20 Reviews for Vintage Indulgence

Flatware (1)
Linens (1)
20 Vintage Indulgence Reviews

3.2

Lauren was one (out of 12) of the coordinators I interviewed as soon as I became engaged. I originally ended up hiring someone else but kept in touch with Lauren who was always kind when I needed to vent and get advice. When my other planner was unable to continue 3 months prior to my wedding, Lauren generously stepped in at no charge since my first planner did not refund my money. We brought Lauren with us to my hometown in Alaska to coordinate the day of. Things appeared to be fine for the first few days we were there but the days leading up to the wedding, Lauren slowly began to ignore my calls/texts/emails and acting very cold, bitter, and annoyed for reasons I didnt understand. Her attitude made me feel very uncomfortable and awkward. She put on a beautiful wedding day which Im grateful for but the very next day when it was time to clean up, she was MIA. Once she finally showed up, she treated me like I had done something wrong, I felt very uneasy around her that day and there was no reason for it. Two days after the wedding is when my husband and I left to go on our honeymoon. That same day I received nasty texts from Lauren about how awful of a time she had and how disappointed she was in her experience and in me ( I honestly do not know what I had done). Apparently her Alaskan work vacation did not meet her expectations and she proceeded to make me feel bad about that. The days after my wedding, I received comments from several local residents regarding Lauren's excessive drinking, behaviors, attitude, attire on the wedding day, and unprofessionalism. I was told by multiple people that they overheard her talking very badly about me, mocking the local residents, and trashing my "hick" town. Im not sure what I did to deserve that but she made me feel awful. Still to this day I dont know what I could have done or said that would have been so terrible that she felt the need to be so destructive. I was impressed by her work but not her bed side manner.

Profile Picture Jacquie, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Decor, Drapery, Linens

She was wonderful and helped make my day run smoothly so I could enjoy it without a care in the world

Profile Picture Mia, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the pleasure of having Lauren help me with Day of Coordinating for my wedding on October 8, 2016. She was super helpful and super sweet and awesome! I was late of course, and she was there waiting on me outside at the venue and came to my rescue! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lauren is so worth the investment!! She has a great personality and you can tell she truly loves what she does. We hired her for day or coordination and she helped make everything flawless! She busted her back helping us set up and made sure everything little detail was done just how I imagined it. I cant express how lucky I was to come across her and have her participate in our big day!

Profile Picture Tracie, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding would not have been possible without Lauren Burnham from Vintage Indulgence! She created the most beautiful ceremony and reception space I had ever seen. Everyone was complimenting on how beautiful it was. If you want a breath taking wedding, you HAVE to book with Lauren!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Lauren was great! From the planning process to the day of my wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She worked some magic at my wedding! She was great coordinator and great at fixing so many issues I had with other vendors. She even has skill with the " Monster" in law, and I had a Doozey for sure.
My venue did not have our sparklers for our exit and like magic she saved the day with sparklers! Best choice was having Lauren as my coordinator!! Thank you Lauren!

Profile Picture User5186008, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I could not have better things to say about working with Lauren at Vintage Indulgence. Throughout the planning process, Lauren was attentive, organized and resourceful. My husband and I hired Lauren as our day-of coordinator for our August 6th wedding and she was impeccable! She is easy to contact and easy to work with - she helps relieve the stress of the wedding planning process! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Lauren being part of our special day and now our lives! She is quick and knows how to handle situations on the spot. One example is; the catering company we were working with lost communication with us two weeks away from our wedding date. We got with her immediately and she contacted the best BBQ cater she knew and set up an at home tasting for us two days later. The rest is history. She is very good about keeping to schedule and adapting accordingly. Not only did we have Lauren for our day-of coordinator, she also did our flowers and rentals. She has a stunning vault of rentals for any style and if she doesn’t have it, she will find it. Lauren knew my husband was in love with a piece she had, so she made it a point to create an amazing alter with it as a surprise. If you need a coordinator, pick Lauren at Vintage Indulgence because, not only does she do an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart and is very professional, in a friendly way! I am quite confident when I say that if you book Lauren for your full wedding planning (or partial wedding planning) that you will have a beautiful wedding experience! My husband and I would recommend Lauren at Vintage Indulgence to absolutely anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Decor, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Vases

Lauren is absolutely AMAZING and I can't say enough great things about her!! She did a fantastic job as our day-of wedding coordinator. Her communications were always extremely prompt, and she made great suggestions about the setup/decor throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding, she got everything set up and put into place before the ceremony began, and was there all day ensuring that everything was running on time. We also used a number of Vintage Indulgence rental items, and our wedding guests LOVED everything. I'm positive that without Lauren and all of the VI rentals, our wedding day definitely would not have been nearly as smooth or beautiful. Lauren's services are very affordable and worth EVERY penny. Hiring her was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a talented and creative wedding planner!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Decor, Tables, Trinkets, Vases, Delivery, Setup

Lauren of VI is the whole package! I came into contact with her just 5 short months before my wedding, when I finally decided that I just couldn't do it all myself. She seamlessly picked up and helped in every imaginable way to make my dream wedding become a reality. I could not have done this without her. She has the skill to work with any budget, has a rental vault any bride would gush over, the eye and organization to style any theme elegantly, and even did the flowers for my wedding too! Lauren is funny and kind, she will keep a bride cool and collected in moments stress or anxiety. When it rained out of no where the day of my outdoor wedding (as it does in Houston), and I had no backup plan because I'm too much optimist and too little realist, Lauren worked back breaking magic so my husband and I could still have our fairy tale. She is hands down the most caring, hard-working, honest, in-it-for-her-brides do it all planner you could ever ask for. I was so fortunate to have found her, and you will not regret choosing this incredible company and Jackie of All Trades to help plan your day.

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews

I couldn't be happier than I am with Vintage Indulgence and Lauren. She is a fabulous wedding planner with a vision that really takes in all that the bride & groom want and then makes it a reality. My big day never would have been as special without her in it. You can rely on her to get everything done....and she is FUN & AMAZING to work with every time you talk to her. She makes you feel like you are the only person that matters at the moment. That is a true gift! If you choose Lauren and Vintage Indulgence, you can cast worries away and know that everything is going to be PERFECT!! She is very connected with many professional wedding & event vendors that are proven in the industry, so you get the best of the best. I highly recommend her and would use her again for other events in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Lauren went above & beyond to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. Actually, it was even more than I could have dreamed! I got so many compliments on how well it all came together. It was truly beautiful! I can't say enough amazing things about her!

Profile Picture Emilie, 2/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases, Delivery, Setup, Flatware, Glassware

Lauren Burnham owner of Vintage Indulgence was so fun to work with from the very beginning . She made our daughters day so special and beautiful with her selection of her rentals. We were so pleased and it is definitely evident she thoroughly enjoys what she does. She works with your budget and is an amazing woman. Love her! Going to miss her now that the wedding is over.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Annette, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets

Lauren did amazing for our wedding this past weekend. I was absolutely in love with all the special pieces she brought to our big day. Our backyard looked the way it did thanks to all her rentals! She was so fun to work with and kept in close contact the entire time. I definitely recommend her to anyone needing some awesome decor pieces!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture

Lauren was great! She was so flexible and willing to do whatever she needed to make her rentals work for us!

Profile Picture User5643161, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Drapery, Tables, Delivery, Setup

A genuine caring individual. She helped in so many ways other than the original agreement. I would recommend this vendor for any occasion.

Profile Picture Paula, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Glassware, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Delivery, Setup

Lauren was amazing, understanding and I loved her Ideas and input on things. I highly recommend her. =)

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Trinkets

Lauren was very eager to provide her rental services to me for our October wedding! Her rentals were the most affordable we found in the area. For example, we really wanted to rent wine barrels for reception decor and had almost given up due to the high rental price that most places charge. I found out about Lauren and her business on Bride to Bride, a page on Facebook, and she told me her cost was half of what we'd been finding and she even threw in an additional item at no charge. She was very flexible when we wanted to keep adding items, too! We both wanted to meet in person before the big day to familiarize ourselves with each other, but the distance from Baytown to Spring was too much...she still emailed me over a rental contract and sent pictures of everything we wanted for our wedding!! She delivered and picked up what we rented at the venue at the times she promised... She definitely exceeded our expectations!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 10/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren was so great to work with! She was very responsive and had creative ideas. Loved her inventory, I was able to decorate my wedding without buying a ton of stuff I would have no use for after the wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauren did such an excellent job with creating the perfect look for our wedding. She made suggestions on what would work and what wouldn't, and went out of her way to get it exactly right. Very communicative and very quick response time.

Profile Picture Richelle, 7/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Signage, Tables, Delivery, Setup