Taft Street, Hollywood, FL 33021 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Flawless Events Fla

Located in glamorous Hollywood, Florida, is the full-service wedding planning company, Flawless Events Fla. The business is lead by the talented Merlyn Donatien, who has a passion for planning memorable events. She puts a focus on personalizing every detail so couples can experience the wedding of their dreams.

Experience

Over the years, Merlyn has planned a myriad of weddings and social events each with their own personality and style. Her master planning skills have even graced the pages of local and national blogs including, The Coordinated Bride, Kara’s Party Ideas, and Borrowed and Blue. Merlyn is also part of the prestigious Bridal Society and has gained her wedding planning certification with the internationally known association. Between her professional training and her natural eye for design, Merlyn seamlessly executes wedding celebrations with ease.

Flawless Events Fla offers three wedding packages that can be tailored to fit the needs of each couple. The services range from full and partial event planning to day-of wedding coordination. Merlyn is also happy to provide her expert planning services for destination weddings. No matter the celebration size or style, Merlyn can help plan every step of the way.

Follow Flawless Events Fla on

Wedding dress
fef 2019 51 529347 1565791965

29 Reviews for Flawless Events Fla

Sonja Hill · Getting married on 11/03/2020

I highly recommend flawless events! 🹯🯿🹯🯿🱭🯿

On March 23, 2019 my daughter Kaydean B, got married to her Amazing husband Jason T, let me tell you as the mother of the bride I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED at the attention to detail of the the AWESOME job of Flawess Events by Merlyn. Everything was well put together from the first meeting til the moment the DJ said good night , it was FLAWLESS. Wedding jitters were no part of our agenda the moment we met Merlyn. I thank you very much from the depths of my heart ❤️ for making my daughter 's special day FLAWLESS. It was the BEST decision ever to select her as our wedding planner. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the services of FLAWLESS EVENTS for all your special occasions. 🙏🏿🙏🏿

Sent on 10/21/2019

Elena J · Married on 12/10/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

When my daughter and I started working with Merlyn to plan my daughter's wedding, Merlyn had some very large shoes to fill, and boy did she deliver!! She was wonderful! Shortly after my daughter's engagement, a lifelong close friend that was also the wedding planner for our entire family, passed away very unexpectedly. After having helped me plan my own wedding and my two other daughters' weddings, I had no idea how we were ever going to plan this wedding without him. But then we found Merlyn, and the wedding went off without a hitch! She is soft spoken, but an absolute powerhouse! Merlyn is a true professional, recommended vendors that were great, was very organized and on top of everything, and her attention to detail was unbelievable. In many cases she went above and beyond what was expected of her. I can absolutely recommend Merlyn and Flawless Events without hesitation.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Alexander Blucher · Married on 05/06/2019

Blucher's Wedding

My Wife and I are very pleased on the experience of Flawless Event Fla. We had a small wedding ceremony at UTC Church. We wanted something small, but elegant. Flawless provided a picture perfect ceremony memory. Thanks for your professionalism. The Bluchers definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Flawless Events Fla FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ruffles and Sweets Wedding Planners

Fabulous! Love working with Merlyn!

• Bridge Trio
    Bridge Trio Wedding Bands

It was a big pleasure to work with Merlyn, she is very professional, passionate and creates just unforgettable,beautiful and happy memories. If you want to have a beautiful and flawless Event, you need to work with:Flawless Events! We are looking forward to work with Merlyn again.

• Taft Street Hollywood, FL, 33021 See on map
    Location of (Flawless Events Fla)