Saint Jude Ministries Reviews

Saint Jude Ministries 6
Saint Jude Ministries 7

Robert Almodovar · Married on 04/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Michael Calderin did a terrific job for our ceremony I would highly recommend him for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Saint Jude Ministries 8

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks for taking the time Robert and Marina, and for your kind words. I look forward to seeing you all in the future! Love, Rev. Michael

Ailson Renee · Married on 03/31/2019

Wedding Vendor (harpist)

Reverend Michael Calderin has a sterling reputation throughout South Florida, New York and beyond because he is a true professional and an incredible person. I've had the pleasure to work alongside Michael as a wedding vendor (harpist) for the past 13+ years have witnessed numerous wedding ceremonies. Michael takes the time to truly get to know his couples and he chooses readings and poems that have specialized meaning and relevance. His wedding presentations are deeply personal, heartwarming and sometimes humorous! He coordinates well with vendors and goes above and beyond to help out when necessary to ensure the wedding ceremony goes off with out a hitch. I am continually humbled and by Michael's kindness and professionalism. He puts his heart into everything that he does and his reputation speaks for itself.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful worlds Alison! Always a pleasure working with you. Hope to see you soon, Love Rev. Michael
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing ceremony

Reverend Michael officiated my wedding this past weekend with Rabbi Paul. The two of them, while meeting for the first time for my wedding ceremony, put on the most perfect ceremony that it seemed like they have been working together forever. I would highly highly recommend Reverend Michael to anyone looking for a perfect, warm ceremony. Not only was the ceremony great, but our meetings with Michael prior to the wedding were fun and educational. Our families loved him and felt comfortable with him. When the time comes to renew our vows and children celebrations, I will not hesitate to call up Michael. Thank you so much for helping my weekend become a fairytale!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words. I had a great time at the wedding. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. See you soon. Love you guys, Rev. Michael.

Leilani Lorenzo · Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible Ceremony with Reverend Michael!

WOW WOW WOW!!!! The most beautiful and incredible ceremony. Everyone can’t stop talking about how special the ceremony was. It was absolutely perfect and better than what we could have ever imagined. We get emotional talking about it today. Thank you for playing such a huge role in our special day. Gustavo and I are on cloud nine with how beautiful and special the ceremony was. We will always remember this. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Saint Jude Ministries 9

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words Gustavo and Leilani! It was truly a pleasure to officiate at your ceremony and I know our friendship will continue for years to come! Love you both, Rev. Michael.

lori · Married on 03/09/2019

Our wedding ceremony was beyond expectations

I have nothing but good things to say here! Rev. Somberg was nothing but professional and exceeded our expectations. He knows how to put you at ease on the big day :) He personalized the ceremony and added a few jokes. So down to earth, everybody complimented our ceremony afterwards. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Saint Jude Ministries 10

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know. I hope you keep in touch with me. My best you always, Rev. Michael Somberg

Chelsea Zaccario · Married on 03/09/2019

The most amazing person

There aren’t enough kind words to describe Reverend Michael. When we started the process of looking for someone to marry us, our goal was to find someone who would take the time to really get to know us and believe in us as a couple. When we first met Michael, we knew he was the perfect person to marry us, but little did we know he would blow away all of our expectations.
    Michael led us through many pre-marital counseling sessions, always giving us the time and the space to grow together as a couple. His guidance and advice is something we’ll always cherish and will carry with us through our marriage.
    Our ceremony with him was so tasteful and we received many compliments on his words and demeanor throughout. He had the perfect balance of bringing in the serious moments while lightening the ceremony with a few funny comments.
    If you’re looking for a Reverend for you wedding look no further! We are SO happy we found Reverend Michael and know he will be a part of our lives forever ❤️

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Saint Jude Ministries 11

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful review, and continued friendship. I hope to see you guys soon as we are now family. Love you guys, Rev. Michael

Bhavika · Married on 02/16/2019

A highlight of our wedding day!

We were honored to be married this past weekend by Rev. Calderin. Our guests were raving about the thoughtful and inclusive message and the amazing ease with which the Reverend engaged the audience and us. Personally, we also really appreciated the time he spent with us leading up to the wedding, counseling us individually and as a couple. We have no doubt that he will be walking with us in our marriage and we can’t thank him enough for that. We are also doubly grateful that he spent his birthday with us :)
    We can’t recommend him more highly - his service was definitely a highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was an honor and pleasure to officiate at your wedding on 02/16/19. I know we will stay in touch for years to come! Love you guys, Rev Michael!

Katalina · Married on 02/16/2019

Gracias totales

Rev. Michael,

Nuestro más sincero agradecimiento por la ceremonia que celebraste en ocasión de nuestro matrimonio.

Captaste de manera precisa el espíritu de lo que queríamos lograr para nuestro día.

Lograste una hermosa integración entre las lecturas que escogimos y las palabras que nos ofreciste.

Y finalmente, el broche de amor y oro con el intercambio de las rosas...
    Una ceremonia de lujo!!

Gracias TOTALES!!

Katalina & Félix

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Saint Jude Ministries 12

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words and friendship, it was a great way for me to celebrate my birthday with such a beautiful couple! Love Rev. Michael

Belinda Ho · Married on 02/09/2019

Rev is the best

I've been to a LOT of weddings and Rev. Michael is the best officiant out there. I was so stressed and nervous at the altar on the actual day, but he was calming and guided us throughout the ceremony. His humorous touches keep it light. I would recommend him to all my friends!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Belinda and Theo! I appreciate your words. It was truly a pleasure. Love you guys!! Rev. Michael

Justin Brain · Married on 02/09/2019

Rev Michael

The rev was great! Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how smooth and funny our ceremony was. It must be hard to keep the ceremony serious and show how much me and my wife loved each other while at the same time making it flow smoothly and ease any anxiety during our special day. Rev Michael was an absolute pro and we’re extremely happy with how are wedding ceremony went !

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Saint Jude Ministries 13

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words and friendship! Hope to see you soon. Love you guys, Rev. Michael.

Tasha · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Reverend Michael was great at communicating throughout the entire process. He performed a beautiful ceremony that was both personal and spiritual. He made sure to get to know my whole family at the ceremony. He also filed my certificate right after the wedding. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

My pleasure, I had a great time with everyone. I appreciate your kind words and review. Please stay in touch. Love you guys, Rev. Michael
  • Alexis

Alexis Conroy · Married on 12/01/2018

Fairytales come true

Reverend Calderin made our ceremony truly exceptional. He brought our friends and family to tears, to laughter and to a truly heartfelt, personal experience. Words cannot describe how thankful we are that he took the time to get to know us and incorporated such impactful messages into our wedding ceremony. This is something we will never forget and I can definitely say the same for our guests.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words Alexis! It has been great getting to know you both. Love you guys, hope to see you soon. Rev. Michael
  • Emily

Emily Messer · Married on 10/26/2018

The BEST in the business!!!

Working in a wedding venue for 4.5 years, my now husband and I have seen countless officiants and nobody compares to Reverend Michael. He makes every ceremony unique and puts his heart into it. We always said he would be our officiant when our turn came.
    Reverend Michael, I don't even know where to begin. You exceeded our expectations. Words can't describe how thankful we are for you. Our ceremony was BEYOND beautiful and you made it so special for us. We wish we could do it all again just to experience it one more time. You made us laugh, you made us cry, and most importantly made us feel comfortable. We have had countless people tell how much they loved the ceremony, how beautiful and unique you made it, and how amazing you are. Reverend Michael, you are by far the best in the business. Thank you for being apart of the best night of our lives and making it so special for us!
    Lots of love,
    Emily & Matt Messer

Sent on 11/17/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

A wonderful way to wrap up the weekend. Thank you Emily and Matt! Love you guys! See you soon. Love, Rev. Michael

Jasmine · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing! Great Revered

Revered Calderin went above and beyond any expectations we had. He made us feel like part of the family from the beginning.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Jasmine! Loved your honeymoon photos, looks like you had a fabulous time. Love you guys, Rev. Michael

Dennard · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding Wedding Officiant

Not only did Rev. Calderin officiate our wedding with grace, love, dignity, and passion. He brought a level of peace and professionalism on a day that was filled with so many emotions. Thank you for making 9/22/18 forever special. You truly have a gift!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries 14

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Hope to see you guys soon. We had a great time at the ceremony. Love, Rev. Michael

Ana · Married on 09/16/2018

Reverend Calderin officiated my wedding and I have to say everything was absolutely wonderful. I have nothing but great things to say about our experience and ceremony. Thank you for making our special day magical !

Sent on 09/30/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Let’s catch up soon, love you guys.
    Rev. Michael

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2018

Rev Mike is the best!

Rev. Mike was my officiant on 9/9/18. He truly took the time to get to know me leading up to the wedding. I had a South Florida destination wedding and he made himself available by phone call and we even did face time. I had originally booked someone else but as the date was getting closer I felt that the necessary chemistry was missing with the other officiant. Rev Mike captivated me right away with his kindness and humor! He really taps on the important areas you should be focusing on leading up to your marriage. The words that he used during my ceremony were beautiful. The most important phrase that stick out was ‘You win together or you lose together.’ That phrase has stayed with me every day so far in my young marriage. You will not be sorry if you hire him. Your guests will love him. He will give you all the feels. There will be lots of happy tears and lots of laughter. One of the best choices that I made in planning my wedding and he helped me with the step by step instructions on applying for my marriage license. Love you, Rev Mike!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Lauren! Love you Guys too! Hope to chat soon and catch up! Love, Rev. Michael.

Janea · Married on 09/08/2018

Reverend Michael Calderin is the absolute best! He gave us the perfect mix of comedy and romance in our wedding ceremony. He listens to your wants and needs for your special day and he definitely delivers! If you don’t hire him as your officiant your crazy!!!! Lol

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries 15

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words Janea and Michael! Love you guys, see you soon!

Darla · Married on 07/28/2018

It was exactly what we wanted! Reverend Michael made our day extra special! We loved our Bonnet House wedding and you! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries 16

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much and many blessings to you both! Hope to see you soon. Hugs, Rev. Michael

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev. Calderin Made our wedding ceremony personal and extremely special...accommodates your needs

Sent on 07/31/2018

Thanks so much! See you all soon. Love you guys. Rev. Michael

Mikaela · Married on 06/09/2018

Reverend Michael officiated our wedding in April 2018 at Vizcaya and he did an outstanding job! Neither my husband nor I are very religious yet we still wanted a reverend / priest / pastor to marry us to make our parents & grandparents happy (since we weren't doing it in a church, had to give them something LOL). When looking for a reverend I was recommended Michael and I am so happy we booked him! He gave us the perfect of a somewhat minor religious ceremony with a more light-felt, personable and fun ceremony! The ceremony was extremely personable and did not feel generic or overdone, he added a lot of funny and beautiful comments to really make the crowd cry, laugh, smile and feel all emotions in a 24 min service. Everyone commented after how much they loved our ceremony and how it was better then theirs (lets be real, its all a competition when it comes to weddings haha, jk). Thanks Reverend Michael, you helped to make our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much four your beautiful comments! Look forward to seeing you when I visit my hometown NYC! Love you guys. Rev. Michael

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Reverend Michael was an absolute delight and extremely professional with a wonderful sense of humor! All of our guests enjoyed him tremendously and we appreciated all of his counsel, advice, guidance, and suggestions. We are so blessed to have found him and to have him officiate our wedding! If we ever renew our vows, or if any of our friends need a pastor, I would not hesitate to recommend him! Thanks so much Michael for making our 'rainy day' wedding so very special!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We certainly made the best of it and we had a great time. I look forward to seeing you guys again, love Rev. Michael.

Lianet · Married on 05/06/2018

Reverend Michael Calderin was amazing! We instantly felt comfortable with him from the moment we met. He is beyond kind and offers great life advice. He is very personable and knows how to throw in a few jokes! We will continue to stay in touch with him! We highly recommend his services. He truly is the definition of a great genuine person!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Saint Jude Ministries 17
    Saint Jude Ministries 18
    Saint Jude Ministries 19
    Saint Jude Ministries 20

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much for your beautiful words. We will definitely stay in touch, love you guys! Rev. Michael

B · Married on 04/16/2018

Rev. Michael Calderin is the best! He was the officiant for my brother in law's wedding two years ago, and even though we weren't even planning a wedding yet, my now husband and I knew that day that we wanted him to officiate our wedding as well. He is super friendly, personable, funny, easy going, and made us both feel very comfortable, which made planning everything a breeze! He is the perfect mix of sincerity and humor. I can't imagine anyone else having officiated our wedding, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and review! It was a real pleasure, and your family has definitely become very special to me. Love you guys, Rev. Michael.

Gillian · Married on 04/14/2018

Reverend Michael was amazing from start to finish. When we first met with him he was very personable and made us feel at ease. He got us to talk and think about things that we may have not talked about on our own. He was always responsive when we needed him. Our ceremony was just perfect. It was the right mix of humor and seriousness. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our ceremony was and how wonderful the reverend did. In the middle of the ceremony a train went by twice unexpectedly and while I was a little flustered, Reverend Michael made a joke out of the situation and put it out of everyone’s minds by providing laughter. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Saint Jude Ministries's reply:

Thanks so much Jonathan and Gillian! Hope to see you soon. Love you guys! Rev. Michael