2608 Persa Street, Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sasha Bohème Photography

Hello! My name is Sasha, and I am a dedicated custom wedding photographer based in the Greater Houston area. I have been documenting weddings since 2008 and the magic of a love story still inspires me to this day. I like to incorporate a candid and modern style into my wedding photography, and document your day as it naturally progresses.
I would love to hear all about the many details you have in store for your big day over a cup of tea sometime!

w: www.sashaboheme.com

n49a965

• Real Weddings 45

9 Reviews for Sasha Bohème Photography

Rose · Married on 01/20/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Sasha. She’s a true gem of a person, and an incredible talent. Her work is detailed, exceptional and her eye for storytelling is incomparable. My husband and I absolutely love Sasha, we couldn’t have had a better photographer and friend for our wedding and our engagement photos.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Carter · Married on 06/11/2016

I can't say enough amazing things about Sasha! When I first met her, I knew that I loved her work and loved her personality! i knew she would be an incredible wedding photographer! She also crafted a photography package based on the items that I needed which was unique compared to the other photographers who I spoke with! She was affordable and for my indoor wedding, I knew we needed a photographer who knew how to make indoor photos look just as pretty as our outdoor photos! We took our engagement photos, my bridal photos, our wedding photos, and a special honeymoon photo shoot on the Cliffs of Moher (we found out the day of our wedding that we were going to be in Ireland at the same time so she wanted to meet up with us and do a shoot)! Sasha was prompt and just plain amazing. Her photos are something out of a bridal magazine. I received so many compliments on her photo quality. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Sasha for a wedding from engagement even to the honeymoon!! :)
    Thanks Sasha!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Shara · Married on 05/14/2016

Sasha photographed our wedding on May 14th at Big Sky Barn in Montgomery, TX. After meeting with Sasha we knew she was the photographer we were looking for. Her photos were timeless and so beautiful. She is so patient and kind to work with and will make sure you get the best shot. Everyone loves our engagement shots and can't wait to see her work from our wedding day!! We had such a wonderful time working with her and we can't wait to work with her again!! Thank you Sasha for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Sasha Bohème Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

• Weddings and Events by Sarah
    Weddings and Events by Sarah Wedding Planners

Sasha Boheme Photography is awesome to work with and her photos are amazing. She is very highly skilled and experienced. You can be sure that she will capture the emotion of the day in every shot. Also, her attention to detail is outstanding. I definitely recommend Sasha as photography for your engagement and wedding photos.

• 2608 Persa Street Houston, 77098 See on map