4911 SW 2 Place, Cape Coral, FL 33914 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Officiating & Consulting

We offer Wedding Photography & Videography for weddings and events. We have been serving the wedding industry for 20 years in southwest Florida. We also have a package for Officiant and Photography available, one hour of service.

Silvestro0148
Silvestro0148
bceb3fcd32aa990f 1244229431765 IMG6668

6 Reviews for Wedding Officiating & Consulting

lisa · Married on 02/27/2010

Simply amazing photographs. Tom captured beautiful memories for us, our family and our friends to enjoy. His quality of service and professionalism was superb. We also used him as our Officiant since most of our contacts were women that performed the ceremony, my Fiance and I were looking for a gentlemen to perform our service. We lucked out because Tom did the Ceremony and photography for us. He has state of the art equiptment and has patience of a saint when familiy members decided to scatter around when it came time for the family photos.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Erin · Married on 11/11/2009

I was a Bride in Iowa trying to plan our wedding in Naples, Florida, I was very nervous! It is hard to pick a beach for your wedding when you can't see what it looks like in person. It was very hard for me to trust someone to pick the perfect setting for my wedding, we planned it very quick and although it was just my husband and I, I still wanted it to be perfect.
    I cannot tell you how great Tom was, he picked the beach for me, assured me it was perfect, I worried about rain, he assured me we would be fine and had a back-up beach in mind with gazebos in case it did rain. Tom is the perfect "planner" for the out-of-town and worrisome Bride. He always responded quickly to my emails, and reassured me and made me feel confident our day would be perfect.
    Our pictures are absolutely beautiful, completely amazing. Our ceremony was delivered beautifully and as if we all had known each other for years rather than just an hour!
    I hope my high ratings will tell you what you need to know, I don't know what to say, my wedding day was amazing, everything about it, and I have the greatest pictures to look at and remember it by. A lot of times anticipation is better than the actual event but I can honestly say the actual event and getting my pictures back and seeing them were so much more than I could have ever wanted or expected.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Tara · Married on 05/30/2009

I highly recommend MM Photo & Video Productions for wedding videography service! The packages are affordable and the quality of work is fantastic. My husband and I were married on May 30, 2009 and we received our fully edited DVD in the mail on June 11, 2009. VERY quick turnaround time. They even customized the cover of the DVD with pictures from our wedding. Each time I would e-mail during the wedding planning process, I would receive a response within 24 hours. I was very impressed with the level of professionalism and customer service. I am so happy to have a wonderful video of my wedding to cherish for a lifetime! Thanks MM Photo & Video Productions!!!

Sent on 06/17/2009

Wedding Officiating & Consulting's reply:

Thank you for the great review..........Tommy C

Wedding Officiating & Consulting FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 149.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Officiating & Consulting 1
    New Blog
    Check out our New Blog at http://swfloridaweddings.blogspot.com/ and receive a free Engagement Session and 8x12 portrait when you book any of our photography packages.

• Colonial Country Club
    Colonial Country Club Country Club Weddings

No one is more flexible and accomodating than Tom from MM Photo and Video. He gets the perfect shots everytime all while managing to keep everything on schedule. We know its going to be a great night when we see him at the wedding!

• Wedding Officiating & Consulting
    Wedding Officiating & Consulting Wedding Officiants

Great to work with Bill Pelosi fro "Chill Will", he is a great DJ and knows how to rock the house. Also a great MC.

• Chill-Will DJ Service
    Chill-Will DJ Service Wedding DJs

Tom is on a professional level is great to work with:-) As far as his work his work speaks for itself. Bill of Chill-will DJ Service

• 4911 SW 2 Place Cape Coral, 33914 See on map