Southern Magnolia, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

Southern Magnolia, LLC, is a wedding planning service based in Ramona, California. Offering a talented team of event professionals, this fantastic four can help you host an event to remember. Their focus is on personalization, creating tailored celebrations that suit the style and aesthetic of each client. From intimate elopements to out-of-state occasions, they are here to cater to you.

Southern Magnolia offers a range of packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination upon request. This team is also happy to organize a consultation with you before the big day to learn more about your plans for your long-awaited occasion. Other services offered include:

• Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do-lists
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Megan
    Megan R. Married on 06/11/2022

This Team is Like Family

LOVE LOVE LOVE this team. They gave me the wedding of my dreams and were there for me every step of the way. Jacque and Holli came to dress appointments with me, gave me so much advice and were a HUGE help on my actual wedding day. My decor looked perfect and they were always there for anything I needed on my big day. Highly recommend!

Southern Magnolia, LLC's reply:

You are so sweet Megan! It was such an honor to be by your side on such a big day! Holli and I will be talking about your Bride & Groom first dance for years to come! 🎉
    Leticia F. Married on 09/18/2021

Great service

Enjoyed the party, worry free!
    Merrie A. Married on 05/01/2021

Best of the Best!

Jacque is such a professional! She cares deeply about her clients and goes above and beyond to make their visions come to life. While working with her on a wedding taking place in Palm Desert, the venue cancelled just one week before the wedding due to Covid. Jacque kept the bride calm and went to work securing a new venue and moving everything into place. The wedding was beautiful! Stunning even; and it was due to Jacque's amazing knowledge of the area, her skills in negotiating, and her absolutely calm and friendly demeanor. I can't wait to work with her again!

Southern Magnolia, LLC's reply:

Thank you Merrie! It is always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working together again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jacquelyn  Barger
Jacquelyn Barger
Wedding Planner/ Event Designer

Hi! I'm Jacque! (Pronounced like Jackie.) I am the lead planner and owner at Southern Magnolia, LLC. I am a proud US Navy Wife and mother of four. I love to spend my free time reading, planting in my yard, and traveling with my family.

Suzanne  Mello
Suzanne Mello
Wedding Planner Assistant

I'm Suzie! I love animals, especially my cat Lizzie. I am a full time dog groomer as well as a part time wedding planner assistant.

Megan Rauch
Megan Rauch
Wedding Planner Assistant

Hello, I'm Megan! As one of the three Assistant Wedding Planners at Southern Magnolia, I am recently engaged and working on planning my own wedding! I am really into fitness and making healthy choices. I also offer coaching and fitness training for Brides and Grooms looking to shed a few pounds before the big day!

Ramona Ramona, CA, 92065
Location of (Southern Magnolia, LLC)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding