Rabbi Michael Raab Reviews

153 Reviews for Rabbi Michael Raab

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/08/2020

Perfect Ceremony!

It was a pleasure having Rabbi Michael Raab officiate our wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we hoped for. He created the perfect ceremony to celebrate our love!!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Billie

Billie Schwartz · Married on 01/19/2020

Thank you, Rabbi Michael!

Rabbi Michael was the BEST! He was our officiant for our destination wedding. He was so calm and warm, setting up phone calls to meet us as we planned our big day. He was so great to work with, creating a perfect ceremony. We highly recommend hiring Rabbi Michael!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Carla

Carla Haman · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing and always fun

Rabbi Michael made our wedding personal, endearing, and fun. He helped those who who were not Jewish very comfortable, especially my fiancé. He mad the ceremony very special and we would choose home again hands down.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Rabbi Michael Raab's reply:

I was honored to officiate your’s and Brad’s wedding! Thank you for your beautiful review but more importantly, you found me on Wedding Wire!
  • Brick

Brick Kroitor · Married on 10/13/2019

Best Rabbi

We are so happy we found Rabbi Micheal, who flew to Cancun to officiate our wedding, and has made our wedding ceremony so beautiful and special.

The communication from afar was quick, easy, and clear throughout the whole process of the planning.

The ceremony was meaningful, sweet, funny, and captivating, and it has made our experience and the experience of our guests so positive and memorable.

We highly recommend Rabbi Michael for your wedding!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Rabbi

Thankful to have had Rabbi Rabb officiate our wedding on September 7, 2019. Rabbi Rabb was such tremendous help from start to finish of our planning. He made it so much easier to not only have an interfaith ceremony but he was also able to conduct the ceremony in English and Spanish. Having family and friends from all over getting to celebrate that moment fluently was amazing! Rabbi Rabb made my husband and I feel comfortable at the altar while creating an experience for our guests to laugh, love and enjoy the moment. We cannot say thank you enough to Rabbi Rabb.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Dalynah

Dalynah · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful Interfaith Ceremony

Rabbi Michael Raab, together with Reverend Dr. Dan Lamey put together the most beautiful Jewish/Catholic ceremony for us. They worked with us from day 1, to organize a ceremony that included all the elements we wished from an interfaith ceremony. They also took the time to really get to know us as a couple, which made us feel very comfortable and happy through the stressful process of putting a ceremony together. They worked with us to keep it to our time limit which was 30 minutes. They truly put together a beautiful ceremony that made us feel like both of our religious traditions were honored. Rabbi Michael Raab introduced us to Dr. Lamey, and it was the best decision we ever made to have them officiate our wedding. It was a blessing. Our guests spoke very highly of how beautiful the ceremony was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Ryan C · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful teacher and wedding officiant!

Can’t say enough great things! Rabbi Michael was accommodating for our conversation (over Skype from San Francisco) and was superb at our wedding. He rolled with the punches and helped us create the ceremony of our dreams!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Rabbi Michael Raab's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Mia for a beautiful review. I am honored to be your Rabbi and cannot wait for the little to arrive. I had a great time with your family and friends and especially your father who made sure that the Rabbi always had his Titos!
  • Cara

Cara G · Married on 02/11/2019

Wonderful, Professional, Reliable

Rabbi Raab was so nice and helpful. He was available for questions throughout our planning and even held a Skype conference with us at our convenience. He offered a lot of flexibility for the Jewish service that we wanted. On the day of, he arrived early and was very prepared. The ceremony he performed was beautiful while also being extremely personalized and a little humorous. Everyone loved him. We highly recommend Rabbi Raab to anyone who would like flexibility to tailor the service to their preferences and a highly reliable and skilled officiant. Thanks so much for your incredible and professional job, Rabbi Raab! We are so grateful!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 01/19/2019

Rabbi Raab was awesome!

My husband and I were married last weekend on 1/19/19 and Rabbi Raab was wonderful! We were lucky enough to meet with him in person a few times before our big day as we live in Naples even though we were married in St. Pete Beach. He was always quick to respond to emails and texts whenever we had questions. He was so personable and funny during the ceremony that even our DJ commented that he was one of the best officiants he had ever worked with. He kept our ceremony short and sweet just as we wanted and still included all of the ceremonial Jewish traditions. I would recommend Rabbi Raab for any occasion. Thank you Rabbi! We hope to celebrate more joyous occasions with you in the future!
    -Miriam and David Tate Albritton

Sent on 01/27/2019

mike · Married on 12/01/2018

Rabbi Michael Raab officiated at our daughters wedding May 26th. We go back a long way with knowing Rabbi Michael,
    from UM and Miami Beach High School. He met with our daughter and son in law prior to their wedding and really took the time to get to know them. As our daughter and son in law are an interfaith couple we, as parents did not know exactly what they wanted. Rabbi Michael "hit the nail on the head". He beautifully preformed the ceremony sharing and explaining the Jewish traditions. Our guests raved about the ceremony and Rabbi Michael. Thank You Rabbi Michael!!!
    Michael and Nancy.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Elyse Whitman · Married on 11/04/2018

Thank you, Rabbi!

Thank you for creating such a lovely wedding for Sam and Katie. What a beautiful way for them to start their journey together. Your consultations before the wedding helped them to plan just the ceremony they wanted and from the ketubbah signing to the smashed glass, everything was sweet, loving, personal and perfect. And by the way, I am so happy you could join in our celebration. You are a great dancer and the life of the party!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Marc · Married on 06/30/2018

We attended a wedding several months ago officiated by Rabbi Raab in Coral Gables and he was spectacular. We decided to use him 2 weeks ago for our wedding in Boca Raton, and once again he was TERRIFIC! He is warm, caring, loving, informative, has a great sense of humor, and keeps the service short and sweet.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Karen · Married on 05/18/2018

Rabbi Raab officiated at my sons wedding in Antigua last week. He was wonderful from the moment we contacted him. He always responded to questions and concerns quickly and with a lot of caring. He even acknowledged my 97 year old aunt who came to the wedding.The wedding ceremony was lovely and even had a touch of humor woven through it.
    Rabbi Raab spent time many of our guests and so many came up to us to tell us how warm and personable he was. The Rabbu helped make a great day even better. Love this man

Sent on 05/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2018

Rabbi Raab performed a beautiful ceremony for our interfaith wedding! We received so many compliments from our guests, especially those who were not Jewish, on his simple explanations of Jewish traditions and prayers. He customized our ceremony to best reflect us and what we wanted our special day to be while giving us guidance along the way. It was if he had known us for years! We would definitely recommend Raabi Raab to anyone looking for a friendly, charismatic and sociable officiant!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kevin · Married on 04/07/2018

Rabbi Raab was one of the two officiants at our Interfaith wedding. Our wedding was held at a Catholic Church in Miami. Rabbi Raab and the priest worked together beautifully to create a perfect ceremony incorporating both Jewish and Catholic wedding traditions. Rabbi was a pleasure to speak to in the weeks/months leading up to the wedding and truly got to know me, my wife, and our families. Rabbi spoke directly with the priest on many occasions and ensured that he not only allowed Jewish wedding traditions, but that the priest understood the importance of these traditions, and welcomed them into the ceremony.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Carlos · Married on 02/17/2018

We are so grateful to have had Rabbi raab as our officiant. What a lovely, funny guy. We loved that he kept our ceremony to 20 minutes. He made our ceremony short, sweet, and funny. Rabbi Raab is a ball of love and humor.

Some traits to describe Rabbi Raab:

7. Timely,
    8. Handsome,
    9. Handsome, and did we say
    10. Handsome.

Seriously though, if you're looking for a Rabbi for your jewish or interfaith wedding, look no further: Rabbi Raab is the guy!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Rabbi Michael Raab's reply:

To my dear friends, Carlos and Dan, Thank you for a beautiful and Humbling review. I was honored to stand under The Chuppah with two great men. Mazel Tov again!

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

There are not enough kind words in the dictionary to fully describe Rabbi Michael. I first came to know him several years ago when I contacted him inquiring about converting to Judaism. From that point forward he was there for me every step of the way, guiding me and teaching me along my path to becoming Jewish. He was extremely accommodating and flexible, and he even offered to do most of our lessons via Skype to work with my school schedule. He quickly became more than a Rabbi, and I am now so pleased to call him a friend. He conducted the most beautiful conversion ceremony at the Naples beach and incorporated my family in the process. Once my husband and I became engaged, he was our first phone call…of course we had to have him officiate our wedding! Throughout the planning process he was so helpful and even gave me advice on which vendors to choose (all of whom were incredible). I jokingly refer to him as my “Concierge Rabbi” because he is truly a 24/7 Rabbi….always responding promptly to my texts or emails. When our wedding day came around, he officiated the most beautiful and truly personalized ketubah signing and ceremony. We are still receiving warm messages from guests about “how great our Rabbi was!” Thank you so much Rabbi Michael, and we can’t wait to share more life memories together with you!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Amy · Married on 12/23/2017

Shalom Rabbi!
    We just have to thank you for such a beautiful beautiful ceremony , and a fantastic job with everything, especially your help with organising us in the bridal suite where the venue staff was absent.
    We were so pleased with our wedding, and received so many compliments from our friends and family on the ceremony specifically!! It was our favourite part of he evening. Chris’s family never saw a Jewish wedding and they absolutely loved it! The prayers, the sand, the ketubah, the singing ,the vows, it was all so magical I couldn’t have asked for anything better. We were truly blessed to have you as our rabbi.
    So thank you again from our hearts and we hope to speak with you again along our journey. Maybe for the bris!?! (Do you do those?)

Much love, mazel and happy new year!!
    Amy and Chris Taylor

Sent on 01/02/2018

Nicolle · Married on 12/02/2017

This man right here... made our wedding amazing!!!! From the second I met him, I knew he was the one! :-) He was fun,
    thoughtful, charismatic and everyone said that he was the best officiant they had ever seen! We did not want to write our own vows because we didn’t even know where to start, but he had this ability to have us write some things down and he read it out loud and it was awesome and amazing! Rabbi Michael, you are one-of-a-kind and we are so grateful to have you now as a friend!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Katherine · Married on 11/12/2017

Rabbi Michael is an amazing person and spiritual leader. He officiated our destination wedding in Naples, FL in November 2017. Not only did he help us with the planning process of the wedding and became our spiritual counselor as well. He helped me with conversion classes making me feel comfortable and at peace. He is soothing, extremely knowledgeable and professional. The ceremony was beautiful, elegant and fun. Being that we had a nice mix of cultures and religions he made everyone feel included. He even helped me in recommending great vendors in the area, this just made the whole planning process and the event complete and flawless. He's funny and very personable, very easy to talk to. We loved him from the first conversation we had with him. You will gain a friend for life, you will not regret having him be part of one of the most important days of your life!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Rabbi Michael Raab's reply:

To my beautiful couple and new friends, Robert and Katherine, I was honored to be your Rabbi under your Chuppah. The sincere words about me are very humbling and Thank You for a beautiful review.

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I were so lucky to have Rabbi Raab officiate our wedding. I have know him for several years and would not have had anyone else officiate our ceremony. I wanted a very non traditional and quick ceremony, and he delivered just that, but still made it so personal and touching.
    No matter your religious beliefs, Rabbi Raab will deliver exactly what you want in the best way possible!!
    Thank you Rabbi for the best experience and ceremony ever!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/22/2017

Rabbi Michael is the absolute best! My husband and I were worried about creating a meaningful inter-faith ceremony. We didn't know exactly where to start, but then we reached out to Rabbi Michael Raab and he guided us through the entire process. He was able to help us put together a beautiful ceremony along with our church, and we are so thankful! Rabbi Michael is eloquent, charismatic and professional. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Rabbi Michael. He truly made our wedding ceremony one of a kind and we can't wait to see what other events we have in our life so that we can include him! Lots of love as always!

Mr. and Mrs. Matt Weinberg

Sent on 04/22/2017

Ariel · Married on 03/12/2017

We had such a beautiful ceremony thanks to Rabbi Raab. He's great! Everything was thought out and executed in a perfect way.

Sent on 03/20/2017