Epic Sounds Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,900 Most Popular Price

Epic Sounds meets and exceeds your expectations with a fresh professional approach to Wedding Reception Coordination, Master of Ceremonies and DJ Skills beyond compare.

Mobile Disc Jockey Entertainment...

Some People Wait A Lifetime For A Moment Like This...Make It Epic!

Epic Sounds Has It All!
Lance L. Gray
Cell: 434-989-0219

lance@epicsoundsentertainment.com

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 04/23/2022

The perfect Wedding DJ and more!

From the first interaction with Lance we knew he was the perfect fit for our big day! He listens to all requests no matter how silly, provides great mixes of music for all, and always answers questions so fast. For the best price he provides such a large level of care and attention to detail. Definitely recommend him for your wedding needs!

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Sarah thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! I hope you and Tommy continue to laugh with each other daily!
    Samuel P. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent, would use again 100 times over

Lance was excellent. Super personable and I could tell he cared about making our wedding experience and good as possible. He communicated with us up to the wedding date with tips for us, those giving toasts, my wife with name change reminders and much more. This was a great experience and I highly recommend anyone to Lance if they are looking for a Dj.
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 11/08/2021

Awesome! 10/10

Lance was so flexible working with us as we rescheduled our wedding due to Covid-19. He answers emails promptly and was always available for us to ask questions. On the day of the wedding, he was a great DJ and announcer, and even helped us communicate with our guests about Covid-19 safety measures. We sent him a list of songs we would like him to play the night before the wedding, and he incorporated them into our special day. He also made sure to keep songs clean (we had kids at the wedding) but still keep the fun and upbeat favorites. We didn't end up using the photobooth due to covid concerns, but it is awesome that he has that option. He also has lots of lights that made our reception area beautiful. Thank you Lance for making our day great! 10/10

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie, it was certainly a pleasure getting to know you and Jordan through this process and even more fun celebrating with you and your families! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Epic Sounds Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Weddings by Nicole G LLC Weddings by Nicole G LLC Wedding Planners

Lance DEFINITELY keeps the party flowing all night! I don't think my bride EVER came off the dance floor until I brought the lights up at the end of the reception! If you are in need of a DJ, Lance with Epic Sounds Entertainment, is a definite choice! He has so many options for your party and will definitely ensure that you and your guests have the time of their lives! Thanks Lance for keeping my bride, groom, bridal party, family, and friends on their feet all night long!

Winridge Manor Winridge Manor Mansion Weddings

Lance, from Epic Sounds Entertainment, is one of Winridge Manor's Preferred Vendors. Firstly, he an awesome listener, taking the time to meet with each couple months in advance to create their perfect customized wedding day. He is also a talented MC, setting the tone for a fun and memorable event. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Mr. Music Karaoke and DJ Services Mr. Music Karaoke and DJ Services Wedding DJs

Lance is the best when it comes to DJ's and one of the only one's that I would ever promote. He is a professional, dedicated DJ and Photo Booth operator. I endorse Lance almost as much as I do myself. His quality and professionalism will make your next event, SPECTACULAR!

3727 Adial Rd Faber, VA, 22938
Location of (Epic Sounds Entertainment)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding