Flawless Events Fla

Hollywood, FL View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Located in glamorous Hollywood, Florida, is the full-service wedding planning company, Flawless Events Fla. The business is lead by the talented Merlyn Donatien, who has a passion for planning memorable events. She puts a focus on personalizing every detail so couples can experience the wedding of their dreams.

Experience

Over the years, Merlyn has planned a myriad of weddings and social events each with their own personality and style. Her master planning skills have even graced the pages of local and national blogs including, The Coordinated Bride, Kara鈥檚 Party Ideas, and Borrowed and Blue. Merlyn is also part of the prestigious Bridal Society and has gained her wedding planning certification with the internationally known association. Between her professional training and her natural eye for design, Merlyn seamlessly executes wedding celebrations with ease.

Flawless Events Fla offers three wedding packages that can be tailored to fit the needs of each couple. The services range from full and partial event planning to day-of wedding coordination. Merlyn is also happy to provide her expert planning services for destination weddings. No matter the celebration size or style, Merlyn can help plan every step of the way.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sonja H. Married on 11/03/2020

I highly recommend flawless events! 馃汞馃馃汞馃馃杯馃

On March 23, 2019 my daughter Kaydean B, got married to her Amazing husband Jason T, let me tell you as the mother of the bride I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED at the attention to detail of the the AWESOME job of Flawess Events by Merlyn. Everything was well put together from the first meeting til the moment the DJ said good night , it was FLAWLESS. Wedding jitters were no part of our agenda the moment we met Merlyn. I thank you very much from the depths of my heart 鉂わ笍 for making my daughter 's special day FLAWLESS. It was the BEST decision ever to select her as our wedding planner. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the services of FLAWLESS EVENTS for all your special occasions. 馃檹馃徔馃檹馃徔
    Stephan N. Married on 11/01/2020

Intimate Wedding

WE HAD A SMALL INTIMATE WEDDING..WENT PERFECT THANKS TO FLAWLESS EVENTS.
    ...WILL NEVER FORGET OUR SPECIAL DAY..WILL USE THEM AGAIN!
  • Sherline
    Sherline C. Married on 01/11/2020

A Spectacular Wedding Planner

Merlyn was referred to me by a colleague. I quickly learned that she was super detailed and very organized. Her creativity is what drew me in. I knew that I would not have to search any further for a wedding planner. She listened to my every wish and made sure it exceeded my expectations. She handled every detail, everything from my dreamy ring altar, to my welcome sign, to helping me with my wedding favor tags, to my timeline, to making sure I had succulents in my bouquet (she knows I LOVE succulents). My husband and I were beyond ecstatic to have her partake in our special day. Our day was perfect! I don鈥檛 know what I would have done without her. She is super sweet, and her team is phenomenal!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Ruffles and Sweets Ruffles and Sweets Wedding Planners

Fabulous! Love working with Merlyn!

Bridge Trio Bridge Trio Wedding Bands

It was a big pleasure to work with Merlyn, she is very professional, passionate and creates just unforgettable,beautiful and happy memories. If you want to have a beautiful and flawless Event, you need to work with:Flawless Events! We are looking forward to work with Merlyn again.

Taft Street Hollywood, FL, 33021
Location of (Flawless Events Fla)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding