Houston, Spring, TX 77386 Map · Phone number

About EventSmith

EventSmith is the full service event and wedding planning firm thoughtfully curating unique, beautiful events with class and style from Houston to worldwide destinations.

Vintage Indulgence has merged to become EventSmith, the luxury event planning company bringing class and style to exquisite affairs from Houston to worldwide destinations.

EventSmith was formally known as Vintage Indulgence on WeddingWire.

182382212366255368159343020998538685679262o

EventSmith 4
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 11/24/2018

Life Saving Service

Lauren with Event Smith was a saving grace for my Day of Coordinator! She was available bright & early and was working & with me until the tail end of the night. Lauren was incredibly attentive to my needs, listened & executed everything perfectly! She was so on point with the details that you don’t take in to consideration & allowed me, my mother & my MOH to be able to be free of stress & enjoy our day! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    EventSmith 5
    EventSmith 6
    EventSmith 7
    EventSmith 8
  • Steffie0626

Stefanie · Married on 10/08/2016

I had the pleasure of having Lauren help me with Day of Coordinating for my wedding on October 8, 2016. She was super helpful and super sweet and awesome! I was late of course, and she was there waiting on me outside at the venue and came to my rescue! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Tracie · Married on 08/20/2016

Lauren is so worth the investment!! She has a great personality and you can tell she truly loves what she does. We hired her for day or coordination and she helped make everything flawless! She busted her back helping us set up and made sure everything little detail was done just how I imagined it. I cant express how lucky I was to come across her and have her participate in our big day!

Sent on 06/14/2016

• Peach Creek Ranch
    Peach Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Vintage Indulgence goes above and beyond to make any space truly admirable and one of a kind. Lauren has a true eye for detail, and this special gift transpires through her unique and delicate placement of the most beautiful vintage decor. Lauren also has a wonderful "PZAZZ" for coordination. Lauren was so extremely helpful during our Grand Opening Photoshoot! We are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her at Peach Creek Ranch!

• Waters Edge Venue
    Waters Edge Venue Banquet Halls

Vintage indulgence has the most beautiful furniture selection! They have unique vintage furniture you won't find anywhere else. They are truly one of a kind and a great company to work with.

• The Fairest One Hair & Makeup
    The Fairest One Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

OMG LAUREN IS AMAZING!!! I've seen her in action with her brides and she goes OUT OF HER WAY to make sure they are absolutely happy on one of the biggest days of their life! Her floral arrangements are so beautiful, She takes such great care of her vintage pieces and her clients. Book her! You wont be dissapointed!

• Spring, 77386 See on map