Unique Design Studios Reviews

67 | Miami, FL

67 Reviews for Unique Design Studios

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amber · Married on 11/26/2016

I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with capturing our wedding day! We used UDS for our engagement photos, wedding day, and soon a boudoir shoot! Hiring the husband and wife team of Martha and Jesus was the best choice we made! Jesus made the guys feel at ease, while also being patient to their (inevitably) late arrival. Martha was calm and accommodating with our last minute requests while still adhering to our photo list and timeline. They were quick to take all our family photos, without making anyone feel rushed. The poses were natural and easy, and UDS was able to catch some fun unplanned moments. I felt comfortable that all aspects (details, formalities, candids) were being captured. The UDS team is professional and prompt with all pre-planning communication and always arrive looking polished and ready to shoot. I trusted UDS wholly, and never had to remind them of items we had discussed previously. They truly devote themselves to caring about your big day. If you are looking for a photographer who will feel like an old friend, look no further. Their photos speak more than 1000 words. The quality of their work is unmatched and will be displayed throughout our home. Being able to relive our special day through photos is the most amazing gift a photographer can give. I can't wait to use UDS to capture more life moments as the years go by.

Jasmin · Married on 05/19/2016

I'm in love with my pictures. They turned out amazing and all the colors and so vibrant. Both Photographers were super sweet and patient while We were rushing around during the day. they knew what would work and be flattering. really loved all the pictures of me and my husband even though we didn't know what we were doing. Those raw pictures or us turned out to be the best. Martha and Gigi are perfect! wish they could follow me and capture all our memories.

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

They did our engagement and wedding photos. They exceeded our expectations as they always do. Their photos are amazing and their photogs are just the sweetest and most amazing people.

Gayle · Married on 04/09/2016

They did our wedding photos and did a great job! They pictures came out amazing and they were great to work with!

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2016

Martha and Jesus exceeded all expectations. They were professional, while being a friendly and calming presence in an otherwise hectic day. Our pictures are absolutely amazing, so much so that we are having the most difficult time making a selection for our album as they are all gorgeous! Highly recommend!!

Megan · Married on 02/13/2016

The dream team! They were amazing to work with from start to finish. Very prompt in responsiveness and we were blown away with he images they captured on our special day. LOVED working with them!!

Gloria · Married on 01/09/2016

Martha and Jesus just recently photographed our wedding, and there are NO words to describe their phenomenal work. They are blessed with an amazing ability and keen eye!!!
    THANKS to UDS, we have the best Images that captured OUR story, to always remember the most magical night of our life. Thank You!!! Xoxo

Jackie · Married on 06/20/2015

What do you do if you're a photographer and you're getting married? You hire the BEST of course, you hire UDS PHOTOGRAPHY! Martha Ramirez owner and lead photog is a powerhouse photographer full of energy innovation and creativity! If you want cutting edge imagery, art, and just an awesome photog team then you want UDS!

UDS took care of our engagement photos, rehearsal photos, and wedding ceremony and reception photos. To say that we are ecstatic with Martha and her team is an understatement. Martha and her team arrived on time, kept in touch when necessary, and were approachable. We received our photos quickly after each event. Martha has a bubbly and warm personality that made it so easy for my camera-shy husband to actually ENJOY getting our photos taken. Martha managed to take photos not only of us as a couple, but also photos with my dog, and our very young (distractible) flower girls. Photos of all three events came out even better than what we were hoping for, and we've been scrolling through them over and over again, reliving our wedding through Martha's lens. Each photo looks absolutely beautiful and she captured the sweetness of us as a couple perfectly. Again, we are just so happy and so thankful that Martha was our photographer for all the important moments!! For any future events, we will look to no one else. Without a doubt, hiring UDS was one of the BEST decisions we made in planning for our wedding.

Martha and her team at UDS are beyond AMAZING!! From our engagement pictures to our wedding, every single picture was beautiful. The girls at UDS were always extremely helpful and quick to reply to any of my emails, texts or calls. I HIGHLY recommend UDS to any bride searching for a photographer.

Martha, thank you so much for everything!! Like I said before, I will keep thanking you till the end of time!

• Toni

Toni · Married on 06/07/2014

UDS did our engagement photos and they are so beautiful. My co worker recommended them because they did her Mother's wedding. So I researched their website and loved what I saw. They are very affordable and so professional.

Emmy · Married on 04/12/2014

Martha and her team at Unique Design Studios first caught my attention after we worked on a wedding together a few years ago. I began to follow their work and was always intrigued by the creativity and passion they put into even the smallest shoots. When my husband and I got engaged I put a few websites in front of him and was ecstatic when theirs was his favorite. I immediately contacted Martha and once we worked out some of the details made an appointment for us to go with my parents to meet with Martha. Immediately we knew she was a perfect fit and that was further confirmed by our engagement shoot and all of the fun we had with her. She is not only talented but warm, friendly, fun, passionate and professional. She made us all feel so comfortable. It was like having an old friend of the family shoot us all day rather than a stranger. Our proofs are amazing I can’t wait to get our album put together and to get all of our photos in hand.
    Thank you Martha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Emmy & Nate

UDS is incredible. As one of the premiere photography companies in Miami, they provide impeccable service and stunning photos. We could not have had a better experience! I highly recommend Unique Design Studios!

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2014

Thank you UDS!!! MARTHA is amaaazingggggg!!!!!!! and so is all the UDS staff!! Not only does she make you feel 100% comfortable but she gets some amazing shots.. My boudoir she did came out soo perfect.. THEN OUR WEDDING!! SHE REALLY CAN CAPTURE EVERY MOMENT!!! they really are amazing im so happy I went with them!! you will have pictures for life so finding the perfect photographer is a must!! UDS is worth every Penny! I will have beautiful photos and albums to look back at for life!!! Thank you again!!

Lourdes · Married on 03/01/2014

Hands down BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
    My husband and I cannot say enough good things about the team at UDS! From our first meeting with Melyssa & Martha we felt right at home, they go above and beyond to make sure their clients feel special. We did our engagement shoot with them as well as our wedding day, and they captured all those moments PERFECTLY. If it’s one thing NOT to think twice about in this wedding planning process, it's hiring a great photographer, look no further!

Michelle · Married on 12/14/2013

There are no words to express how grateful my husband and I are to the entire team at UDS. Christy is such an amazing photographer, and so much fun to work with. All of the photo sessions done with Christy came out gorgeous and awesome. I would recommend Christy and all of the UDS photography team. They are extremely professional and very responsive. They truly care about their clients and high quality work.

Evelio · Married on 11/15/2013

The whole UDS staff was amazing. Needles to say the photography came out amazing. They showed my wife and I how much they truly care for their clients. They really capture the best moments that you'll cherish forever

Marbel · Married on 09/14/2013

I absolutely loved the work that Martha and her team did! My pictures are one of a kind. Martha is super sweet and very talented. One thing I enjoyed the most was seeing actual professional pics the next day after the wedding which she posted online! I truly recommend UDS!

I can't say enough. The exceeded my expectations with images that will be cherished for a lifetime

Dominique · Married on 03/09/2013

I had the honor and pleasure of working with UDS for an engagement photo shoot, a boudoir shoot, and for our wedding day. Martha and her team were the epitome of professionalism and the product that she creates can be described as nothing other than masterful art. She was extremely responsive, equally accommodating, and also just has a great energy and spirit. She is a joy to work with and I would recommend her services to anyone I know.

Words can’t express how thankful I am to have had the honor of having UDS/Martha Ramirez and Jesus Ramirez as my wedding photographers! From our E-pics to our wedding day, it was a great adventure for both my husband and I! Martha is so patient, so creative and so very talented! She’s an easy going person with a great personality who made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras from the moment we met her! Both our engagement and wedding pictures is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life and I’m so happy to have the best of the best!! Our Images and priceless!

Special Thanks to Mely, studio manager, for making everything possible for us!

Love,
    Arlet

• Y

Yanelle · Married on 01/12/2013

The Best of the Best!! Incredibly professional and CREATIVE!! Martha and the UDS girls will go above and beyond to make sure you are a million percent in love with your photographs. As a client myself, I'm telling you they'll get your vision right the first time after you consult with them. Don't bother looking anywhere else!!

Tessie · Married on 10/20/2012

Martha & her husband Jesus were so amazing! They did a fabulous job of capturing every detail of our wedding day. They helped us feel relaxed & at ease during the entire process. I am so happy we went chose them for our photographers! They were extremely professional and every time I had a question, I would call or send an email and I had a response within 30 minutes. Choose UDS! You will not regret it!!

• F

Flor · Married on 09/15/2012

Photography is one of the most important things when planning your wedding. Your wedding day will pass and this is the one memory you will have, your pictures. I chose Unique Designs Studios to capture my wedding day and I could not be any happier that I made that decision. They are AWESOME!!!!! Extremely professional, friendly, creative and passionate. They love what they do and they do it well. Christie was my photographer and she is extremely talented. Trust me I am extremely picky with everything and when I saw my pictures I literally started crying, shge captured every second of it. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Look at their website, their work is AMAZING!!!! www.udsphoto.com

• Persephone

Persephone · Married on 05/27/2012

If you are looking for creativity, unique perspective, capturing every moment and just pure art - UDS photo is the perfect photographer. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Martha and her team and I'm certain I've never seen any images anywhere close to as interesting and as beautiful as mine are. Martha was absolutely fabulous to work with. I had a very specific vision for both the engagement photos and even more so for our wedding and she took my ideas and brought them to another level. I WILL work with Martha again even if that means my husband and I fly back down from DC to Miami - you are fabulous!

xo