Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. Reviews

107 | Hollywood, FL

107 Reviews for Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.

18 User Photos

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 6
Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 7
  • Emily

Emily Messer · Married on 10/26/2018

The BEST in the business!!!

Working in a wedding venue for 4.5 years, my now husband and I have seen countless officiants and nobody compares to Reverend Michael. He makes every ceremony unique and puts his heart into it. We always said he would be our officiant when our turn came.
    Reverend Michael, I don't even know where to begin. You exceeded our expectations. Words can't describe how thankful we are for you. Our ceremony was BEYOND beautiful and you made it so special for us. We wish we could do it all again just to experience it one more time. You made us laugh, you made us cry, and most importantly made us feel comfortable. We have had countless people tell how much they loved the ceremony, how beautiful and unique you made it, and how amazing you are. Reverend Michael, you are by far the best in the business. Thank you for being apart of the best night of our lives and making it so special for us!
    Lots of love,
    Emily & Matt Messer

Sent on 11/17/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

A wonderful way to wrap up the weekend. Thank you Emily and Matt! Love you guys! See you soon. Love, Rev. Michael

Dennard · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding Wedding Officiant

Not only did Rev. Calderin officiate our wedding with grace, love, dignity, and passion. He brought a level of peace and professionalism on a day that was filled with so many emotions. Thank you for making 9/22/18 forever special. You truly have a gift!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 10

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Hope to see you guys soon. We had a great time at the ceremony. Love, Rev. Michael

Ana · Married on 09/16/2018

Reverend Calderin officiated my wedding and I have to say everything was absolutely wonderful. I have nothing but great things to say about our experience and ceremony. Thank you for making our special day magical !

Sent on 09/30/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Let’s catch up soon, love you guys. Rev. Michael

Janea · Married on 09/08/2018

Reverend Michael Calderin is the absolute best! He gave us the perfect mix of comedy and romance in our wedding ceremony. He listens to your wants and needs for your special day and he definitely delivers! If you don’t hire him as your officiant your crazy!!!! Lol

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 11

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words Janea and Michael! Love you guys, see you soon!

Darla · Married on 07/28/2018

It was exactly what we wanted! Reverend Michael made our day extra special! We loved our Bonnet House wedding and you! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 12

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much and many blessings to you both! Hope to see you soon. Hugs, Rev. Michael

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev. Calderin Made our wedding ceremony personal and extremely special...accommodates your needs

Sent on 07/31/2018

Thanks so much! See you all soon. Love you guys. Rev. Michael

Mikaela · Married on 06/09/2018

Reverend Michael officiated our wedding in April 2018 at Vizcaya and he did an outstanding job! Neither my husband nor I are very religious yet we still wanted a reverend / priest / pastor to marry us to make our parents & grandparents happy (since we weren't doing it in a church, had to give them something LOL). When looking for a reverend I was recommended Michael and I am so happy we booked him! He gave us the perfect of a somewhat minor religious ceremony with a more light-felt, personable and fun ceremony! The ceremony was extremely personable and did not feel generic or overdone, he added a lot of funny and beautiful comments to really make the crowd cry, laugh, smile and feel all emotions in a 24 min service. Everyone commented after how much they loved our ceremony and how it was better then theirs (lets be real, its all a competition when it comes to weddings haha, jk). Thanks Reverend Michael, you helped to make our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much four your beautiful comments! Look forward to seeing you when I visit my hometown NYC! Love you guys. Rev. Michael

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Reverend Michael was an absolute delight and extremely professional with a wonderful sense of humor! All of our guests enjoyed him tremendously and we appreciated all of his counsel, advice, guidance, and suggestions. We are so blessed to have found him and to have him officiate our wedding! If we ever renew our vows, or if any of our friends need a pastor, I would not hesitate to recommend him! Thanks so much Michael for making our 'rainy day' wedding so very special!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We certainly made the best of it and we had a great time. I look forward to seeing you guys again, love Rev. Michael.

Lianet · Married on 05/06/2018

Reverend Michael Calderin was amazing! We instantly felt comfortable with him from the moment we met. He is beyond kind and offers great life advice. He is very personable and knows how to throw in a few jokes! We will continue to stay in touch with him! We highly recommend his services. He truly is the definition of a great genuine person!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 13
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 14
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 15
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 16

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words. We will definitely stay in touch, love you guys! Rev. Michael

B · Married on 04/16/2018

Rev. Michael Calderin is the best! He was the officiant for my brother in law's wedding two years ago, and even though we weren't even planning a wedding yet, my now husband and I knew that day that we wanted him to officiate our wedding as well. He is super friendly, personable, funny, easy going, and made us both feel very comfortable, which made planning everything a breeze! He is the perfect mix of sincerity and humor. I can't imagine anyone else having officiated our wedding, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words and review! It was a real pleasure, and your family has definitely become very special to me. Love you guys, Rev. Michael.

Gillian · Married on 04/14/2018

Reverend Michael was amazing from start to finish. When we first met with him he was very personable and made us feel at ease. He got us to talk and think about things that we may have not talked about on our own. He was always responsive when we needed him. Our ceremony was just perfect. It was the right mix of humor and seriousness. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our ceremony was and how wonderful the reverend did. In the middle of the ceremony a train went by twice unexpectedly and while I was a little flustered, Reverend Michael made a joke out of the situation and put it out of everyone’s minds by providing laughter. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Jonathan and Gillian! Hope to see you soon. Love you guys! Rev. Michael

Eduardo · Married on 04/14/2018

Rev. Michael Calderin is by far the best wedding officiant ever! He not only was very professional, but was also very understanding and accommodating to our individual needs for our ceremony. He was also extremely friendly, funny and knowledgeable, and was everything we could have ever asked for in an officiant.

Rev. Calderin is worth every penny and my wife Alison and we would recommend him without hesitation.

- Eduardo and Alison

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 17

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was great seeing some old friends at your wedding. Love you guys and hope to see you soon! Rev. Michael

Robert · Married on 03/23/2018

Rev. Michael Calderin is the best wedding officiant hands down! He took the time to cater our ceremony to our individual needs and received glowing reviews from all of our guests. He combined his great sense of humor with his deep knowledge of scripture and turned the ceremony into a heart warming, enjoyable, and personal celebration. Rev. Calderin is worth every penny and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 18

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Rob and Melissa! Love you guys and will see you when you get back from your honeymoon!! A total of 4 baptisms were done after your wedding ceremony at the beach.

Tabitha · Married on 03/03/2018

Reverend Michael was amazing! He was just the right mix of sincerity and humor. He was able to read us like a book after having spent a year talking to him about ourselves which made the ceremony fantastic! He mixed Spanish and English as well as Judaism and Christianity flawlessly. His passages and poems were perfect and we asked him for a copy of each. He was able to lighten the mood just when necessary. He was absolutely mobbed at the cocktail hour with many people thanking him for a wonderful ceremony and asking him to do theirs. His advice was spot on to us! Thanks so much Rev. Michael!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a real pleasure officiating at your ceremony. I had a wonderful time with your family and friends. Love you guys, Rev. Michael

Mark · Married on 02/17/2018

Reverend Michael Calderin is the best! I have known him for years... Although I am a practicing Jew, he officiated my daughter's wedding in February. He did an amazing job of blending two families and two faiths. He incorporated both Hebrew and Christian traditions in a manner which made the ceremony very special for everyone who attending. He is an amazing man who makes everyone fell special and included.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. It was an honor and a pleasure! Love you all, Rev. Michael

Joelle · Married on 02/17/2018

Reverend Michael Calderin officiated my wedding on February 17, 2018. As a Jewish girl, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that a Reverend would officiate my wedding. However, before I even got engaged to my Christian husband, my parents attended a wedding that Michael officiated and they came home raving about how they found the perfect person to officiate my wedding some day. I took their word for it and I am so glad that I did. Michael was able to mix our two faiths beautifully. On my wedding day and on the days leading up to it, he went above and beyond and did everything that he could to calm my nerves and make me feel comfortable. I cannot imagine my wedding without Michael as my officiant. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 19

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Joelle! I had a great time and it was a wonderful experience working with you and Eric! Love you guys, Rev. Michael

Eudaldo · Married on 02/02/2018

Reverend Michael Calderin is the best! It was an honor to have him officiate our wedding. He took the time to personalize our ceremony. It was lighthearted yet so romantic. Everyone said that it was the most beautiful ceremony they ever attended! He truly is the leading cause of marriage in South Florida!!!! We love you Michael aka Rev. Michael - Newlyweds Mr. and Mr. Rogers - 02.02.18

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 20

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much, love you both! See you soon.

Jenna · Married on 02/01/2018

Rev Mike was the best decision we made for our wedding ceremony and also for our future. He is far more than just a wedding officiant. He is a great person and now a great friend. He went beyond our expectations and took the time to not only get to know my husband and I but also develop a friendship with us. He delivered such a beautiful ceremony. He included readings that fit our personalities and relationship perfectly. Our friends and family couldn't stop talking about it how much they enjoyed the ceremony. During the premarital meetings he makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. I can't say enough good things. I'm so grateful for his involvement in our marriage and plan to continue seeking guidance from him throughout the different phases of our lives.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words Jenna! Love you guys. Let’s set up coffee soon!

Andrea · Married on 01/27/2018

Michael is an incredible person and minister. He took the time to get to know us well and conducted a beautiful ceremony. It was very romantic, light and fun. A very enjoyable experience for us and all our guests!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much, I had a great time and I know we will stay in touch! Love you both, Rev. Michael

Steve · Married on 12/10/2017

Michael was an excellent officiant. The ceremony he provided was professional, organized, and kept the guests entertained.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 21

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words and Happy New Year!

LisaMarie · Married on 11/18/2017

Reverend Michael is the absolute best! He made our ceremony beautiful and all of our guests were telling us how much they enjoyed him. I definitely recommend him for anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Saint Jude Ministries, Inc.'s reply:

THANKS so much for your kind words!! Love you guys.

Jill · Married on 11/13/2017

Be open and honest and you'll get the most out of your experience.

Elaine · Married on 11/10/2017

Mike is the kindest most warm hearted person I’ve met. He helped us through so much. His words melt your heart. It’s unexplainable. He had the audience speechless! He truly captured every single moment between my wife and I. Especially being a same sex marriage he was able to connect on a level with us and the audience. My wife is a cop and some fire trucks went by in the middle of the ceremony and we had to pause s peaking.... he picked back up by saying “as you can see, their love is on fire!” Everyone and I mean everyone was crying, laughing and in awe by his gift of what he says. The connection I had with my wife because of Mike’s words, uniting our love together and letting everything flow together you can tell, truly comes from his heart. From his counseling, his wisdom and his over all presence... the way he can capture an audience is honestly PRICELESS!!! Thank you Michael Calderin for helping us have the best day of our life! We will never forget you!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 22
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 23
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 24
    Saint Jude Ministries, Inc. 25

Thanks so much Form your beautiful words! Love you both

Dena · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing experience. Rev. Michale Calderin made our day so special.

Sent on 11/04/2017