Wedding Photo Connection

Rutherford Office Tower 301 Route 17 North, Suite 800, Rutherford, NJ 07070 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Wedding Photo Connection

Wedding Photo Connection provides professional wedding day photography and videography coverage to wedding couples in the New York / New Jersey metropolitan area. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with QUALITY, VALUE and outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE, all at affordable prices.

Our style is a blend of traditional and photojournalistic fine art photography that is fun, creative, timeless and elegant. We create photographs of your day as it naturally unfolds, focusing on capturing emotion while always framing with an artistic eye. From the beautiful details to dramatic moments to humorous candids, we tell the story of your day visually.

We welcome you to discover Wedding Photo Connection and join our growing family of satisfied clients!

Follow Wedding Photo Connection on

shutterstock3559835
shutterstock3559835

51 Reviews for Wedding Photo Connection

Melinda · Married on 09/12/2014

I would just like to acknowledge Wedding Photo Connection, especially Photographer: Tom and Videographer: Nick
    My wedding was this past weekend & I could not be HAPPIER with the team I had capturing my special day. I highly recommend anyone getting married to book Wedding Photo Connection for your wedding! Not only were they punctual and polite but they were true professionals who knew exactly what they were doing. I thought I had some ideas in my head of the moments I wanted captured but Tom & Nick were one step ahead of me the entire day! They were never more than a few feet away and they were fast! Everyone knows how fast a wedding day can fly by and no time was wasted on their end. I cannot wait to see all of the pictures from my wedding day which will be conveniently mailed to my home in just 2 short weeks! I have no doubt in my mind that they will be flawless. If you are all about the memories like I am and you want to be sure that your special day will be captured beginning to end without any worries or stress then book Wedding Photo Connection! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2013

Wedding Photo Connection did the photography at my wedding last month. I have family coming from overseas for the holidays and I was hoping to share my album with them while they were here. Photo Connection promised delivery before Christmas and they made good on the promise. The album is fantastic and I can't wait to show everyone. Thanks so much and I will recommend this photographer to anyone I know who is getting married.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Laura · Married on 10/25/2013

The staff of Wedding Photo Connection was an amazing team to work with. Being that photos and video are the most important part of your wedding day and probably the only thing you get to keep after the day is over (other than your husband), I was truly overwhelmed while viewing my album. The overall layout of our wedding album was amazing and everyone who sees it really loves it. The quality of the work was exceptional as well.
    The video was also really exciting to see. It was great to look back on all the things that you miss because you are so busy during your wedding. The graphics and the editing were excellent.
    Overall, my husband and I could not be happier with the quality of work and service that was received from Wedding Photo Connection. They worked with our budget and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 04/11/2014

• Rutherford Office Tower, 301 Route 17 North, Suite 800 Rutherford, 07070 See on map