Weddings and Events by Sarah

Willis, Texas View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Based in Willis, Texas, Weddings and Events by Sarah is a full-service event and wedding planner that specializes in creating exciting events. The talented team will keep your vision and budget in mind from the initial concept and design to the completion of the event. They understand that planning the happiest day of your life can be a stressful time. That is why they are there to help you enjoy the entire process.

Weddings and Events by Sarah is equipped with years of valuable industry experience. Their goal is to deliver you amazing services that come on time and on budget. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordinator
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Angelica S. Married on 12/22/2019

Amazing!

Working with Sarah was an absolute dream. We hired her for our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond her duties to make sure our day was absolutely perfect. She is extremely organized, thorough and readily available to assist with any issue. She gave us the best direction and guidance and went above and beyond to assist us with finding the best vendors to fit our budget. With the vendors I had already chosen, she would manage and monitor their progress throughout the whole process to ensure everything was under control. Having Sarah in charge on the wedding day was the best decision I鈥檝e ever made. She handled everything. This allowed our parents, wedding party, and myself to just show up and enjoy ourselves. We didn鈥檛 have to do any set-up, and we didn鈥檛 have to manage vendors, unexpected issues, or the schedule. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this Woman. She took away all of my worries the day I met her. I count Sarah as one of my greatest blessings.
    Lauren F. Married on 05/26/2019

Seriously amazing

All I can say is WOW!!! We hired Sarah for our day of coordinator but she was wayyyy more than that. She was with us every step of the way and made our day a dream come true. She made the whole planning process stress free and for that we are forever grateful. She puts her heart and soul into each and every wedding as if it were her own daughter getting married.
    She has the most amazing connections with many amazing vendors to get you the most bang for your buck!
    Not only did we find the most professional coordinator, but we also gained a great friend. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Kellie
    Kellie B. Married on 05/19/2019

Sarah is amazing!

Hiring Sarah as our Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding was absolutely one of the best decisions we made. She did a wonderful job. Not only did she make sure things went smooth on the day of, she also began helping me reach out to vendors and created a timeline leading up to our wedding day. Sarah went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. She enlisted her husband and daughter to assist her on our wedding day and even ran home to grab linens of her own to use when we realized I did not order enough. Her organization and expertise made our day run perfectly. She has years of priceless knowledge and experience. When we couldn鈥檛 locate bustle on my dress, she saved the day by pinning it up beautifully. Sarah will do an amazing job to make sure your wedding is exactly how you envision it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

EventSmith EventSmith Wedding Planners

Sarah is a wonderful coordinator. She is at your event from beginning to end to ensure that everything runs smoothly. I have worked with her on a wedding with my rentals and I have several more on the books together. I am looking forward to many more to come! I highly recommend Sarah for a flawless performance.

Photography by Niki Photography by Niki Wedding Photographers

I had the great pleasure of working with Sarah at a recent wedding. She was so on top of every detail and anticipating what would happen next. It makes my job as a photographer easier when I know there's a wedding coordinator pro making the day go smoothly!

Sound Spectrum Entertainment Sound Spectrum Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah, is a great Coordinator! She is very easy to work with. She allows other professionals in our field to do the jobs we were hired to do, without micromanaging every little detail, as she helps the bride on her special day. It was my pleasure to work with you Sarah, and I hope we have the opportunity to work together again soon! Jerry - Sound Spectrum Entertainment

Bentwater Yacht Club
Dynamic Entertainment Productions
4.9 out of 5 rating , 25 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

502 W Montgomery St. #235 Willis, Texas, 77378
Location of (Weddings and Events by Sarah)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding