Ramona, Ramona, CA 92065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Southern Magnolia, LLC

Southern Magnolia, LLC, is a wedding planning service based in Ramona, California. OFfering a talented team of event professionals, this duo can help you host an event to remember. Their focus is on personalization, creating tailored celebrations that suit the style and aesthetic of each client. From intimate elopements to out-of-state occasions, they are here to cater to you.

Southern Magnolia offers a range of packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination upon request. This team is also happy to organize a consultation with you before the big day to learn more about your plans for your long-awaited occasion. Other services offered include:

• Event design

cee2a891 6a17 4514 a88d f3c739865201 51 2036401 162336846588444

3 Reviews for Southern Magnolia, LLC

Gilbert · Married on 03/13/2021

Absolutely the best!

Working with Jacqueline as our wedding planner was the best decision ever! She has the right connects to all the best vendors! Which made our experience so much more enjoyable. She and her staff were there when ever we needed anything! They were kind, professional, and on point answering back to emails and calls. Our wedding was better than what we can ever imagine. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Southern Magnolia, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Gilbert for the kind words! It was our pleasure. We pride ourselves on customer service, quick and efficient response times. We absolutely love what we do!
  • Monica

Monica H. · Married on 07/23/2020

Excellent!

Jacque and her team are truly amazing! I have worked with them a couple of times, and they are so sweet, professional, organized, and everything was so beautiful and ran so smoothly. I recommend her and her team to all of my brides, and can’t wait to work with them again! ☺️

Sent on 06/23/2021

Southern Magnolia, LLC's reply:

Thank you for such kindness, Monica! Southern Magnolia is honored to have had the opportunity to work along side you.

Southern Magnolia, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Magnolia, LLC 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Southern Magnolia, LLC

Jacquelyn  Barger

Jacquelyn Barger

Wedding Planner/ Event Designer

Hi! I'm Jacque! (Pronounced like Jackie.) I am the lead planner and owner at Southern Magnolia, LLC. I am a proud US Navy Wife and mother of four. I love to spend my free time reading, planting in my yard, and traveling with my family.

Suzanne  Mello

Suzanne Mello

Wedding Planner Assistant

I'm Suzie! I love animals, especially my cat Lizzie. I am a full time dog groomer as well as a part time wedding planner assistant.

Megan Rauch

Megan Rauch

Wedding Planner Assistant

Hello, I'm Megan! As one of the three Assistant Wedding Planners at Southern Magnolia, I am recently engaged and working on planning my own wedding! I am really into fitness and making healthy choices. I also offer coaching and fitness training for Brides and Grooms looking to shed a few pounds before the big day!

View team

• Ramona Ramona, CA, 92065 See on map
    Location of (Southern Magnolia, LLC)