Saint Jude Ministries

Hollywood, Florida View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. is a full-service ministry in Pembroke Pines, Florida. They provide premarital counseling and officiatants. They operate off the belief that their clients needs are of the utmost importance. Reverend Michael Calderin is the senior pastor and administrator at Saint Jude Ministries and oversees all services. He is also an officiant. Reverend Michael Somberg is a veteran of law enforcement and an officiant at Saint Jude Ministries.

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. can officiate different types of weddings including civil union, non-religious, interfaith, vow renewal and single religion. They offer bilingual officiants that can perform ceremonies in English or Spanish. They create custom vows and ceremonies after getting to know you and your future spouse. They also offer premarital counseling before your wedding day. They welcomes those of all faith and backgrounds.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$375

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

• Amy
    Amy N. Getting married on 01/03/2022

Our perfect day!

Nina provided amazing service and support through the entire experience. From our initial call I immediately knew she was the officiant for us. She understood everything we wanted for our ceremony and more. Nina always made herself available whenever we needed and held our hand through every aspect. Her service was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests even commented on how perfect the ceremony was. We couldn't be happier with our perfect day and are so grateful to Nina for ensuring that all of our dreams for our special day were met. We are so grateful that we found her and for the absolutely wonderful job she did at our ceremony.

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Dear Amy and Jason, thank you so much for your extremely kind words. Getting to know you both and being part of your special day was my absolute honor! Wishing you many blessings during these special times in your lives ❤️
    Love, Rev. Nina
  • Claudia
    Claudia B. Getting married on 10/16/2021

Speechless

You know Rev Michael Calderin nailed it when EVERYONE at our wedding asked for his contact info! Words can’t express how happy we are to have found him. When we spoke to him for the first time via telephone, we knew he was the PERFECT person to marry us. He was always so professional, thoughtful and caring during the whole process. Michael’s words during the ceremony were simply beautiful, he had us all smiling, and also in happy tears. Michael also spoke in Spanish to ensure some of our guests could also participate. He honestly was the perfect balance. If you’re looking for a Reverend for your wedding please do not hesitate to book him. He will be a part of our lives forever and so happy once again to have worked with him!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Claudia and Gustavo! I really enjoyed everything from the moment we first met to pronouncing you as husband and wife at your “surprise” wedding! I look forward to staying in touch with you. Love, Rev. Michael
  • Michael
    Michael D. Married on 09/17/2021

Absolute Must Have!!

Reverend Michael is absolutely amazing. Our wedding took place in Dania Beach, FL and we are from upstate NY. We met with Reverend Michael via Zoom multiple times for premarital counseling and going over details of the ceremony. He was available by phone and text if we had any questions, he helped us obtain the marriage license, he submitted the completed license. He had the best sense of humor, and he knows how to feed off the bride and groom as well as the audience. The ceremony was beautiful, and we got tons of compliments on things he said. We only met with him a few times and he spoke like we had known him our entire lives. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but Reverend Michael. He’s just the absolute best for anyone looking to hire a wedding officiant.

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Mike and Mary! I’m so happy we met and it’s been wonderful getting to know you both. I know we will be lifelong friends! Love, Rev. Michael

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Smile Event Photography Smile Event Photography Wedding Photographers

I've done hundreds of weddings and I've seen all types of wedding officiants and Michael Calderin is excellent! He really is sincere and I've personally heard the couples expressing their gratitude after the ceremony! I would definitely recommend him!

Photography by Tasha Photography by Tasha Wedding Photographers

Rev. Michael from Saint Jude Ministries is truly a gem!! I personally, have shot numerous weddings alongside Rev. Michael and I am always happy to see his open arms and smiling face when we find out we are working together again! He's a wonderful person inside and out. He is punctual, flexible, respectful, open, caring and witty and strives to create a unique wedding ceremony for all who use his services. His ceremonies are intimate and personalized, which draws in each and every guest to be able to connect more closely to the bride and groom. Whether it's casual or more spiritually or religiously-based, Rev. Michael helps to create a customized affair that is both memorable and meaningful for all couples seeking a beautifully arranged ceremony. I highly recommend Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. and Reverend Michael Calderin! He's the BEST!! Contact him ASAP before his calendar books up!! Trust me...you will be happy with your decision! His loving nature and relaxed personality will make your wedding event more than special.

Fox Event Atelier Fox Event Atelier Wedding Planners

St. Jude Ministries and Michael Calderin are simply the best! If you want personal, fantastic and touching service you can not go wrong here. Rev Michael is my preferred vendor for all ceremonies and I highly recommend him to all my clients!

15800 Pines Blvd. Suite 310, Suite 310 Hollywood, Florida, 33027
305-791-4330
Location of (Saint Jude Ministries)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding