Epic Sounds Entertainment Reviews

38 Reviews for Epic Sounds Entertainment

• Brittany

Brittany Welzant · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful experience!!

Lance was so responsive and caring. He did a great job for our wedding! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Katie · Married on 11/01/2019

Wedding DJ review

Lance was amazing!! He kept the party going all night long. Good mix between old and new songs that everyone at my wedding was able to enjoy. Very easy to work with and very flexible.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic night!

Lance was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. We are so glad we decided to use his company for our reception!!! We had a blast as did our guests, lots of dancing through the night. Overall we had a wonderful wedding and Lance was a big part of all of that. Our guests had a lot fun with the photo booth as well, it makes for some really funny pictures to look back on and see all that you missed. Totally recommend if you are looking for a DJ for your wedding. From a client/vendor standpoint his services were very reasonable cost wise, always professional in any of our interactions as well as the night of the wedding, accommodated any requests we had just overall very easy to work with he was a great vendor.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Joanne, I loved hearing about that 8 year foundation that you and Chris have created! That unique love for each other and Tori is precious and should be cherished forever. Thank you for blessing me with witnessing your day first hand.
  • Trent

Trent Whiting · Married on 10/12/2019

Could not have chosen a Better DJ

Lance was AWESOME! Our ceremony and reception was perfect. We had a few requests but ultimately gave him total control and He kept people dancing all night! Everyone really enjoyed themselves and We actually had a guest call a week later wishing we could do it again.
    Thank you Lance for an EPIC time!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Trent and Leah, thank you so much for giving me so much to work with and the opportunity be a part of your wedding day. In my 22 years in this industry, your vows to each other were the most unique expressions of honor, loyalty, love and commitment I have ever heard! May God continue to bless you!

Alex Coles · Married on 09/14/2019

So fun to work with

Lance was on top of it! He was very easy to get a hold of and very easy to work with. He has his own website full of forms to fill out for your wedding, that make everything feel very streamlined for your event. He's a great DJ and really knows how to read your party.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Alex & Sarah, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. The love and joy you two bring each other already is so amazing to witness.
    Lance
  • Bethany

Bethany Gugino · Married on 06/29/2019

“DJ Lance is killing it!”

We had DJ Lance for our wedding in June and he was absolutely fantastic! He handled all the music for the ceremony and reception and we could not be happier with the service he provided. We had chosen an entrance song for our wedding party and it wasn’t quite long enough so he looped the chorus seamlessly with the rest of the song ON THE SPOT. He has some seriously great DJ skills.
    We were able to choose a bunch of songs to play and he supplemented with his own mixes which our guests loved and were super impressed with. He was able to keep our guests dancing all night and they had such a blast. We loved having him and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great he was.
    I think I heard the phrase “a DJ is a make or break for a wedding” at least 10 times and DJ Lance definitely made our wedding. At one point the crowd was cheering “DJ LANCE!” and we heard “DJ Lance is killing it” more than once.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany for your kind words! I pray for many years of happiness between you and Will.

Emily · Married on 06/07/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

Lance is was fantastic. He was in communication with us a year out, provided a great website we could record all the important music details on, and was incredibly responsive via email. He was happy to do a full “walk through” on the phone with me a couple weeks before the wedding, going over everything from ceremony through reception. He was professional, on time, and overall excellent. Everyone raved about his music during the reception - he truly kept the party going all night. He even provided some fun uplighting without being asked - it definitely added to the fun party vibe!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for allowing me to be a part of your wedding team! I love the way you and James show your love for each other. That is the example of what many of us hope to achieve.
  • Renae

Renae Proctor · Married on 04/27/2019

Priceless!!!

Lance came on board for my wedding ONE MONTH before! My previous dj backed out and Lance came in with the dj and photo booth package which is exactly what I was looking for. I told him the type of music we loved and he played exactly that! Our dance floor stayed packed all night! Our wedding was wonderful and Lance was a HUGE part of that! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Renae & George, I wish you two many blessings and many more years of happiness. It was our pleasure to help where we can. Thank you for this review and even more in allowing us to be a part of your special days!

Susan Irvine · Married on 11/16/2018

Rehearsal Dinner

We hired Lance at Epic for our son's rehearsal dinner at Blue Mountain Brewery in Afton VA. He was outstanding! Music was great, kareok was fantastic, and everyone had a wonderful time because of Lance!!! I would definitely hire him again!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Wade · Married on 11/10/2018

Had the dance floor PACKED all night!

Lance was fantastic and had everyone on the dancefloor alllll night! Can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Margot · Married on 10/12/2018

Look No Further

We could tout Lance's many competencies for days, but in the spirit of transparency we will convey that Lance is one of the most personable, professional, and humble vendors we met. His character and integrity are unmatched. If you are considering him as your DJ, stop thinking about it and sign him before someone else does. His prompt responses, dependability, and insightful advice were so appreciated throughout the planning stages of our big day and even into the day itself. He is a consummate professional in every way, and his playlist is also incredible. Our guests were dancing the whole time, and everyone ranted and raved about his set. I say it again, stop considering him and book him right now. STOP READING THIS, BOOK HIM.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2018

Very professional and accommodating. They did a great job!

Epic Sounds Entertainment was extremely professional and very easy to work with. Lance was able to offer advice and suggestions, as well as happily working in all of our requests. Thankfully, he was also able to accommodate our last minute changes without any issues. During the event, the team did a great job of reading the crowd and choosing the music to match the mood and timing of our ceremony and party. Epic Sounds Entertainment delivered a really fun and stress-free soundtrack for our wedding, and I am happy to recommend them to others in the area! We got a photobooth in addition to ceremony and reception music and it was a big hit with our guests.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2018

Fun, professional, best Dj EVA

Lance did such a great job! Who doesn’t want their own personal dj who picks songs that are specifically for you on your special day?! He kept everyone dancing, did a great job following our playlist requests, when people started to stop dancing he quickly faded into a new song and on top of that he also does drapery and lighting and it was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Lance!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • ALISON

ALISON · Married on 09/15/2018

Lance was great to work with. Really read the crowd and helped make it a memorable evening!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2018

Lance was absolutely amazing! He kept the crowd on their feet and met all of our requests! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding!! Also, we didn't hire a wedding planner and Lance helped fill that spot! Thank you SO much, Lance!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Julie Moyer Rowe · Married on 04/27/2018

Wedding DJ

Lance did an amazing job at our wedding! He has a website where we could choose the music that was played throughout the cocktail hour and the reception. I thoroughly enjoyed picking out the music and he did a stellar job playing all of my top pics. We did a “fake” departure for pictures and a drum circle. Lance got the party started back both times despite the interruptions! Cheers to Lance! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Tiffany · Married on 10/27/2017

Lance was fantastic. He was very easy to work with. He is an obvious veteran of the wedding DJ scene. He knew exactly how things should flow and stayed right on schedule...I should say made sure everyone else followed schedule. We got the photo booth package. Which I recommend. You recieve copies of all of them via online galleries. They were neat to have. He played an awesome selection and got people moving, he was extremely accommodating with all of my wishes. I had a friend sing our first dance and he made it happen. Thank you lance!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much Tiffany, I hope that you and David smile at each other daily the way you smiled on your wedding day!

Caitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Lance was amazing in every way! At my wedding at CrossKeys Vineyards on Oct. 21st, 2017 he was so fantastic! He did everything and is a man of so many talents! Everything was organized and already provided and set up! I didn't have to worry about anything! Music was a HUGE and important part of my wedding and Lance took everything I wanted and turned it into the vision that I had in my head and somehow made it even better! I had full trust in him and was so rewarded for using him for my event. The photo booth was a huge hit and gave us a wonderful gift to look at after the event. If you are having second thoughts about a photo booth or DJ for your event, please don't and rent from Odyssey Shotz and Epic Sounds! You will not be disappointed! Thank you LANCE! I will recommend Epic Sounds/Odyssey Shotz to any one who asks! Thank you again for a wonderful evening!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Lance is the best DJ around!! He was so attentive and professional. Lance had my wedding guests dancing all night long! You will not regret booking him! The photo booth was a total hit! My guests loved it!! If you're looking for the a caring, attentive, fun and professional DJ then look no further! Lance is your guy!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Christina · Married on 07/02/2017

We were absolutely thrilled with Epic Sounds Entertainment at our wedding! Our DJ (Lance) arrived early, with plenty of time to set up. We had actually needed him to set up in various locations (ceremony, cocktail hour, and receptions were all in different spots) and Lance did so with ease. Everything was spot on with what we discussed, and we felt like we were in great hands. Lance was able to read the crowd very well and selected the perfect songs to keep the party going! So many people came up to us during our reception and commented on how wonderful the DJ was. We couldn't agree more! Lastly, Lance was flexible and ended up setting up for us outside so that things wouldn't be too crowded for the ceremony. It was a very hot day but Lance did is all with a smile on his face!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Emily · Married on 01/23/2017

Lance was an absolute dream to work with! He was super responsive on e-mail, was flexible and adaptive to our needs, and made the whole experience so easy and fun. Beyond the service he provided, he also was a warm and nice person. Couldn't recommend him more highly!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

Lance was the perfect DJ for us. We looked around for a long time to find a DJ that was affordable, professional, and willing to work on a holiday weekend. Lance was responsive, within 2 hours of emailing. I had no phone communication with him (mostly because of my hatred of using the phone), but he was quick and courteous with emails. We even used a difficult to find song for the mother/son dance and he had problems finding it. He arrived well before the scheduled time to set up and prepare. He kept the guests entertained while they had to wait a bit extra for the ceremony to start. Several guests told me they really enjoyed the pre-ceremony music. He took song requests from our guests and listened when we gave him the "don't play list". Our guests were dancing all night! We didn't have many of the traditions in a wedding, but did have several toasts that he was able to accommodate. He also provided up-lighting, which I wasn't expecting, though probably read and forgot about.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words Karen, you 2 are amazing!

Richard · Married on 10/08/2016

Lance was perfect! He went above and beyond to help make my daughter's wedding a truly special event. He delivered all he promised and more. I would not hesitate to use his services again and highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Breeanne · Married on 09/24/2016

Lance did an AMAZING job as a DJ at our wedding! He played the music we requested and kept the guest engaged and made sure everyone was feeling the music! The price was a steal for the level of service! He was very attentive to our needs, professional, and was really helpful when planning out the timing of the music for our reception. I would highly recommend Lance as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Breeanne! You and Derek are an amazing couple and I really am thankful to you for allowing me to be a witness to it.
  • W

warren · Married on 09/10/2016

We rented a photo booth from Epic Sounds Entertainment (Odyssey Shotz Photo Booth) and we couldn't be happier with their services! I would recommend them to anyone looking to add a photo booth to their event.

We didn't even notice them setting up and breaking down the booth and all of our guests loved all the props they provided. This provided such great photos and memories from our special day!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Epic Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Warren, I hope that you and Taylor continue to have a wonderful marriage!
    Lance