Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. is a full-service ministry in Pembroke Pines, Florida. We provide premarital counseling and ceremony officiants for a variety of services. We operate off the belief that our clients needs are of the utmost importance. Reverend Michael Calderin is the senior pastor and administrator at Saint Jude Ministries and oversees all services. We have a team of associates that are available to provide services.

At Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. we officiate at different types of weddings including civil union, non-religious, interfaith, vow renewal and single religion. We offer bilingual officiants that can perform ceremonies in English or Spanish. We create custom ceremonies after getting to know you and your future spouse. We also assist you in preparing personalized vows. We offer premarital counseling/preparation before your wedding day, and we follow up on our couples afterwards. We welcomes those of all faiths and backgrounds.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$375

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

100% Recommended by couples

L
Lauren H. Sent on 10/22/2023

Rev Mike is the best!!

We had a destination wedding, it was important to us the ceremony feel personal, not generic so selecting the right officiant was important to us. Reverand Mike was the perfect choice!
Not only was he super helpful connecting us with other vendors (he knows EVERYONE! and everyone LOVES him!) He guided us through the process of securing a marriage license and everything we needed to know leading up to the big day. Our calls leading up to the wedding were helpful for him to get to know us and to provide guidance and advice. During the ceremony he incorporated personal stories, along with humor. Many of our guests have commented after how special it was. Choose Reverand Mike and you can't go wrong!
E
Elaina Sent on 11/25/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Reverend Michael Calderin is such a blessing!!

Reverend Michael Calderin made our wedding so special and started our marriage off right with the premarital counseling sessions. He truly gets to know his couples and we were so thankful with his guidance to have him officiate our wedding! He is truly a blessing and all-around amazing person with such a kind heart! Everyone at our wedding loved him and he made our ceremony beautiful & special! We appreciate you so much Reverend Michael!
Eva
Eva C. Sent on 11/07/2023

Oct. 22, 2023 best wedding ever

It took us a long time to leave a review, not because I wasn't sure of how many stars to give you but , how to write, how grateful we were. From our first conversation on the phone, it felt like you were family. My guest thought you knew me for a long time, when in fact it's only been a year since we started planning. Thank you so much for making us feel special. Everyone laughed, and cried, and enjoyed every part of the ceremony. This only happens, when someone puts so much care in the work they do. I enjoyed the pre marital meetings. I haven't laughed so much with someone I was meeting for the first time, and BTW I am so happy you enjoyed the cake so much.

Thank you again for making our day so extra special. We enjoyed every minute of your sermon.
Much Love,

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Smile Event Photography Smile Event Photography Wedding Photographers

I've done hundreds of weddings and I've seen all types of wedding officiants and Michael Calderin is excellent! He really is sincere and I've personally heard the couples expressing their gratitude after the ceremony! I would definitely recommend him!

Photography by Tasha Photography by Tasha Wedding Photographers

Rev. Michael from Saint Jude Ministries is truly a gem!! I personally, have shot numerous weddings alongside Rev. Michael and I am always happy to see his open arms and smiling face when we find out we are working together again! He's a wonderful person inside and out. He is punctual, flexible, respectful, open, caring and witty and strives to create a unique wedding ceremony for all who use his services. His ceremonies are intimate and personalized, which draws in each and every guest to be able to connect more closely to the bride and groom. Whether it's casual or more spiritually or religiously-based, Rev. Michael helps to create a customized affair that is both memorable and meaningful for all couples seeking a beautifully arranged ceremony. I highly recommend Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. and Reverend Michael Calderin! He's the BEST!! Contact him ASAP before his calendar books up!! Trust me...you will be happy with your decision! His loving nature and relaxed personality will make your wedding event more than special.

Fox Event Atelier Fox Event Atelier Wedding Planners

St. Jude Ministries and Michael Calderin are simply the best! If you want personal, fantastic and touching service you can not go wrong here. Rev Michael is my preferred vendor for all ceremonies and I highly recommend him to all my clients!

AAMusicians
路 Wedding Officiants
Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public
5.0 out of 5 rating , 93 Reviews
路 Wedding Officiants

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding