Trump National Doral Miami

4400 NW 87 Avenue, Miami, FL 33178 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Real Weddings 1

About Trump National Doral Miami

Trump National Doral Miami is an elegant resort wedding venue located in Miami, Florida. Sitting on 800 acres, in the City of Doral, guests and couples are surrounded by breathtaking indoor and outdoor venues with tropical panoramic views. Whether an intimate gathering or large affair, Trump National Doral Miami can accommodate any wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
With five indoor locations to choose from, couples can host anywhere from 300 to 1,000 guests. Trump National Doral offers a variety of amenities, ensuring couples and guests enjoy their stay and even have a mini vacation. The Crystal Ballroom is a newly designed venue space with elaborate chandeliers and full views of the golf course. The Ivanka Trump Ballroom is a charming and elegant space that features warm tones and carpets perfect for your romantic ceremony. The White & Gold Ballroom was built in 1962 by the Kaskal family and is a sophisticated space to hold your wedding event. The Imperial Ballroom features a patio with panoramic views of the world class fairways, landscaping, a royal fountain and breathtaking sunsets. The Donald J. Trump Grand Ballroom boasts Corinthian Columns and is the largest event space at the venue, accommodating 1,000 wedding guests.

Services & Amenities Offered
Trump National Doral Miami is a full-service wedding venue, providing event planning and catering services. In addition to the wedding ceremony, couples may also host their bridal shower and engagement party at the resort. The venue offers the following services:

• 643 Deluxe Guestrooms & Suites Accommodations
  • Four 18-hole Championship Golf Courses
  • Signature Restaurants including BLT Prime
  • The Trump Spa & Salon
  • The Royal Palm Pool Oasis
  • Over 100,000 sq. ft of indoor space & 75,000 sq. ft. of outdoor venues for dream wedding celebrations
  • Custom Cakes
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables

Cuisine
Trump National Doral Miami offers a variety of catering services, from buffet to family style to servers. They can also accommodate any dietary needs couples or guests may have. Couples will also find plenty of bar services, from open bar to premium liquor signature drinks. Some cuisine styles include:

• African
  • Local
  • Southern
  • Southwestern

Accommodation
With 643 rooms, Trump National Doral Miami offers nine Guest Room styles, two Suite styles and seven Signature suites. There are a total of 14 Deluxe Suites, 27 Premier Suites, two Presidential Suites and 48 Spa Suites. Each room is designed to replicate the feel of a Miami villa to provide luxury and comfort to every guest. With a renovated spa, couples and guests can also enjoy spa services, making for a relaxing wedding weekend.

Follow Trump National Doral Miami on

Trump National Doral Miami 2
Trump National Doral Miami 3
Trump National Doral Miami 4

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2017

From day one, the staff at the Trump National Doral treated my fiance and I with extreme professionalism and hospitality. The second we walked into the Crystal Ballroom, we knew we had to have our wedding at the hotel. The property itself is gorgeous with a wide range of activity offerings and photo opportunities. We held our wedding on a Friday in November and stayed on site for the week, along with our family and friends. Although we had a few hiccups with the front desk staff on a very busy weekend, Cesar, the hotel manager went out of his way to make up for it and resolve all issues. Our guests loved the golfing, yoga on the green, Wedding Welcome Happy Hour event, and Poolside Send Off Splash that the hotel staff helped us coordinate. The resort pool manager, Juan, was extremely attentive and accommodating and went out of his way to make sure his staff were ready to serve our cabanas with 80 plus guests. We took full advantage of the resort and enjoyed the amenities for the days before and after the wedding. Although these events were a blast, nothing compared to the wedding reception. Ashly Olivier and her team executed the event flawlessly and were able to turn our vision into a reality. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Ashly was always accessible via email and text, and responded promptly to all my inquiries. She was very organized and worked diligently will all of my vendors, as there was nothing that she did not have an answer for. Ashly was extremely professional and was truly a pleasure to work with. From start to finish the event ran smoothly, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the venue was stunning. My husband and I, as well as our parents, were treated like royalty with our own servers and drinks in hand at all times. My guests still cannot stop raving about the venue and overall experience. I recommend the Trump Doral without a doubt to any bride looking for an elegant and romantic wedding venue!

Trump National Doral Miami 5
    Trump National Doral Miami 6
    Trump National Doral Miami 7
    Trump National Doral Miami 8

Jamie · Married on 01/02/2016

I do not think that my husband and I could have choosen a more perfect place and venue to have our wedding. Everything was beyond perfect and more than I could have ever imagined for my fairytale wedding. From the event manager Allison, who was amazing and never missed a step or detail throughout planning everything, her entire event staff as well as the entire hotel staff, were more than helpful and attentive. Every single one of my guests have made it a point to say the same thing to my husband and myself. To say that we had a picture perfect wedding doesn't even come close to how incredible everything was the entire weekend! We seriously cannot rave enough about them! I've already recommended them to people and our wedding was not even 2 days ago.

Trump National Doral Miami FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle, Valet

Real Weddings

• Ryncta Productions
    Ryncta Productions Wedding Planners

Vijay and the team at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa are fabulous! They have a remarkable eye for detail and are always coming up with the most creative ideas on how to make your event over the top! The staff is very friendly and is always working to make your day perfect. I've had the pleasure to work with them and I can say that they are some of the best professionals in the industry.

• 4400 NW 87 Avenue Miami, Florida, 33178 See on map