3727 Adial Rd, Faber, VA 22938 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About Epic Sounds Entertainment

Epic Sounds meets and exceeds your expectations with a fresh professional approach to Wedding Reception Coordination, Master of Ceremonies and DJ Skills beyond compare.

Mobile Disc Jockey Entertainment...

Some People Wait A Lifetime For A Moment Like This...Make Sure It's Perfect!

Epic Sounds Has It All!

Epic Sounds Entertainment 1
  • Renae

Renae Proctor · Married on 04/27/2019

Priceless!!!

Lance came on board for my wedding ONE MONTH before! My previous dj backed out and Lance came in with the dj and photo booth package which is exactly what I was looking for. I told him the type of music we loved and he played exactly that! Our dance floor stayed packed all night! Our wedding was wonderful and Lance was a HUGE part of that! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Renae & George, I wish you two many blessings and many more years of happiness. It was our pleasure to help where we can. Thank you for this review and even more in allowing us to be a part of your special days!

Susan Irvine · Married on 11/16/2018

Rehearsal Dinner

We hired Lance at Epic for our son's rehearsal dinner at Blue Mountain Brewery in Afton VA. He was outstanding! Music was great, kareok was fantastic, and everyone had a wonderful time because of Lance!!! I would definitely hire him again!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Wade · Married on 11/10/2018

Had the dance floor PACKED all night!

Lance was fantastic and had everyone on the dancefloor alllll night! Can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Epic Sounds Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,425.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 390.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Epic Sounds Entertainment 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Weddings by Nicole G.
    Weddings by Nicole G. Wedding Planners

Lance DEFINITELY keeps the party flowing all night! I don't think my bride EVER came off the dance floor until I brought the lights up at the end of the reception! If you are in need of a DJ, Lance with Epic Sounds Entertainment, is a definite choice! He has so many options for your party and will definitely ensure that you and your guests have the time of their lives! Thanks Lance for keeping my bride, groom, bridal party, family, and friends on their feet all night long!

• Winridge Manor
    Winridge Manor Mansion Weddings

Lance, from Epic Sounds Entertainment, is one of Winridge Manor's Preferred Vendors. Firstly, he an awesome listener, taking the time to meet with each couple months in advance to create their perfect customized wedding day. He is also a talented MC, setting the tone for a fun and memorable event. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Mr. Music Karaoke and DJ Services
    Mr. Music Karaoke and DJ Services Wedding DJs

Lance is the best when it comes to DJ's and one of the only one's that I would ever promote. He is a professional, dedicated DJ and Photo Booth operator. I endorse Lance almost as much as I do myself. His quality and professionalism will make your next event, SPECTACULAR!

• 3727 Adial Rd Faber, 22938 See on map