13818 SW 152nd Street, #244, Miami, FL 33177 Map · Phone number

About Taylor Event & Floral Design

Taylor Event & Floral Design is a full-service, Miami-based luxury floral design firm. Their team of designers will work with you to develop a vision and deliver a seamless wedding design that matches your vision and exceeds your expectations. From stunning wedding florals to breathtaking décor and beyond, Taylor Event & Floral Design will elevate your event from ordinary to extraordinary.

Areas served

Serving the greater Miami, Miami Beach, West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale areas. As of 2020, we are also proud to serv ethe Central & South Georgia areas.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Taylor Event & Floral Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Design by Susie
curtissmansion p 0224 51 958127 161394181473090

35 Reviews for Taylor Event & Floral Design

Maria M. · Getting married on 11/16/2022

Nothing short of amazing

As the title suggests, the team is nothing short of amazing; they just ooze charisma and dedication when presented with an event. I had the distinct pleasure of watching the team in action as they prepared a venue for a photo shoot. In a short amount of time, the team worked to transform this beautiful venue into what I might consider the backdrop of an unforgettable fairytale. The shoot included the floral pieces crafted by Myrna - bouquets and decorations that will not fail to take your breath away. You can clearly see the amount of precision and passion that goes into creating these tangible works of art. To summarize my admiration for the balance of professionalism and friendliness this team offers; I definitely recommend Taylor Event & Floral Design to anyone seeking to have a memorable and delightful event.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Shennon G. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Above and Beyond!

Myrna came highly recommended by our venue, and I am so glad I hired her! I wanted something a little unusual and she understood exactly what I was going for. I couldn't believe it when I saw the room reveal. It was exactly as I envisioned it. When she handed me my bouquet I cried! Every bloom was fresh and beautiful!! Myrna added so many little touches that I didn't ask for but they fit perfectly. She answered every email, every call, every text. I will use her for every family event in the future and will recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you Myrna!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Carmen R. · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Myrna made my 2020 wedding possible

This team was absolutely wonderful. We had to make so many changes because of Covid limitations and Myrna found solutions every step of the way and kept everyone calm. The wedding went perfectly in large part because of her.

Sent on 12/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Tracey & Martin Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

Taylor Events combines talent, passion, creativity, quality and great personality into everything they do. We love them, because they put their heart into everything they do and they love what they do. We trust them and recommend them whole heartedly!!!

• 13818 SW 152nd Street, #244 Miami, FL, 33177 See on map
    Location of (Taylor Event & Floral Design)