Saint Jude Ministries

Hollywood, Florida View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. is a full-service ministry in Pembroke Pines, Florida. We provide premarital counseling and ceremony officiants for a variety of services. We operate off the belief that our clients needs are of the utmost importance. Reverend Michael Calderin is the senior pastor and administrator at Saint Jude Ministries and oversees all services. We have a team of associates that are available to provide services.

At Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. we officiate at different types of weddings including civil union, non-religious, interfaith, vow renewal and single religion. We offer bilingual officiants that can perform ceremonies in English or Spanish. We create custom ceremonies after getting to know you and your future spouse. We also assist you in preparing personalized vows. We offer premarital counseling/preparation before your wedding day, and we follow up on our couples afterwards. We welcomes those of all faiths and backgrounds.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$375

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Krysthell V. Married on 11/20/2022

Beautiful ceremony

Reverend Calderin officiated our wedding on Nov 20th and we had the most beautiful ceremony. A few of our guests told me that he made them tear up. Prior to our wedding we had a premarital counseling and it was very helpful, and made us very comfortable with him as opposed to him just showing up as a stranger on our wedding day. The day of the wedding I was very nervous and he really helped calm me down and was so soothing - I appreciate him so much. He was able to do an English/Spanish ceremony, the words he spoke were beautiful but he also made it funny at times. I can鈥檛 recommend him enough. So happy we went with Reverend Calderin!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you both. Hope to see you soon. My best, Rev. Michael
    Demi M. Married on 11/19/2022

The best of the best

Wow! Our family and friends are still raving about our ceremony. Michael took the time to get to know us as a couple and took the time to personalize our wedding. We laughed, we cried and everything in between. We can鈥檛 recommend him enough!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! It is always an honor when a bride or groom who work in the wedding industry ask me to officiate at their wedding. After all we have worked together it was amazing to have you as the bride! You鈥檝e been such a great couple to work with.
    Love, Rev. Michael
  • Cristina
    Cristina F. Married on 11/11/2022

The most perfect ceremony

We found Saint Jude Ministries through our wedding planner and after we met Revered Michael J. Calderin we knew he was going to be the perfect officiant for our wedding. Rev. Michael met with us a few times prior to the wedding day, not just to listen to our ceremony preferences but also to provide some premarital counseling which we felt was extremely valuable. The ceremony itself was perfect. He incorporated everything we asked for - emphasis on God, Spanish translation, unity ceremony, and he even added bits of humor which we loved. It is clear from our interactions with him that he really loves what he does. We couldn't be happier and would recommend Rev. Michael 100%!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Cristina and Andrew! You were both so easy to work with and I appreciate you trusting me to put your ceremony together. I enjoyed every moment of the process with you both and I know we will stay in touch, especially with all of the mutual friends we learned we had on your wedding day! Love, Rev. Michael
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Smile Event Photography Smile Event Photography Wedding Photographers

I've done hundreds of weddings and I've seen all types of wedding officiants and Michael Calderin is excellent! He really is sincere and I've personally heard the couples expressing their gratitude after the ceremony! I would definitely recommend him!

Photography by Tasha Photography by Tasha Wedding Photographers

Rev. Michael from Saint Jude Ministries is truly a gem!! I personally, have shot numerous weddings alongside Rev. Michael and I am always happy to see his open arms and smiling face when we find out we are working together again! He's a wonderful person inside and out. He is punctual, flexible, respectful, open, caring and witty and strives to create a unique wedding ceremony for all who use his services. His ceremonies are intimate and personalized, which draws in each and every guest to be able to connect more closely to the bride and groom. Whether it's casual or more spiritually or religiously-based, Rev. Michael helps to create a customized affair that is both memorable and meaningful for all couples seeking a beautifully arranged ceremony. I highly recommend Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. and Reverend Michael Calderin! He's the BEST!! Contact him ASAP before his calendar books up!! Trust me...you will be happy with your decision! His loving nature and relaxed personality will make your wedding event more than special.

Fox Event Atelier Fox Event Atelier Wedding Planners

St. Jude Ministries and Michael Calderin are simply the best! If you want personal, fantastic and touching service you can not go wrong here. Rev Michael is my preferred vendor for all ceremonies and I highly recommend him to all my clients!

AAMusicians
5.0 out of 5 rating , 88 Reviews
路 Wedding Officiants

15800 Pines Blvd. Suite 310, Suite 310 Hollywood, Florida, 33027
305-791-4330
Location of (Saint Jude Ministries)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding