13818 SW 152nd Street, #244, Miami, FL 33177 Map · Phone number

About Taylor Event & Floral Design

Taylor Event & Floral Design is a full-service, Miami-based event planning firm. Their group of certified wedding and event planners will handle all your wedding planning details to deliver a seamless wedding event that matches your vision and exceeds your expectations. From stunning wedding florals to breathtaking décor and beyond, Taylor Event & Floral Design will elevate your event from ordinary to extraordinary.

Serving the greater Miami, Miami Beach, West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale areas, Taylor Event & Floral Design provides event planning, design and coordination for weddings and other special events. From the beginning of your wedding planning to the actual execution of your event, their full-service planning and design offerings allow you to relax and actually enjoy your event experience. Event services offered include the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

adam valerie best rusty pelican

22 Reviews for Taylor Event & Floral Design

Maria Moreno · Getting married on 11/16/2022

Nothing short of amazing

As the title suggests, the team is nothing short of amazing; they just ooze charisma and dedication when presented with an event. I had the distinct pleasure of watching the team in action as they prepared a venue for a photo shoot. In a short amount of time, the team worked to transform this beautiful venue into what I might consider the backdrop of an unforgettable fairytale. The shoot included the floral pieces crafted by Myrna - bouquets and decorations that will not fail to take your breath away. You can clearly see the amount of precision and passion that goes into creating these tangible works of art. To summarize my admiration for the balance of professionalism and friendliness this team offers; I definitely recommend Taylor Event & Floral Design to anyone seeking to have a memorable and delightful event.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/07/2019

She saw my idea and brought it to life!

We booked Myrna almost a month before our wedding and I was so scared that it wouldn’t come together they way I saw it in my head. She asked a few questions, saw a few of my Pinterest pics and ran with it. Her and her team exceeded every expectation I ever had. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Helen

Helen Fleitas · Married on 11/01/2019

Everything about Myrna and her crew is Amazing

Honestly I don't know what I did to deserve everything that Myrna and her team did for me. Myrna was recommended to me by Sherry from Curtiss Mansion. I wanted a very intimate wedding and I had a look in mind. As soon as Sherry saw it, she said that she had the perfect person in mind and she did. Myrna is just amazing and what she put together for me was just breathtaking. I casually mentioned my wedding was travel themed and she surprised me with vintage suitcases! I am not one who cries much but I literally cried when I saw the ceremony space. The funny thing is I never got to meet her before the wedding but the calls and text all felt like I had known her for years. I even had doubts about my dress and she asked me to send her a pic and put me back at ease. Her work is AMAZING but SHE is also amazing. Trust me, you want this vendor at your wedding because you don't need to worry about a thing.

Sent on 11/03/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Taylor Event & Floral Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tracey & Martin Photo, Co. Wedding Photographers

Taylor Events combines talent, passion, creativity, quality and great personality into everything they do. We love them, because they put their heart into everything they do and they love what they do. We trust them and recommend them whole heartedly!!!

• 13818 SW 152nd Street, #244 Miami, FL, 33177 See on map
    Location of (Taylor Event & Floral Design)