42 Galleon Dr, North Fort Myers, FL 33917 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Unique Unions

Wedding Officiant available to officiate your wedding. I preform non-denominational services for those who wish to celebrate this wonderful occasion in a non-traditional manner. You determine the basic nature and style you wish to achieve. Based on your personalities and wishes, I will write the service using just the basic words required to meet legal standards, or incoorperate your unique personalities into a memorable service. I provide the legal aspect along with offering suggestions and ideas, and it will be done cost effectively. Basic fee: $150. This includes initial meeting to obtain the details and to allow me to get a feel for your personalities. This also allows you to make sure I fit your needs. Also included, writing and performing the service, and completing the marriage certificate. Fees are subject to distance traveled, rehearsal attendance, and size of wedding. Backyard, beach, woods, or a site that has a special meaing to you are some of the venues I encourage you to consider, with just the two of you and your witnesses, or a small gathering of the the most cherished souls involved in your life. The mood (humorous, romantic, of the service is entirely your choice.etc) I welcome all wishing to enter into marriage, including same sex, nudists, bikers, theatrical themed, costume themed, Goth, and more. My intention is to provide you with a moment in your life that becomes a treasured memory.

Unique Unions offers ceremonies lasting up to 60 minutes for non-religious weddings and vow renewals, and commitment ceremonys. Customized vows are available for an added special touch. I also provides rehearsal options so you can feel confident that your ceremony will run smoothly, and counseling services are provided if desired.

Areas Covered
This officiant serves the entire Fort Myers, Florida area, as well as Cape Coral and Punta Gorda. Locations that are over one hour or 55 miles outside of the local Fort Myers area are available for an additional travel fee.

Follow Unique Unions on

1.8
      3.0
      3.0

terrible experience

I would never hire this company again. I ended up writing my own ceremony and when she arrived at our wedding she stated she never received it yet responded to my email that she did. She arrived right when I was going to get ready and instead of focusing on myself I had to focus on her because she didn't know how to access her email from her tablet she stated she reads off of. This was very stressful. She ended up reading the ceremony off of my cell phone and stuttering the whole time saying things like uh and I'm so sorry.
    The whole time I was walking down the aisle with my father she was talking to the groom so he was unable to concentrate his attention on me and had to worry about what she was saying. As I approached them at the alter I heard her saying can you stand closer to me so the reflection off the phone isn't so bad. This stressed him out and he shouldn't have had to deal with that. The service was so bad she was asked to leave at the very end. I have to mail in my own marriage license which was supposed to be included and still had the nerve to try to talk to me before leaving. Needless to say she was not worth the money we paid.

Sent on 05/21/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unique Unions 1
    Please ask about pricing for simple elopements
    Willing to discuss pricing based on simplicity and distance.

• 42 Galleon Dr North Fort Myers, FL, 33917 See on map
    602-975-3535 (Phone number)
    6023278960 (Other Phone Number)