Weddings by Nicole G LLC

Manassas, VA View map
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

Weddings by Nicole G., LLC is a wedding planning firm in Manassas, Virginia that specializes in elegant and chic weddings. We understand that you have a special and unique vision for your big day, which is why we remain flexible to ensure that your wedding exudes those unique characteristics that showcase your individual personalities. We provide our clients in the Northern Virginia area and beyond with professional planning services to help make your wedding dreams come true.

Weddings by Nicole G., LLC offers a variety of packages to accommodate your vision and budget. Nicole and her team use their time management skills, attention to detail, responsiveness, and love of the craft to help bring your wedding vision to life. They are available for the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Wedding Day Management (Month of Coordination)
  • Full/Partial Planning
  • Vendor Referrals
  • Destination Wedding Planning
  • Honeymoon Planning
  • Vow Renewal Planning
  • Timeline Creation
  • RSVP Management

Give us a call and let's work together to plan the beginning of your lives together!

XOXO

Nicole

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Cynthia W. Married on 01/29/2021

Excellent Planner

Only only 2 words= very organized!!!
    She’s the best, everything was beautiful and on point. I would truly recommend her services to any of my friends. She made all the travel arrangements easy, kept us informed with changes and updates. A job well done 👍🏾. Thanks a bunch!!!

Weddings by Nicole G LLC's reply:

Thanks so much! I truly appreciate your comments! If you would, I would love it if you are able to add this review to https://g.page/r/CfeRPOeAZ1rTEAg/review as well! I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Anissa
    Anissa N. Married on 01/29/2021

The most amazing wedding coordinator ever

I can’t say enough about my experience with Weddings by Nicole G. She planned, designed, and orchestrated our beautiful destination wedding in St Lucia. She made sure every intricate detail of our wedding was done to perfection ..garden flowers, custom made dance floor, ballroom draping to include the custom made royal chair and supervising the set up of each venue. Her skills, knowledge and expertise were instrumental In collaborating with the the Grande St Lucian wedding staff to make this a Royal event. Nicole’s flexibility and professionalism were paramount in handling many unforeseen changes due to COVID restrictions. She is absolutely phenomenal and made our royal wedding come to life.
    Jenea W. Married on 10/02/2020

You will not be disappointed!

Nicole was an absolute dream to work with as a wedding planner. I was a "Covid Bride" so you can only imagine the stress that came with planning a wedding. We had to reschedule our wedding and had a couple other hiccups during our wedding process due to Covid and Nicole was SO helpful every SINGLE step of the way. She basically held our hand throughout the entire process and went ABOVE and BEYOND. She is organized, liable, funny, sweet, creative and knows the industry... I mean the list goes on. We could not have done this with out her and her team. I am so thankful and grateful that she was a part of our special. I can't stop thinking about our wedding and people are still talking about it and it happened a month ago. You will not be disappointed! BOOK Weddings By Nicole G. LLC!

Weddings by Nicole G LLC's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure working with you through such an unprecedented timeframe! Thank you so much for trusting me and my expertise to ensure your vision was brought to fruition! Enjoy marital bliss and please keep in touch with us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Weddings by Nicole G LLC 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Epic Sounds Entertainment Epic Sounds Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nicole is one of the best wedding planners I have had the pleasure of working with in my 20 years in the wedding industry. From start to finish she maintains a positive attitude and works hard to see our clients goals are met and/or exceeded. Thank you!

Nannytainment Event Childcare Nannytainment Event Childcare Banquet Halls

Nicole G was a delight to work with. She gave us everything we needed to provide a smooth and fun event for her clients. I look forward to working with her again!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

P O Box 1476 Manassas, VA, 20108

7am - 9pm EST
Location of (Weddings by Nicole G LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding