4400 NW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33178 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1

About Trump National Doral Miami

Trump National Doral Miami is an elegant resort wedding venue located in Miami, Florida. Sitting on 800 acres, in the City of Doral, guests and couples are surrounded by breathtaking indoor and outdoor venues with tropical panoramic views. Whether an intimate gathering or large affair, Trump National Doral Miami can accommodate any wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
With five indoor locations to choose from, couples can host anywhere from 300 to 1,000 guests. Trump National Doral offers a variety of amenities, ensuring couples and guests enjoy their stay and even have a mini vacation. The Crystal Ballroom is a newly designed venue space with elaborate chandeliers and full views of the golf course. The Ivanka Trump Ballroom is a charming and elegant space that features warm tones and carpets perfect for your romantic ceremony. The White & Gold Ballroom was built in 1962 by the Kaskal family and is a sophisticated space to hold your wedding event. The Imperial Ballroom features a patio with panoramic views of the world class fairways, landscaping, a royal fountain and breathtaking sunsets. The Donald J. Trump Grand Ballroom boasts Corinthian Columns and is the largest event space at the venue, accommodating 1,000 wedding guests.

Services & Amenities Offered
Trump National Doral Miami is a full-service wedding venue, providing event planning and catering services. In addition to the wedding ceremony, couples may also host their bridal shower and engagement party at the resort. The venue offers the following services:

• 643 Deluxe Guestrooms & Suites Accommodations
  • Four 18-hole Championship Golf Courses
  • Signature Restaurants including BLT Prime
  • The Trump Spa & Salon
  • The Royal Palm Pool Oasis
  • Over 100,000 sq. ft of indoor space & 75,000 sq. ft. of outdoor venues for dream wedding celebrations
  • Custom Cakes
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables

Cuisine
Trump National Doral Miami offers a variety of catering services, from buffet to family style to servers. They can also accommodate any dietary needs couples or guests may have. Couples will also find plenty of bar services, from open bar to premium liquor signature drinks. Some cuisine styles include:

• African
  • Local
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

Accommodation
With 643 rooms, Trump National Doral Miami offers nine Guest Room styles, two Suite styles and seven Signature suites. There are a total of 14 Deluxe Suites, 27 Premier Suites, two Presidential Suites and 48 Spa Suites. Each room is designed to replicate the feel of a Miami villa to provide luxury and comfort to every guest. With a renovated spa, couples and guests can also enjoy spa services, making for a relaxing wedding weekend.

Follow Trump National Doral Miami on

Trump National Doral Miami 7
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 03/16/2019

If I could get Married here another 1000 times, believe me, I would

Where do I start? My experience at National Trump Doral has been MAGNIFICENT from the second I stepped into the Resort on my first venue scouting adventure. In that moment, I realized there was no other place I wanted to get married into, if not there. Ashly Olivier, the director of social catering, was my point of contact at the Trump and she was incredible from the moment we were looking at dates, to the moment we stepped out of the Resort a couple days after my wedding. She made our experience incredible -- from highlighting the resort features, to putting together an amazing tasting, customizing our menu to our taste, to having an event concierge always by my side and an OUTSTANDING staff and service to make my wedding more than I had dreamed of. All of my bridesmaids were astonished by the incredible organization and service provided at the Trump -- I, myself, felt like a true princess on my day and was treated like so for the whole weekend I was at the resort. I want to give special thanks to Ashly, Johnny Mata (event concierge), who was AMAZING with keeping me hydrated and on schedule for pictures and with my bridesmaids, last but not least Wendy Araica who cared and assisted me with ANYTHING prior and during the ceremony and reception. Just writing this review makes me miss my day so much and my stay at the hotel was more than incredible. I live a couple blocks by but believe me when I say I WILL go back for a weekend.

I cannot thank everyone at National Trump Doral for making this day memorable.

PS: FOOD was DELICIOUS! My guests could not stop talking about the good and the quality of the service.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Trump National Doral Miami 14
    Trump National Doral Miami 15
    Trump National Doral Miami 16
    Trump National Doral Miami 17

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

From day one, the staff at the Trump National Doral treated my fiance and I with extreme professionalism and hospitality. The second we walked into the Crystal Ballroom, we knew we had to have our wedding at the hotel. The property itself is gorgeous with a wide range of activity offerings and photo opportunities. We held our wedding on a Friday in November and stayed on site for the week, along with our family and friends. Although we had a few hiccups with the front desk staff on a very busy weekend, Cesar, the hotel manager went out of his way to make up for it and resolve all issues. Our guests loved the golfing, yoga on the green, Wedding Welcome Happy Hour event, and Poolside Send Off Splash that the hotel staff helped us coordinate. The resort pool manager, Juan, was extremely attentive and accommodating and went out of his way to make sure his staff were ready to serve our cabanas with 80 plus guests. We took full advantage of the resort and enjoyed the amenities for the days before and after the wedding. Although these events were a blast, nothing compared to the wedding reception. Ashly Olivier and her team executed the event flawlessly and were able to turn our vision into a reality. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Ashly was always accessible via email and text, and responded promptly to all my inquiries. She was very organized and worked diligently will all of my vendors, as there was nothing that she did not have an answer for. Ashly was extremely professional and was truly a pleasure to work with. From start to finish the event ran smoothly, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the venue was stunning. My husband and I, as well as our parents, were treated like royalty with our own servers and drinks in hand at all times. My guests still cannot stop raving about the venue and overall experience. I recommend the Trump Doral without a doubt to any bride looking for an elegant and romantic wedding venue!

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Trump National Doral Miami 18
    Trump National Doral Miami 19
    Trump National Doral Miami 20
    Trump National Doral Miami 21

Trump National Doral Miami FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Garden, Hotel, Resort
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? July, August, September

Real Weddings

• Ryncta Productions
    Ryncta Productions Wedding Planners

Vijay and the team at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa are fabulous! They have a remarkable eye for detail and are always coming up with the most creative ideas on how to make your event over the top! The staff is very friendly and is always working to make your day perfect. I've had the pleasure to work with them and I can say that they are some of the best professionals in the industry.

• 4400 NW 87 Avenue Miami, Florida, 33178 See on map