Weddings 411

Miami, FL View map

Weddings 411, Inc. is a full service wedding and event planning company. We work with all budgets, and have been providing Excellent service to South Florida for more than 10 years. Whether you are looking for full wedding planning or simply need assistance finalizing the last stages of your wedding or event. Weddings 411, Inc. is here to assist you every step of the way. We are proud to have Florida’s top wedding and event professionals working with us and provide you with all your needs.

Our Services Include:

Bridal Gowns for Entire Bridal Party
Cakes
Party Rentals
& More.....

Our Goal is to make sure that every detail is met beyond your expectations. We strive to exceed our work standards, at a price you can afford. Because you deserve the best!

Call Today for your FREE 1 hr Consultation 786-529-1411
visit our website http://www.miamiweddings411.com

LIKE US On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/weddings411miami

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Jessica Married on 04/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO HANY FOR AN AMAZING JOB WITH MY WEDDING, I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE VENDORS AND MY EVENT WAS AMAZING. I WOULDNT HESITATE TO CALL HER FOR ANY EVENT AND WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE, SHE WORKED WITH MY BUDGET
    Maria Event on: 11/16/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I don't have words to express my gratitude to Hany @ Weddings411. My daughters Quinceanera Event was SENSATIONAL,flawless and I am so pleased with the final product. Her dedication, commitment, knowledge and expertise along with her limitless and creative ideas was key in the success of the event. Every vendor was of very good quality and were all easy to work with. Best of all, she works with all budgets, and I would highly recommend her services without hesitation.
    Cary Married on 09/08/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hany was wonderful! My wedding was planed and done in 3weeks!!!!! I had nothing done and no idea where to start. Hany came in ready to go, to over and did it all! It was beautiful! I didn't have to do anything, therefore I was able to enjoy my wedding!

Weddings 411's reply:

It was truly an amazing experience, I was very inspired by the way you both met....This was a definite "True Love Story " and I am very happy that you choose me to be part of your special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Alan Phillip Photography Alan Phillip Photography Wedding Photographers

Hany from Weddings 411 was a great pleasure to work with! Very attentive to the bride/groom and the guests. Also, she was attentive to my second shooter and I. I'm looking forward to working with Hany again at other events. Highly recommendable and very detailed oriented.

Cakes by Gaby! Cakes by Gaby! Wedding Cakes

As a cake vendor we get alot of feedback from future brides, and it seems consistent that all of our brides have enjoyed working with Weddings 411. They take away the stress from such a beautiful event.

A Matter of Taste Catering & Event Planning A Matter of Taste Catering & Event Planning Wedding Caterers

Weddings411 and Hanny are a pleasure to work with. Very professional, reliable, courtious, valuable team worker, these qualities and more aquratedly describes this Vendor. I'm very happy to work with this Vendor, my Company is fully confident with Weddidngs411.

13826 SW 162 Terrace Miami, 33177
Location of (Weddings 411)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding