Saint Jude Ministries Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Javier O. Married on 01/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reverend Michael was excellent! Friendly, funny, not too serious, personable, every thing we could want from an officiant. He even made me look more romantic by suggesting and including a surprise poem for my beautiful wife during the ceremony, she was very surprised!
    Thank you so much for such a great day!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I’m glad we had sufficient time to get to know each other so that the ceremony could truly reflect your love for each other. I know we will stay in touch. Love, Rev. Michael
    Briana S. Married on 12/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev. Michael is the best!!

Rev. Michael was exceptional. Not only was he great when it came to officiating the Christian half of our wedding, he was also quite the comedian! Multiple people came up to us and mentioned how great the timing of his jokes were and how it made the service that much more enjoyable. Prior the service, we had multiple interactions where he ensured we were all on the same page and happy with what was to occur - he even snuck in a special poem at the end that had the attendees in tears. He also is great when it comes to dealing with those religious family members - acting as the mediator, ensuring everyone was happy and content. If you’re looking for someone that will take the time to ensure everything runs smooth, and has some charm (including laughs) Rev Michael is your guy!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Briana! It was a pleasure working with you, Rabbi Paul, and your family to create a wonderful celebration of your love. It has truly been a great journey and I look forward to many more memorable life events to celebrate with you. Happy New Year! Love, Rev. Michael
    Gloriana H. Married on 12/12/2022

Wonderful experience

Reverend Michael made our ceremony so special. He truly speaks from the heart and you could feel the sincerity in every word he spoke. He made us feel so calm and made the day one to remember. Thank you so much Reverend, you left a great mark in our lives and we’ll never forget how your presence made our day so much better!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Gloriana. I had such a great time working with you and an amazing team of vendors! I know we will stay in touch for years to come! Love, Rev. Michael
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jamie M. Married on 12/03/2022

Reverend Michael J. Calderin

Michael was an amazing reverend not only for my own wedding, but for my sister’s too! He also baptized my niece. He always takes time to really get to know you AND your whole family! He made my wedding ceremony so special and memorable. Michael makes the crowd laugh and keeps everyone entertained. I wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to officiate my wedding. Michael is the best!!! I know he’s always there for me for advice and forever. One of the best people out there!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words. We have all definitely become family and I look forward to many more special occasions! Love, Rev. Michael
    Krysthell V. Married on 11/20/2022

Beautiful ceremony

Reverend Calderin officiated our wedding on Nov 20th and we had the most beautiful ceremony. A few of our guests told me that he made them tear up. Prior to our wedding we had a premarital counseling and it was very helpful, and made us very comfortable with him as opposed to him just showing up as a stranger on our wedding day. The day of the wedding I was very nervous and he really helped calm me down and was so soothing - I appreciate him so much. He was able to do an English/Spanish ceremony, the words he spoke were beautiful but he also made it funny at times. I can’t recommend him enough. So happy we went with Reverend Calderin!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you both. Hope to see you soon. My best, Rev. Michael
    Demi M. Married on 11/19/2022

The best of the best

Wow! Our family and friends are still raving about our ceremony. Michael took the time to get to know us as a couple and took the time to personalize our wedding. We laughed, we cried and everything in between. We can’t recommend him enough!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! It is always an honor when a bride or groom who work in the wedding industry ask me to officiate at their wedding. After all we have worked together it was amazing to have you as the bride! You’ve been such a great couple to work with.
    Love, Rev. Michael
  • Cristina
    Cristina F. Married on 11/11/2022

The most perfect ceremony

We found Saint Jude Ministries through our wedding planner and after we met Revered Michael J. Calderin we knew he was going to be the perfect officiant for our wedding. Rev. Michael met with us a few times prior to the wedding day, not just to listen to our ceremony preferences but also to provide some premarital counseling which we felt was extremely valuable. The ceremony itself was perfect. He incorporated everything we asked for - emphasis on God, Spanish translation, unity ceremony, and he even added bits of humor which we loved. It is clear from our interactions with him that he really loves what he does. We couldn't be happier and would recommend Rev. Michael 100%!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Cristina and Andrew! You were both so easy to work with and I appreciate you trusting me to put your ceremony together. I enjoyed every moment of the process with you both and I know we will stay in touch, especially with all of the mutual friends we learned we had on your wedding day! Love, Rev. Michael
  • DAWN
    Dawn D. Married on 11/03/2022

Amazing Loving Funny Ceremony

We are so happy we found Rev. Michael Calderin for our wedding day. He made our wedding ceremony so meaningful and special and added plenty of humor. We wanted our ceremony to be sincere, down to earth and relatable. Rev. Calderin did just that with such class, love and humor. He took time to get to know us throughout the year which really made the ceremony that much more personal and special. My guests loved him and were commenting throughout the wedding and days after about how much they enjoyed him. If you’re looking for a special added touch to your ceremony look no further!! Thank you Reverend for a beautiful memorable loving ceremony!!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Dawn! We’ve had such a great time throughout the process and on your special day. I know we will stay in touch. Love, Rev. Michael
    Angela Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Reverend Michael was amazing and accommodating He was will you make last minute adjustments. He was humorous also. I would highly recommend him

Reverend Michael was amazing and accommodating. He was humorous also. I would highly recommend him Officiate your ceremony. In addition, He provided us with resources to assist with our budget. Overall it was a great experience.

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Angela! Was truly a pleasure working with you both. Hope to see you soon. My best, Rev. Michael
  • Veronica
    Veronica G. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best part of our wedding was our ceremony officiated my Michael!

Michael is a true gem! We did our premarital classes with him and a few months back and during that time he got to know us pretty well and helped guide us and prepare us for the big day! On October 14th he officiated our wedding and it really could not have been any more beautiful and magical! He made it so unique and special. We loved the the way he added humor so gracefully while maintaining it so tender with his beautiful heartfelt words and adding our religious beliefs in the mix. The following day many our family/guests were commenting on how special he had made our ceremony. We are so happy that God brought him into our lives, and that he was part of one of the most special days of our lives!! From the bottom of our hearts, we THANK YOU!!!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much. I’m so happy and grateful to be a part of your lives. We are definitely family and I’m looking forward to being a part of your next chapter! Love, Rev. Michael
    Christina S. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Memorable and EASY to work with

Rev. Michael Calderin is beyond great. The process is super easy from start to finish. When we were looking for officiants we didn’t want someone too old where people would fall asleep, or too young where they wouldn’t be professional enough. The SECOND we heard Rev. Michael’s voice on a video from a highlight wedding video, we knew that he was the one we wanted for our wedding. He is calm, funny, sweet and professional. Nothing but phenomenal things to say about him. The whole time during cocktail and the reception we had guests RAVING about him and the ceremony. We still have people talking about how much they lived out cerwmony. It’s a very good feeling after all the wedding planning is over. If you have a chance to book Rev. Michael, I HIGHLY suggest you do. He has told us we can always reach out king before the wedding, and I definitely see him staying close to our heart! Thank you again Rev. !

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. We certainly had a great time leading up to your special day, and an even better time at the ceremony and party afterwards! Let’s catch up soon. Love, Rev. Michael.
  • Catie
    Catie K. Married on 10/07/2022

Incredible Ceremony!

Rev. Michael makes you feel like he’s known you your entire life. From the moment we met him, we knew we wanted him to do our pre martial counseling session and perform our wedding ceremony. He offered so many wonderful suggestions to make our ceremony “us” - he doesn’t just do a boring typical ceremony. He makes everyone in the room feel the love between the couple! All of my guests said they loved the ceremony he performed because he made the seriousness of the commitment known but he also drew on lighter moments to make it a memorable ceremony. I so appreciated that he got to know my husband and I before hand so he really knew what our values/who we were before he performed our marriage ceremony. We can’t thank him enough for being apart of our day!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Catie, I really appreciate it. Looks like you both had a great time on your honeymoon. I look forward to connecting with you soon. We’ve had some really great times. Love, Rev. Michael
    Clara R. Married on 09/24/2022

Wedding chaplain

Wonderful personality and very easy to work with. Highly recommend his services!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Clara. I had a great time at the ceremony and party afterwards with all of your family and friends. Time really flew by fast leading up to your special day. I know we will stay in touch. Love, Rev Michael aka The Wedding Chaplain!
  • Aliesha
    Aliesha P. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the best decision we made!

Reverend Mike is everything you want in a wedding officiant/reverend. He is warm, funny, and takes pride in his work. He is dedicated to each of his couples and makes time for you despite his busy schedule. We felt instantly connected to him and as we went through our pre-marital work together, we felt he was going to be part of our lives for a long time! We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about Rev. Mike. They were so touched by the ceremony and appreciated his humor interwoven throughout! He is down-to-earth and so supportive of your journey as you approach the wedding day. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him for not only weddings, but for anything that life may through your way. Sweetest, caring, genuine soul you'll come across!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Aliesha! You both made the process very easy. We did have some good times, especially on your wedding day. I look forward to being a part of your next chapters! Love, Rev. Michael
    Beatriz Married on 09/04/2022

Labor Day weekend wedding

Excellent excellent excellent, we could have asked for anything better. Thank you Rev. Michael for all your help and support during the planning process and the day off our big day!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much, truly a pleasure. I had a great time with your family and friends, especially those who I’ve known for some time! Talk soon. Love, Rev. Michael
    Beyli Married on 08/20/2022

Fantastic, highly recommend

Couldn’t have asked for someone better. Everyone at the wedding really enjoyed the ceremony especially myself (the bride). It was beautiful and emotional with some great laughs as well. 10/10.

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! We had a great team in place and you were such an easy couple to work with. I know we will see each other soon!
    Love, Rev. Michael
    Patricia K. Married on 07/16/2022

Rev. Michael was amazing! Highly recommended

Easy to work with and great listener. With a great sense of humor as needed, he delivered a great ceremony enjoyed by all attendees.

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! It was really great working with you both. Hope to see you soon. Love, Rev. Michael
    Serra V. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Oh my goodness, so happy

We are SO happy with Rev. Michael Calderin! The kindest soul I have ever met. Ray of sunshine. We knew right after the initial zoom that he was the perfect officiant for our wedding. It was a one of a kind experience with him. Michael wants to grow and maintain a strong relationship- he cares, listens and has your back. I got so many compliments after the ceremony because he made it spectacular. Talking to the crowd from his heart. Everything was so natural because it is 100% real. No written notes! We look forward to keeping in touch with him. I recommend him to any new bride- you would be doing yourself a big favor! Thank you for the best day of our lives. Truly loved sharing our special day with him. :)

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! We had such a great time leading up to your special day. I know we will stay in touch 4 ever!
  • Lisa
    Lisa C. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So blessed to know Michael Calderin!

We could not have had a more beautiful, touching, loving, or emotional wedding ceremony than the one Michael Calderin performed for us. He was such an important person to us on this day and I can't imagine anyone else we would rather have with us! Such an important day. We made the best choice ever! Thank you, Michael. We love you!
    Lisa and Mike Chaffins

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to officiate and re-acquaint with many of your family members that I had not seen since officiating your sister’s wedding over 10 years ago. We will definitely be staying in touch. Love, Rev. Michael
    Lex Married on 06/25/2022

Wonderful!

Michael Calderin made our ceremony so special! It was lovely to work with him and get his advice throughout our engagement and leading up to our wedding day. Michael really got to know us as a couple and understood what we wanted in our ceremony. His words during our ceremony were so sweet and resonated with us and our friends and family in attendance. Michael was extremely professional. He gave us everything we wanted into our ceremony: love, magical moments and humor! I would definitely recommend Michael as the officiant if you want to give your wedding ceremony that extra special feeling!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Lex! I really enjoyed every step of the way working with you both. I know we will stay in touch. Many blessings to you both. Love, Rev. Michael
  • Christopher
    Christopher S. Married on 06/25/2022

Nina was a rockstar!

Since our first zoom call with Nina she was nothing but fantastic! Her attention to detail was profound and showed on our wedding day. Her professionalism and willingness to be available at all times of the day really put it over the top with us. We were delighted with the number of quality meetings we had with Nina, and she definitely kept us on track with everything leading up to the day of our wedding. Most importantly, on the day of our wedding she was prompt, spoke beautifully about our story between my wife and me, and was well prepped for the big day. I would recommend Nina and her officiant services to anyone who asks in the future.

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words about our associate Nina. She definitely puts her heart and soul into everything she does. She was very pleased and honored to officiate at your ceremony!
    Alexandra C. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Officiant

My guest loved Michael. They loved how he has a heartfelt yet funny ceremony!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Lexi! Looking forward to staying in touch and seeing you when you visit Florida! Love, Rev. Michael
  • Thamairys
    Thamairys S. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He is an excellent professional and an incredible person, as serious as he is funny, I am so happy that he was our master of ceremonially

30 !!!
    If I can give more I would give 100, is amazing!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much! I’m so happy we met back in 2020 and we have had some fun times, including your special day! We are now family. Love you both, Rev. Michael
    Stacey A. Married on 05/28/2022

Excellent Officiant

Our ceremony was beautiful. Michael was sincere and funny. We heard so many compliments from guests about him. I highly recommend Reverend Michael.

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Stacey! It’s been wonderful getting to know you both and being a part of some of the most special moments in your lives. I know we will stay in touch. Love, Rev. Michael
    Mariah A. Married on 05/21/2022

10/10 Reverend Calderin exceeds expectations

Our wedding day was everything we could have dreamed of and more. Reverend Calderin was a key part in making that happen. My husband and I wanted a ceremony that was meaningful and genuine. We also wanted it to be light hearted and incorporate our guests. After our first meeting with Calderin we knew he was the man for the job. We met via zoom and talked for nearly two hours getting to all know each other. He takes the time to learn about his couples and customize a ceremony that fits. Friends and family were talking about our ceremony days after and told us how much they enjoyed the Reverend. Calderin will be part of our lives forever! Schedule a meeting today and you will not be disappointed!

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Awww. Thanks so much Mariah! We are indeed family and I look forward to see you both soon. I really appreciate your comments. Love, Rev. Michael
illustration stars