1641B Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About Blush Bridal

Blush Bridal is a full-service bridal salon in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, that aims to give every client the care and attention they deserve. Mary Ann Hoober and Alissa Hoober-Smay, the mother and daughter team at Blush, work hard to meet the needs of their clients and the wedding parties. Mary Ann and Alissa have worked together in the industry since 2007, initially owning The Bridal Emporium but renaming their salon Blush Bridal in 2017 when they relocated to Lancaster.

Blush Bridal is happy to offer services for the couple, family, and wedding party, including the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. Blush also has a selection of dress and attire items available for your wedding:

• Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Other couples have also viewed

• Lilla's Bridal Boutique
  • Victoria Karr Fashion
  • Renaissance Bridals and Prom
  • Unveiled Bridal and Formal

91 Reviews for Blush Bridal

• Marti

Marti S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful Dress and Excellent Service!

I found my wedding dress at Blush Bridal and it is absolutely stunning. The staff at Blush Bridal was patient and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted - I went in with one thing in mind and bought a dress completley opposite. The staff was wonderful to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 05/10/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea R. · Married on 08/29/2020

Everyone’s So Nice

They are so sweet and I felt admired and like a Princess!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/01/2020

Found my dream wedding dress at Blush!

I felt like I was one of those super picky girls when it came to my wedding dress as Blush Bridal was not the first salon I visited, however, I really enjoyed each of the dresses I tried on there the most of any of the other places I went. They have a wide variety of fits and styles to suit anyone's vision! Each of member of the team there is very knowledgeable and all were very warm and inviting.

Jackie made my experience of trying on and finding the perfect dress so easy! She completely understood the style I was going for and ultimately helped me pick out the perfect gown. She even let me walk around with a cute little flower crown and some fake flowers from a vase they had in the store - it was such a fun experience!

I would also like to note that prices at Blush Bridal are really reasonable compared to other bridal salons and boutiques in the Lancaster area. Thank you so much, Blush!

(I have included photos of the day I tried my dress on in May 2019, and my wedding day (Longbrook Photography) in August 2020.)

Sent on 10/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Blush Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

6 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Creative Interpretations Photography Wedding Photographers

Downtown Elizabethtown is just a great place to visit and right on main street is this great family owned bridal store. Great one on one service and fantastic service is what you will get from this business. Brides who have bought their dresses there are always happy about their experience

• Bixler Blooms Wedding Florists

Gorgeous gowns and great service!

• M Reed Photography
    M Reed Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies at The Bridal Emporium are great to work with! They're so nice and want to make sure you've selected the right dress. I was there for a few hours one day and saw a few brides there trying on dresses. They have such great insight and suggestions I never even would have thought of. They have a huge selection of traditional and trend setting bridal gowns.

• 1641B Manheim Pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 17601 See on map
    717-367-4446 (Phone number)
    Tuesday- 11:00- 7:00 Wednesday- 11:00-7:00 Thursday- 11:00-7:00 Friday- 11:00-6:00 Saturday- 10:00-5:00 Sunday- 12:30-5:00
    Location of (Blush Bridal)