Miami Candies

Miami, FL View map

Hello and Congratulations!

Our company specializes in wholesale candy, snacks and beverages.

Our speciality is candy! We love it and we know it is always a hit at any type of event!

Candy is fun!

Candy and confections make for beautiful and unique candy stations, dessert bars, centerpieces, gifts, and to where ever your creativity might take you.

Check us out on Instagram @miamicandies or Facebook Miami Candies to see a glimpse of our products.

We work with event planners, caterers, bakers, and will help you put together a beautiful set-up!

Visit our facility in Miami.

We ship!

Thank you.

Lucy Echauri

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Themed

What services do you provide?

Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Drink Accessories
Edible Treats
Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Michelle Married on 08/03/2014
    Very nice and patient staff they had everything we were looking for! Definitely recommend the candy station was beautiful!

Flawless Events Fla Flawless Events Fla Wedding Planners

Miami Candies has the BEST candy selection in South Florida. Many years ago when candy stations were just becoming popular there wasn't a place in South Florida that had a color coded selection of candy. I was so excited when Miami Candies opened that even though I live in Hollywood I drive down to their Kendall location whenever I need candy. They now have a Hialeah shop which is closer to me. The owners and staff are just as sweet as their candy and so helpful when you're trying to put something together. Whether you're an experienced planner or just someone having a party this is the place to go!

Zaitography Zaitography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with Miami candies!! They have such fun and different varieties of candy that made the dessert table amazing to photograph. Working with the was an absolute pleasure.

Taylor Event & Floral Design Taylor Event & Floral Design Wedding Florists

I've worked with Miami Candies for about 5 years and I'm so happy to see them growing! They have become my only source for candies & chocolate. They always take such good care of the clients that I send their way. It's easy to find the perfect color combination, as they have such an amazing selection. I definitely recommend that any soon to be bride visit them!

12966 SW 132nd Ave Miami, FL, 33186
Location of (Miami Candies)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding