JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab

JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab

About JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab

BILINGUAL(SPANISH) Rabbi officiating in S. Fla.,Gulf Coast,Destinations of your choice

Rabbi Michael Raab is a Bilingual, Spanish speaking,   Destination and Spiritual Rabbi. Rabbi Michael officiates Jewish, Interfaith, Civil and Non-Denominational marriages.Rabbi Michael co-officates with clergyman of all faiths. Rabbi Michael has traveled all over the United States, Mexico, Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Grenada, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic,Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Casa de Campos, Barbados,Honduras,Antigua, Peru, Bimini, Cayman Islands, Saint Marten,Ecuador,Bogota, Cartagena, Caracas, Turks and Caicos,Jamaica,Anguila, South and Central America  and the Bahamas to be part of the Bride & Groom's special day.

El Rabino Michael Raab es un rabino bilingue interreligioso que es fluido en Espanol y en Hebreo. El Rabino Michael co-oficia con los sacerdotes y  ministros de todas las religiones.

You can E-mail me at rabbimichael13@gmail.com or call me at 239-404-7298

I look forward to being part of your Special Day!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (3)
Counseling (2)
Catholic (2)
Bilingual (1)

Rabbi Raab officiated at my sons wedding in Antigua last week. He was wonderful from the moment we contacted him. He always responded to questions and concerns quickly and with a lot of caring. He even acknowledged my 97 year old aunt who came to the wedding.The wedding ceremony was lovely and even had a touch of humor woven through it.
Rabbi Raab spent time many of our guests and so many came up to us to tell us how warm and personable he was. The Rabbu helped make a great day even better. Love this man

Profile Picture Karen, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Raab was one of the two officiants at our Interfaith wedding. Our wedding was held at a Catholic Church in Miami. Rabbi Raab and the priest worked together beautifully to create a perfect ceremony incorporating both Jewish and Catholic wedding traditions. Rabbi was a pleasure to speak to in the weeks/months leading up to the wedding and truly got to know me, my wife, and our families. Rabbi spoke directly with the priest on many occasions and ensured that he not only allowed Jewish wedding traditions, but that the priest understood the importance of these traditions, and welcomed them into the ceremony.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/7/18, 1 Review

Hebrew
Spanish
7 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Rabbi Michael Raab on many weddings I have planned all over South Florida. He is the consummate professional with a keen sense of couples personalities and how they would prefer to have their ceremony vows. I highly recommend him for any wedding ceremony.

What can you say about Rabbi Raab that isn't AWESOME? HE is a great guy all around and you would love him. True professional and personality is great as well. He is wiling to go above and beyond for anyone. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Rabbi Michael Raab is great professional. Highly recommend him.

Rabbi Michael is a warm and caring Rabbi who treats each couple with his special brand of enthusiasm and concern. We have worked closely for years and I am always confident that he will have the couple's best interest and happiness as his mission.

56 PROS I KNOW

South Florida,Fort Lauderdale,Boca Raton, Naples, FL   See On Map
239-404-7298 (phone)
JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab is a wedding Interfaith Spanish speaking Rabbi from Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Naples. JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab is a professional wedding Interfaith Spanish speaking Rabbi that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in nterfaith and spiritual Spanish speaking weddings.