15800 Pines Blvd. Suite 310, Hollywood, FL 33027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Saint Jude Ministries

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. is a full-service ministry in Pembroke Pines, Florida. They provide premarital counseling and officiatants. They operate off the belief that their clients needs are of the utmost importance. Reverend Michael Calderin is the senior pastor and administrator at Saint Jude Ministries and oversees all services. He is also an officiant. Reverend Michael Somberg is a veteran of law enforcement and an officiant at Saint Jude Ministries.

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. can officiate different types of weddings including civil union, non-religious, interfaith, vow renewal and single religion. They offer bilingual officiants that can perform ceremonies in English or Spanish. They create custom vows and ceremonies after getting to know you and your future spouse. They also offer premarital counseling before your wedding day. They welcomes those of all faith and backgrounds.

Follow Saint Jude Ministries on

157 Reviews for Saint Jude Ministries

• Claudia

Claudia Belledonne · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Speechless

You know Rev Michael Calderin nailed it when EVERYONE at our wedding asked for his contact info! Words can’t express how happy we are to have found him. When we spoke to him for the first time via telephone, we knew he was the PERFECT person to marry us. He was always so professional, thoughtful and caring during the whole process. Michael’s words during the ceremony were simply beautiful, he had us all smiling, and also in happy tears. Michael also spoke in Spanish to ensure some of our guests could also participate. He honestly was the perfect balance. If you’re looking for a Reverend for your wedding please do not hesitate to book him. He will be a part of our lives forever and so happy once again to have worked with him!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Claudia and Gustavo! I really enjoyed everything from the moment we first met to pronouncing you as husband and wife at your “surprise” wedding! I look forward to staying in touch with you. Love, Rev. Michael
  • Yan

Yan L · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Rev Calderin is a God Send

My husband and I spoke with Rev Calderin separately while trying to fond someone for pre-marital counseling. We were both individually "hooked" from our first conversation. His kind approach and warmth were unmistakable. He welcomed us with open arms and gently guided us through the process. He was very flexible with us as we have demanding schedules. For the exchange of vows, his words were touching and personal as he had gotten to know about us albeit in a short space of time. Rev Calderin clearly takes his commitment to his couples very seriously, and it shows. We appreciate him more than words could ever describe. This is one couple he will be stuck with for life! Thanks so much Rev Calderin! Forever grateful.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Yanique and Miguel, much appreciated! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day and now you’re stuck with me! Love, Rev. Michael

Heather Gawel · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Worlds best Reveran that will make your ceremony extra special

Wow!!! Where do I even begin. The best Reveran that can ever marry a couple. Rev Michael did an AMAZING job making my ceremony special. We had calls and FaceTime calls that worked around my husband and I schedule. I never heard of a Rose ceremony until Rev Michael and now this will never die in our relationship. I can’t explain how happy we are that we picked him. My family and friends loved him and asked where I found him. I can’t explain how happy I am that he was apart of our wedding and nailed it in every aspect and more. Thank you again for everything Rev Michael. We will defiantly keep in touch :)

Sent on 03/17/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful comments Heather and Chris. It’s been wonderful getting to know you both in preparation for your special day! I really enjoyed meeting your family and friends also. I know we will stay in touch for many years to come. Love, Rev. Michael.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Saint Jude Ministries FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Premarital Counseling
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 375
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Quaker
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• Smile Event Photography Wedding Photographers

I've done hundreds of weddings and I've seen all types of wedding officiants and Michael Calderin is excellent! He really is sincere and I've personally heard the couples expressing their gratitude after the ceremony! I would definitely recommend him!

• Photography by Tasha Wedding Photographers

Rev. Michael from Saint Jude Ministries is truly a gem!! I personally, have shot numerous weddings alongside Rev. Michael and I am always happy to see his open arms and smiling face when we find out we are working together again! He's a wonderful person inside and out. He is punctual, flexible, respectful, open, caring and witty and strives to create a unique wedding ceremony for all who use his services. His ceremonies are intimate and personalized, which draws in each and every guest to be able to connect more closely to the bride and groom. Whether it's casual or more spiritually or religiously-based, Rev. Michael helps to create a customized affair that is both memorable and meaningful for all couples seeking a beautifully arranged ceremony. I highly recommend Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. and Reverend Michael Calderin! He's the BEST!! Contact him ASAP before his calendar books up!! Trust me...you will be happy with your decision! His loving nature and relaxed personality will make your wedding event more than special.

• Fox Event Atelier Wedding Planners

St. Jude Ministries and Michael Calderin are simply the best! If you want personal, fantastic and touching service you can not go wrong here. Rev Michael is my preferred vendor for all ceremonies and I highly recommend him to all my clients!

• 15800 Pines Blvd. Suite 310, Suite 310 Hollywood, Florida, 33027 See on map
    305-791-4330 (Other Phone Number)
    1-888-990-0918 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Saint Jude Ministries)