248 manor avenue, Millersville, PA 17551 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Paulette

Weddings by Paulette has been helping brides of Lancaster County and the surronding areas for over 35 years.
With a full service salon catering to the entire bridal party. We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, Mother of the bride/groom gowns, a full shoe department, veils,and headpeices.
We also have 3 bridal seamstresses to tailor any itme you may need for that perfect fit.

22 Reviews for Weddings by Paulette

• Georgia

Georgia · Married on 09/09/2017

I had an awesome experience finding my wedding dress at Weddings by Paulette! My mom and I had the shop to ourselves for my appointment, and the staff really went the extra mile to help me explore my options and help me find something I loved. Nothing like those large, chain bridal salons - at this little shop, they really look out for your best interest as a bride. Not only that, but they were having an amazing sale too! I got my dress at a great price. Lancaster County is known for great small businesses, and this is one of them. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Crystal · Married on 07/22/2017

Linda was so fun and easy to work with. She made my dream a reality! Thank you

Sent on 07/26/2017

Excellent experience! Very helpful and enthusiastic staff!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Paulette 1
    Monthly Specials
    Check our website for our monthly special. We offer something different every month. August Special: 10% off all special orders placed August 1-31,2010.

Central PA Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Amazing dresses, great service. I recommend Paulette's to anyone looking for a beautiful dress.

• 248 manor avenue Millersville, 17551 See on map
    8004940439 (Other Phone Number)
    7178724635 (Fax Number)