JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab Reviews

142 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

142 Reviews for JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab

142 JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab Reviews

mike · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Rabbi Michael Raab officiated at our daughters wedding May 26th. We go back a long way with knowing Rabbi Michael,
    from UM and Miami Beach High School. He met with our daughter and son in law prior to their wedding and really took the time to get to know them. As our daughter and son in law are an interfaith couple we, as parents did not know exactly what they wanted. Rabbi Michael "hit the nail on the head". He beautifully preformed the ceremony sharing and explaining the Jewish traditions. Our guests raved about the ceremony and Rabbi Michael. Thank You Rabbi Michael!!!
    Michael and Nancy.

Marc · Married on 06/30/2018

We attended a wedding several months ago officiated by Rabbi Raab in Coral Gables and he was spectacular. We decided to use him 2 weeks ago for our wedding in Boca Raton, and once again he was TERRIFIC! He is warm, caring, loving, informative, has a great sense of humor, and keeps the service short and sweet.

JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 8
    JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 9

Karen · Married on 05/18/2018

Rabbi Raab officiated at my sons wedding in Antigua last week. He was wonderful from the moment we contacted him. He always responded to questions and concerns quickly and with a lot of caring. He even acknowledged my 97 year old aunt who came to the wedding.The wedding ceremony was lovely and even had a touch of humor woven through it.
    Rabbi Raab spent time many of our guests and so many came up to us to tell us how warm and personable he was. The Rabbu helped make a great day even better. Love this man

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2018

Rabbi Raab performed a beautiful ceremony for our interfaith wedding! We received so many compliments from our guests, especially those who were not Jewish, on his simple explanations of Jewish traditions and prayers. He customized our ceremony to best reflect us and what we wanted our special day to be while giving us guidance along the way. It was if he had known us for years! We would definitely recommend Raabi Raab to anyone looking for a friendly, charismatic and sociable officiant!

JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 10
    JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 11

Kevin · Married on 04/07/2018

Rabbi Raab was one of the two officiants at our Interfaith wedding. Our wedding was held at a Catholic Church in Miami. Rabbi Raab and the priest worked together beautifully to create a perfect ceremony incorporating both Jewish and Catholic wedding traditions. Rabbi was a pleasure to speak to in the weeks/months leading up to the wedding and truly got to know me, my wife, and our families. Rabbi spoke directly with the priest on many occasions and ensured that he not only allowed Jewish wedding traditions, but that the priest understood the importance of these traditions, and welcomed them into the ceremony.

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

There are not enough kind words in the dictionary to fully describe Rabbi Michael. I first came to know him several years ago when I contacted him inquiring about converting to Judaism. From that point forward he was there for me every step of the way, guiding me and teaching me along my path to becoming Jewish. He was extremely accommodating and flexible, and he even offered to do most of our lessons via Skype to work with my school schedule. He quickly became more than a Rabbi, and I am now so pleased to call him a friend. He conducted the most beautiful conversion ceremony at the Naples beach and incorporated my family in the process. Once my husband and I became engaged, he was our first phone call…of course we had to have him officiate our wedding! Throughout the planning process he was so helpful and even gave me advice on which vendors to choose (all of whom were incredible). I jokingly refer to him as my “Concierge Rabbi” because he is truly a 24/7 Rabbi….always responding promptly to my texts or emails. When our wedding day came around, he officiated the most beautiful and truly personalized ketubah signing and ceremony. We are still receiving warm messages from guests about “how great our Rabbi was!” Thank you so much Rabbi Michael, and we can’t wait to share more life memories together with you!

Amy · Married on 12/23/2017

Shalom Rabbi!
    We just have to thank you for such a beautiful beautiful ceremony , and a fantastic job with everything, especially your help with organising us in the bridal suite where the venue staff was absent.
    We were so pleased with our wedding, and received so many compliments from our friends and family on the ceremony specifically!! It was our favourite part of he evening. Chris’s family never saw a Jewish wedding and they absolutely loved it! The prayers, the sand, the ketubah, the singing ,the vows, it was all so magical I couldn’t have asked for anything better. We were truly blessed to have you as our rabbi.
    So thank you again from our hearts and we hope to speak with you again along our journey. Maybe for the bris!?! (Do you do those?)

Much love, mazel and happy new year!!
    Amy and Chris Taylor

JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 18
    JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 19
    JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 20

Nicolle · Married on 12/02/2017

This man right here... made our wedding amazing!!!! From the second I met him, I knew he was the one! :-) He was fun,
    thoughtful, charismatic and everyone said that he was the best officiant they had ever seen! We did not want to write our own vows because we didn’t even know where to start, but he had this ability to have us write some things down and he read it out loud and it was awesome and amazing! Rabbi Michael, you are one-of-a-kind and we are so grateful to have you now as a friend!

JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 21

Katherine · Married on 11/12/2017

Rabbi Michael is an amazing person and spiritual leader. He officiated our destination wedding in Naples, FL in November 2017. Not only did he help us with the planning process of the wedding and became our spiritual counselor as well. He helped me with conversion classes making me feel comfortable and at peace. He is soothing, extremely knowledgeable and professional. The ceremony was beautiful, elegant and fun. Being that we had a nice mix of cultures and religions he made everyone feel included. He even helped me in recommending great vendors in the area, this just made the whole planning process and the event complete and flawless. He's funny and very personable, very easy to talk to. We loved him from the first conversation we had with him. You will gain a friend for life, you will not regret having him be part of one of the most important days of your life!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab's reply:

To my beautiful couple and new friends, Robert and Katherine, I was honored to be your Rabbi under your Chuppah. The sincere words about me are very humbling and Thank You for a beautiful review.

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I were so lucky to have Rabbi Raab officiate our wedding. I have know him for several years and would not have had anyone else officiate our ceremony. I wanted a very non traditional and quick ceremony, and he delivered just that, but still made it so personal and touching.
    No matter your religious beliefs, Rabbi Raab will deliver exactly what you want in the best way possible!!
    Thank you Rabbi for the best experience and ceremony ever!

JEWISH & INTERFAITH WEDDINGS-Rabbi Michael Raab 22

Caitlin · Married on 04/22/2017

Rabbi Michael is the absolute best! My husband and I were worried about creating a meaningful inter-faith ceremony. We didn't know exactly where to start, but then we reached out to Rabbi Michael Raab and he guided us through the entire process. He was able to help us put together a beautiful ceremony along with our church, and we are so thankful! Rabbi Michael is eloquent, charismatic and professional. We highly recommend him!

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Rabbi Michael. He truly made our wedding ceremony one of a kind and we can't wait to see what other events we have in our life so that we can include him! Lots of love as always!

Mr. and Mrs. Matt Weinberg

Ariel · Married on 03/12/2017

We had such a beautiful ceremony thanks to Rabbi Raab. He's great! Everything was thought out and executed in a perfect way.

don · Married on 02/18/2017

xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

R · Married on 01/14/2017

Rabbi Raab was fantastic in every way. He was easy to work with, relaxed and went with the flow despite an elaborate wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and tasteful. A great choice that we were beyond happy with.

Andrew · Married on 12/30/2016

This man is by far the best, he will be out Rabbi for years to come. Rabbi Rabb is a hit with the guests and couldn't be more of a pleasure to work with. Jewish, interfaith, anything you imagine this man will make you feel like a valued component of his life. I could go on for hours you won't be disappointed you did!

Danielle · Married on 12/11/2016

Having Rabbi Michael as our Rabbi was the absolute best decision we made in regards to our entire wedding! My now wife and I met Rabbi Michael at an LGBT expo in Tampa almost 4 years ago now. After meeting with him and talking to him, we knew right then and there we had to have him as our Rabbi! So 3 years later I contacted him and booked him for our wedding! We were very excited he was available, and couldn't believe he had remembered us after all of those years and all of the weddings in between! Rabbi Michael is wonderful in every way. He is easy to talk to, responds quickly to emails, texts, and or voicemails, and makes you feel like you are the only wedding couple he is working with. He listens carefully to your wants and needs, and delivers on them. Rabbi Michael made our wedding ceremony exceptional. It was by far the best ceremony I have ever been to, as well as most of our guests. We had a ton of compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and how wonderful Rabbi Michael was! Some of our guests are still raving about him and our wedding was a month ago now! I would totally recommend Rabbi Michael for any of his services you may need!

ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Rabbi Michael was a wonderful experience for our entire family. From the beginning he was available to meet in person and discuss the process , as we were completely unfamiliar and the first to marry in our family as well as be a destination wedding. He made the months of planning easy and enjoyable. My mother happens to be Spanish and rabbi was able to speak in Spanish at certain parts of the wedding, which meant a lot to my family. He got to know josh and I well and it showed during the ceremony. The entire process was beautiful , we highly recommend rabbi Michael!!!!

Rabbi Raab may have started off as the officiant to our wedding, but going through the whole process with him means he's our rabbi and friend for life! I was amazed how much time the rabbi would spend with my fiancé and I-- whether it was on the phone, face time or in person when we visited Naples. Each time we spoke he always gave us great advice and spent time getting to know us so that he built us a wonderful ceremony. With guests from around the globe and with different religions, we wanted our ceremony to be very personal and unique and rabbi raab truly made that the case. Our family are still talking about how special the ceremony was and it was fabulous that rabbi explained all the traditions and parts of the ceremony that people may not have understood. Lastly, rabbi raab has a great personality and really made us laugh! Moments before the ceremony he came to check in on me in my room where I was really nervous and he gave me a hug and cracked some jokes! My fiancé and I were thrilled he was part of our day. Thank you!!!!

Rabbi Michael did an amazing job officiating our wedding! The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and he was very easy to work with. The process was smooth and he listened to exactly what we wanted.

Kathleen · Married on 04/29/2016

Rabbi Rabb is by far an amazing and understanding rabbi. My husband who is Jewish and Iam Catholic just got married on April 29 of this year both my husband and I wanted an interfaith marriage. Rabbi Rabb agreed to come down from Naples to Boca Raton and co-officiate our marriage with my priest Father Gavin. Rabbi Rabb is so organized he had written the entire ceremony for not only himself but for my priest. Everyone at the wedding who is both Jewish and Catholic were amazed on how well that both men worked so well together as if they have been doing it for years when this was the first time they both had met. Since Rabbi Rabb lives in Naples Florida communication was either through Skype or emails. He was always very quick and his responses and answering any questions we had. As I stated before we totally recommend rabbi Rabb because he made our special day one we will never forget. Thank you Rabbi Rabb for everything you have done for Matthew and I .

Brooke · Married on 03/19/2016

We can't say enough great things about Rabbi Raab! We have been to a lot of weddings and I have never heard so many people comment on how beautiful and personal a ceremony was. We heard this over and over on our wedding night. Our ceremony was above and beyond our expectations and that is because of Rabbi Raab. It was so special to have someone that has known my parents since college officiate our wedding. It was also the perfect balance of Jewish traditions for our interfaith marriage! He is the best and thanks for making our ceremony SO special!

Shari · Married on 03/12/2016

Rabbi Raab helped make our special day one we will never forget. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted. He truly made it the best day ever.

Alexandra · Married on 03/04/2016

Rabbi Michael was absolutely AMAZING! From the first time we met him to co-officiating at our wedding, he was nothing short of wonderful! We thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Rabbi and sharing our story with him. He truly has a wonderful personality and makes you feel like you've known him for years! Our wedding ceremony was above & beyond what we dreamed of! We've had many many compliments about how amazing our ceremony was and we owe it to Rabbi and Rev. Dan Lamey! I can't thank them enough!!