Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Unique Design Studios

...capturing people, being people.
UDS - Unique Design Studios is a boutique studio created to provide brides with amazing wedding images with a fusion of modern fashion and classic elegance. We customize package to meet every couples needs from the Florida Keys to Europe.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Miami, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Unique Design Studios on

67 Reviews for Unique Design Studios

Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with capturing our wedding day! We used UDS for our engagement photos, wedding day, and soon a boudoir shoot! Hiring the husband and wife team of Martha and Jesus was the best choice we made! Jesus made the guys feel at ease, while also being patient to their (inevitably) late arrival. Martha was calm and accommodating with our last minute requests while still adhering to our photo list and timeline. They were quick to take all our family photos, without making anyone feel rushed. The poses were natural and easy, and UDS was able to catch some fun unplanned moments. I felt comfortable that all aspects (details, formalities, candids) were being captured. The UDS team is professional and prompt with all pre-planning communication and always arrive looking polished and ready to shoot. I trusted UDS wholly, and never had to remind them of items we had discussed previously. They truly devote themselves to caring about your big day. If you are looking for a photographer who will feel like an old friend, look no further. Their photos speak more than 1000 words. The quality of their work is unmatched and will be displayed throughout our home. Being able to relive our special day through photos is the most amazing gift a photographer can give. I can't wait to use UDS to capture more life moments as the years go by.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/26/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

I'm in love with my pictures. They turned out amazing and all the colors and so vibrant. Both Photographers were super sweet and patient while We were rushing around during the day. they knew what would work and be flattering. really loved all the pictures of me and my husband even though we didn't know what we were doing. Those raw pictures or us turned out to be the best. Martha and Gigi are perfect! wish they could follow me and capture all our memories.

Profile Picture Jasmin, 5/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

They did our engagement and wedding photos. They exceeded our expectations as they always do. Their photos are amazing and their photogs are just the sweetest and most amazing people.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
9 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with the Unique Designs Studio team.From weddings to maternitys to quinces and boudoirs.. You name it, they do it. Their amazing photography is known to be very personalized to each and every client. Every shoot I have worked with together with UDS has been a success. Love the positive vibes and happy energy of the team!

I love working with Martha and her team! Stunning pictures and great team to work with!

Fantastic photographer, Martha and her team always deliver top quality work.

If I had to choose only one work to describe Martha and her work, it would be AMAZING. Visit her site or Wedding Wire page and you will see for yourself!

I had the pleasure to provide USD with bridal bouquets for a shoot of theirs and from there, USD become the photo team I'd recommend to anyone and everyone for any occasion.

87 PROS I KNOW

Events

3911 SW 67 Avenue, Miami, FL 33155   See On Map
305-668-7171 (phone) 305-668-7101 (fax)
Mon- Fri 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. Sat & Sun by appointment only.