Saint Jude Ministries Reviews

157 Reviews for Saint Jude Ministries

• Claudia

Claudia Belledonne · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Speechless

You know Rev Michael Calderin nailed it when EVERYONE at our wedding asked for his contact info! Words can’t express how happy we are to have found him. When we spoke to him for the first time via telephone, we knew he was the PERFECT person to marry us. He was always so professional, thoughtful and caring during the whole process. Michael’s words during the ceremony were simply beautiful, he had us all smiling, and also in happy tears. Michael also spoke in Spanish to ensure some of our guests could also participate. He honestly was the perfect balance. If you’re looking for a Reverend for your wedding please do not hesitate to book him. He will be a part of our lives forever and so happy once again to have worked with him!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Claudia and Gustavo! I really enjoyed everything from the moment we first met to pronouncing you as husband and wife at your “surprise” wedding! I look forward to staying in touch with you. Love, Rev. Michael
  • Yan

Yan L · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Rev Calderin is a God Send

My husband and I spoke with Rev Calderin separately while trying to fond someone for pre-marital counseling. We were both individually "hooked" from our first conversation. His kind approach and warmth were unmistakable. He welcomed us with open arms and gently guided us through the process. He was very flexible with us as we have demanding schedules. For the exchange of vows, his words were touching and personal as he had gotten to know about us albeit in a short space of time. Rev Calderin clearly takes his commitment to his couples very seriously, and it shows. We appreciate him more than words could ever describe. This is one couple he will be stuck with for life! Thanks so much Rev Calderin! Forever grateful.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Yanique and Miguel, much appreciated! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day and now you’re stuck with me! Love, Rev. Michael

Heather Gawel · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Worlds best Reveran that will make your ceremony extra special

Wow!!! Where do I even begin. The best Reveran that can ever marry a couple. Rev Michael did an AMAZING job making my ceremony special. We had calls and FaceTime calls that worked around my husband and I schedule. I never heard of a Rose ceremony until Rev Michael and now this will never die in our relationship. I can’t explain how happy we are that we picked him. My family and friends loved him and asked where I found him. I can’t explain how happy I am that he was apart of our wedding and nailed it in every aspect and more. Thank you again for everything Rev Michael. We will defiantly keep in touch :)

Sent on 03/17/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful comments Heather and Chris. It’s been wonderful getting to know you both in preparation for your special day! I really enjoyed meeting your family and friends also. I know we will stay in touch for many years to come. Love, Rev. Michael.

Nancy Long · Married on 07/05/2020

Excellent service

Rev. Calderin did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony. I highly recommend him

Sent on 07/05/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Nancy! It was a pleasure and we made it despite the pandemic. Please stay in touch. Love, Rev. Michael
  • Domonique

Domonique danza · Married on 07/04/2020

From business to buddy

Rev Calderin has been a LIFESAVER ! He was the first person highly recommended to me and from the start of my wedding planning, and from the beginning I could totally see why! He goes above and beyond to build a relationship with you and make you feel comfortable. He gave me amazing guidance on the Do’s and Dont’s for my wedding planning along with a bunch of laughs. He helped get me through the toughest decisions to cancel our venue especially in our current difficult times of COVID -19 ! He has helped me in so many ways that weren’t even related to the job he was hired for and to me that means so much. He goes ABOVE and BEYOND his job description and leads with his heart, compassion and humility ! Even though my venue has been canceled until further notice I am so grateful to now have Rev Calderin as a support system and great friend. I look forward to working with him in the future and looking to him in hard times and in times of celebration ❤️ Thank you Rev!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Domonique and Nicholas! I’m so blessed to have such amazing couples in my life who have become lifelong friends and family. I’m looking forward to seeing the next steps of your journey together. Love, Rev. Michael

Caleb Horvat · Married on 06/27/2020

Genuine and high quality. Excellent experience.

After video conferencing with Michael for the first time, we booked him on the spot. Above all, he is genuine and easy to open up to. It never felt like we were strangers and we have every intention of staying in touch with him in the future, like so many of his clients. Our wedding was both interfaith (but not very religious) and bilingual. Michael conducted an excellent ceremony that had several moving parts, and it went off without a hitch. He was there with us every step of the way. He also provided support for both of us, and gave us several special moments as a couple that will last into our marriage forever. We are so happy we chose Michael for our special day.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Caleb and Kris! Despite the chaos in the world right now, we had a wonderful celebration of your love! I know that we are connected for a lifetime and I’m truly blessed having such amazing couples in my life!
    Love, Rev. Michael

Dailyn Gonzalez · Married on 03/26/2020

my experience was super comfortable and the service was great

very nice , 100% recommended !!! super happy with the service!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Dailyn! I’m so happy to have met you both during this crazy time. I’m happy to have been able to provide a service for you. Hope to see you soon. Love, Rev. Michael

John Patrikis · Married on 03/23/2020

Fantastic and professional

During this hectic time, Saint Jude Ministries made our wedding beautiful, personal, and memorable.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your words and best wishes to you on your next chapter! Stay in touch and we will connect soon. Love, Rev. Michael

Mary Stephanie · Married on 03/08/2020

Rev Michael Calderin officiated our wedding.

He was absolutely amazing! Since we were having a destination wedding, he made the time to have video conference calls with us in order to get to know us, learn about our culture, and understand how we envisioned our ceremony. It’s been one month since the wedding, and our family members still tell us how much they enjoyed Rev Michael’s approach to our ceremony. We feel so grateful we chose him to officiate our special day.

Sent on 04/10/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your words and thoughtfulness! I really enjoyed being a part of your journey and meeting your family and friends! Happy Easter and I look forward to our continued connection. Love, Rev Michael

Jessica · Married on 02/29/2020

Michael was absolutely amazing!!!! He was actually the first vendor I booked once I got engaged because of the personal relationship I have had with him for over 10 years. All in all, it was a no brainer to book Michael as the officiant. An extra selling point was that he did the ceremony in both English and Spanish which was important for both Erick and my family. With Michal, there was no stress, he was always responsive and also took the time to get to know us as a couple. Although he and I had an existing relationship, he really took the time to get to know my now husband, which made everything extra special. Additionally, my guests told me, our ceremony was the best ceremony they have ever witnessed. Michael took pieces of us and also made some funny moments, which was very well received by our guests. All in all, I wish I could get married again to have Michael officiate our wedding again. He has definitely become apart of our family and will be apart of our many more milestones ahead.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks Jessica! It was an honor and privilege! Love you guys.

Kerviens Dostaly · Married on 02/28/2020

Mr. Dostaly

Nothing but professionalism and candor from Rev Michael Calderin. Very accessible, and responsive to emails and messages. We could not have had a better officiant for our special day

Sent on 03/01/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I had a great time meeting your family and friends afterwards. I know we will stay in touch. Love, Rev. Michael

Sandra Garcia · Married on 02/07/2020

Exceeded our expectations

We had to look for an officiant at the last minute, and St. Jude Ministries was recommended to us. We couldn’t be happier with the ceremony! The last minute change was a blessing.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Sandra! I’m so happy we were able to accommodate your wedding. I had a great time celebrating with you and your family and friends.

Karen Cabezas · Married on 01/26/2020

Thank you Reverend!!

Reverend Calderin was a phenomenal person, he was professional yet a joy to speak too. He spoke from memory while at ease and was interactive with us before, during and after the ceremony. To anyone getting married he is the person you want!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Karen and Andrew! I had a great time with your family and friends. What a wonderful time and great venue. Thank you. We will talk soon. Have a wonderful honeymoon. Love, Rev. Michael
  • W

William C Ramirez · Married on 01/18/2020

Ramirez wedding.

Our wedding service was absolutely perfect. Michael's service was great !! I Melanie and myself loved it, and all night different members of my family were coming up to us to rave about him. Very well done, we would absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your words! I had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. Love you guys, Rev. Michael
  • Melanie

Melanie Cruz · Married on 01/18/2020

Perfect Wedding Ceremony!

We had a perfect wedding ceremony! Michael was so professional and thorough! He met with us to get to know us and our family’s values. He incorporated everything into our ceremony perfectly! He was even able to put some humor into it that everyone loved! He did a beautiful reading to remember my father that recently passed and that meant the world to me! All of our guests continue to rave about him and his work! We thank Michael from the bottom of our hearts for our perfect ceremony!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks Melanie for your beautiful review. It’s been wonderful getting to know you all, and I know that it was just the beginning of our long term friendship! Love, Rev. Michael
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 01/11/2020

Life of he Party

Reverend Michael Somberg was an amazing recommendation from a friend in event planning. He was easy to talk to, understood our wants and made the ceremony fun. We received so many compliments about him and the ceremony being enjoyable - and hilarious (he had a nice stand up comedy act while the ceremony was delayed) He combined the simplicity we were looking for with tradition and humor, which put our nerves at ease. I can’t say enough about how happy I was with him and would recommend him every time. 10/10

Sent on 01/27/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to do a beautiful review! It’s been a wonderful journey getting to know you both and being able to officiate at your ceremony. Please stay in touch! Rev. Michael S.

Nicole Fernandez · Married on 01/10/2020

Great experience with Reverend Michael!

We had a great experience with Reverend Michael Calderin! He took the time to really get to know me & my (new) husband which was so appreciated. We really wanted to feel like we “knew” our officiant and by the time of our wedding, we did! We got many compliments from our friends and family saying how much they enjoyed our ceremony and it’s all thanks to Rev. Mike! He had the perfect balance of lightheartedness & serious & sweet but funny. It was perfect!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole and Justin! I really had a great time and what a small world that I actually knew your mom from us being college faculty together!! I look forward to seeing you soon. Love, Rev. Michael

Svetlana Kravets · Married on 01/02/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Reverend Michael Calderin was the officiant for our wedding. He was wonderful, made a very sweet speech, and I loved the little bit of humor he threw in there. He’s a very lovely and nice person, and led a great ceremony.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Svetlana, thank you so much for your kind words! Looking forward to catching up soon. Love, Rev. Michael

Juliana Arango · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding at boca resort

Reverend Michael was amazing, he was able to accommodate us within 1 month of our wedding since I was in a panic. It was a beautiful ceremony and he spoke beautifully.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks for your lovely words Juliana! I had a wonderful time and it was great getting to know you both in such a short time. I’m so glad I was able to accommodate you! See you soon. Love Rev. Michael

Stephanie Montarroyos · Married on 12/07/2019

Reverend Michael Calderin

Michael was a pleasure to work with! He made us comfortable from the second we first met him. He even called us the day before the wedding to check in. The ceremony was sweet and short, but to the point. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the ceremony was and how they enjoyed Michael’s humor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful comments! It was truly a pleasure. I look forward to seeing you guys soon. Have a very Merry Christmas! Love, Rev. Michael

Jessalyn Secola-Levance · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Reverend

Reverend Michael was absolutely the best. He performed our wedding ceremony so beautifully. I would recommend him to anyone that is getting married or even baptized.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I really enjoyed the weeding and party afterwards. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Love, Rev. Michael

Gianira · Married on 11/16/2019

Dream come true!

Rev. Michael Caldrin was our officiant for our marriage on November 2019 in Key Largo Florida. The most important part of our wedding weekend for me was the ceremony and Rev. Michael made my dream come true of having the most beautiful ceremony. His words were magical and and heartfelt. We received a lot of feedback from guest that it was the best wedding ceremony they have ever been too. I feel fortunate to have met Michael and completed premarital counseling with him. We will certainly be calling Michael for all our future special life moments such as vowel renewals, christenings, etc.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful comments Gianira! I thought of you both last night as I had a wedding at Ocean Reef! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Check out the profile pic that’s been on the Saint Jude Ministries FB page!! Love, Rev. Michael

John Ziegler · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience

Michael Calderin was the officiant at our wedding this past weekend. Michael took the time to get to know my wife and I before our wedding and left out no minor detail in explaining how he would handle our ceremony. His attention to detail, professionalism, and ability bring smiles to our faces is something my family and guests will never forget. We highly recommend Michael’s services and we can’t thank him enough for his time and commitment.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind comments. Love you guys. I had a wonderful time through the process, and the party was fabulous! See you soon.
  • Samantha

Samantha Matarazzo · Married on 10/19/2019

Officiate/counseling for our wedding

Reverend Michael was everything we dreamed of! We have created a great relationship and would not hesitate to contact him in the future. He is very personable, flexible, and made us feel right at home. Our ceremony was very special because of Michael.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review. I really enjoyed our journey together and I know our friendship is for a lifetime! Love you both, Rev. Michael

Leonard Baker · Married on 09/11/2019

Attention to detail was on point.

Very professional. Tailored our ceremony to exactly how we wanted it performed. Attention to detail was on point.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much, love you guys. Im honored to have officiated at your ceremony. See you soon. Rev Michael