Your Face By Grace

Miami, FL View map

Please view my website for more information about me

www.YourFaceByGrace.com

Professional Make-up Services Available for:

* Brides and Bridal Parties
* Photography Sessions Acting Headshots/Modeling Portfolios/Bridal Portraits/Senior Portraits
* Commercial Media Work TV/Film/Video/Print
* Any Special Event Formal or Party Occasion

My services will include the following:
* Travel to your location
* Skin preparation which include the application of moisturizers & primers
* Ppplication of foundation, concealers, highlighting & contouring
* Precisely blended eye shadow application, liner, mascara, brow definition, cheek color, and lip color.
* Any corrective work on the rest of the body (i.e.,blemishes, etc.)

1 User photo

Leah S. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Hair and Makeup!!

Your Face by Grace is amazing!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    For someone who doesn’t get their makeup and hair done a lot (me), glam can kind of feel intimidating, and then combine that with the pressure of a wedding… I was so nervous about everything for my wedding day!
    Grace and her team were SO amazing and kind, professional, and they are EXERTS and so talented, my worries just melted away and it was such a lovely and comfortable experience!!

Not to mention everyone who got their makeup and hair done looked AMAZING. The teams attention to detail and care was like no other!

Everything ran on time and even early… it was such a pleasant experience all around. Grace and her team will definitely be my go to if I ever need hair and makeup again, and I will recommend anyone to go with grace for their glam needs 🤍
  • F
    Fiona Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing makeup artist! So great to be at ease on your big day knowing that you can trust her. I felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Grace! Very professional and always punctual.
    Stephanie Married on 08/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Grace is by far the best of the best!!! She has done my hair and makeup for several occasions, as well as for my wedding, and I must say that every single time her work comes out the same - FLAWLESS!! For my bridal shower, it was scorching hot and she had to do my hair and makeup at around 9am. At 5pm when it was all said and done, my hair and makeup were still completely in tact; not one drop of sweat or anything. For my wedding, she arrived early, completed over 18 of my family members and friends, and then did my hair AND makeup without the smallest ounce of stress. She stayed all throughout the event to ensure that my hair and makeup remained in perfect condition, regardless of my crazy dance moves. Grace is a professional artist, and truly amazing at what she does. I can't stress it enough - THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Prizma Photo Prizma Photo Wedding Photographers

Grace is one of the most professional make up artist I have ever worked with. She is so easy to work with and her unique style can be reflected in all of her work. If you are looking for a makeup artist you can definitely trust contact Grace. She will help you look your best and feel like a celebrity...

1125 Sw 87 Avenue Miami, 33173
Location of (Your Face By Grace)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding