937 S Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

27732610152268730970644605831129o version 2
acd630189655dda6 MKSadler 6202

18 Reviews for Weddings by Lisa Nicole

Stephanie · Getting married on 10/22/2020

The most important vendor you'll hire

Lisa is: low key, so efficient, so knowledgable and so incredibly respected in her industry that EVERY OTHER VENDOR LOVES WORKING WITH HER. Which means they'll all love and do a great job working on your wedding, too.

I found Lisa b/c we had settled on Darlington House as a venue, so I called them to ask for their favorite planners / recommendations, and Lisa's name was one of the few they gave me. I ended up interviewing 3 wedding planners in San Diego, and loved them all and (before I met them) wondered how I would know which to choose. One of my best friends (who is also a wedding planner) told me, when I asked her the best way to pick a planner, she said: "You have to go with your gut. Who is the person you want handling &$#^ when it goes wrong that day? Because something always will. Who is the person you feel the most comfortable with and who has your back?" - and I met with great 3 planners, and Lisa was the resounding YES for me. There was no contest, even though I really did LOVE the other girls I met with. Lisa for sure flies under the radar - so you can't gage her talent or how amazing she'll be for your wedding by her Insta page (which is beautiful but not updated like, 19x a day) because we all know that the Insta-facade is a sham.

I chose the "Month-Of" package because I'm a nerd and Interior Designer so I thought, how hard can this be? It's cool, I'll "plan" it myself and let her handle the month-of. Except I found myself CONSTANTLY having to ask her advice, because no matter how many color palettes or pretty inspiration boards you can put together, it really has nothing to do with your day actually coming to fruition and going off without a hitch the way you want it to. You just don't know what you don't know, and I now have such a greater respect for the insane amount of tacit knowledge and finesse you have to have to be an event coordinator.

I met with Lisa almost a year ago and have been in contact with her ever since we hired her for our 4.4.20 wedding. Which - we just had to reschedule thanks to Coronavirus. She could not have been more supportive, empathetic, flexible or wonderful in working with us to find a new date. She is indispensable to us - if she hadn't been available on our rescheduled date, we would've picked another time.

We were also so close to going thru with the wedding that I was already into the thick of my "month-of" with her, and she's so low maintenance that (my Type A / controlling self) would go to follow-up on things and the vendors would be like, "oh you know what, LISA actually worked that out with us! We love her so we made an exception for (whatever you wanted) - you're good!" - not that that happens in every situation but goes to show she has SUCH great relationships with all the other (amazing) wedding vendors (all the ones you'll want to work with) with that everyone is delighted when you tell them she's your planner, because she is so well-respected and beloved in that community.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Jaimie

Jaimie Vaillancourt · Married on 10/11/2019

The Perfect Partner

Without a doubt, my wedding would not have been as magical without Lisa. She was the first person I called after I booked my venue, and the perfect partner to guide me through this insane yet exciting process! While I knew largely what I wanted my vision to be, Lisa was vital in helping me find the vendors to pull it off. I was planning my wedding from New York, and even though we were on opposite sides of the country, she was always quick to respond whenever I had questions or needed advice. I never felt overwhelmed because she was such a comforting and reliable collaborator—especially when it came to the day of! She kept us at ease and made sure our wedding went off without a hitch. (She even offered to create place cards during the reception when I forgot all of my ones for the head table at home!) Whether you want a visionary to plan your entire wedding or someone to advise you throughout the process, I HIGHLY recommend you reach out to Lisa! She's honestly the best.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Charlene · Married on 07/12/2019

Loved Working with Lisa!

Lisa was our wedding coordinator at Darlington House in La Jolla. We could not have had a better experience with Lisa! She is truly amazing at her job, Lisa is organized, thorough, and very knowledgable. On top of all that she was fun to work with.

We hired Lisa for our month of coordinator, I highly recommend having her during this time. Her planning, preperation, and attention to detail was above par. Lisa helped with everything from coordinating emails with vendors (and there were many), our dining layout, schedule, and so much more. If I needed any advice or help with making decisions she was available. With her help we found the planning process to be enjoyable and most importantly non stressful.

Lisa was incredible to work with, our wedding party even commented on how great she was. Lisa made our wedding day run smoothly from start to finish. We highly reccomend hiring Lisa for your wedding, one of the best decisions we made :)

Sent on 08/30/2019

Weddings by Lisa Nicole FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Leaf Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

There's nothing more important for a bride on a wedding day, than a great wedding planner. As a photographer I have personally worked with Lisa from Weddings By Lisa Nicole many times and I absolutely recommend her services to any bride looking to have the best experience and all the wedding details taken care on the most professional way.

• 937 S Coast Highway 101 Encinitas, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Weddings by Lisa Nicole)