LouisKayatinServices is a wedding officiant service based in Estero, Florida, with over 40 years of experience. This officiant service aims to provide an honest and authentic experience to each couple they work with to bring joy and a deep level of commitment to each ceremony performed. Dr. Louis works with couples to custom-tailor their ceremony to reflect their personalities and love on their most special day.
"My goal is to help make your wedding day both magical and memorable by capturing your personalities, love for each other and weave it into your ceremony outline"
Lead officiant, Dr. Louis, is a licensed and ordained minister and has pastored a multicultural and multigenerational church for over 40 years, giving him a plethora of experience in a variety of traditions and cultures. Dr. Louis is happy to travel to perform your wedding event and can cater to a range of wedding celebrations, including non-religious, inter-faith, and more. LouisKayatinServices offers pre-marital counseling to the couples they work with and is happy to accommodate couples sharing their own vows during their ceremony. Dr. Louis strives to bring a relaxed and genuine energy to your ceremony to help infuse your day with love and joy from the very beginning.
His services are designed to make your special day go as smoothly as possible. Dr. Louis has decades of officiating experience and will deliver a calm, professional, and guiding experience for your wedding. If you have any questions about the process or if you need help with things like vows or how the ceremony will flow, he will cover that with you on your initial phone call.
My Services To You Will Include:
- A one-hour video chat to create a first draft outline for the ceremony.
- Edits to the ceremony as needed.
- Endorse the certificate of marriage and process the license with the Clerk of Courts.
- Arrive one hour prior to the ceremony to coordinate with the D.J., photographers, videographer, and venue coordinator.
- Assist in creating personal marriage vows or special speeches.
- Be available for consultation throughout the process on any level.
- Create a rehearsal outline for the venue coordinator or wedding planner to follow for the rehearsal.
- Offer options/ideas in document form as a resource for the ceremony.
- Final review of the ceremony either via zoom/FaceTime.
- Color coordinate my apparel to match the color theme of the wedding.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
103 ReviewsWrite a review
68 User photos
Are you interested?