Photography by Tasha

Cherry Hill, NJ View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Photography by Tasha is a professional photographer in Cherry Hill, New Jersey who loves nothing more than creating photos that tell your love story. Whether it’s your engagement shoot, wedding shoot, or even a special event, Tasha strives to capture the most memorable moments during your event in a natural way. Photography by Tasha has been delivering beautiful wedding photos in South New Jersey for over ten years.

Photography by Tasha’s mission is to create a relaxing atmosphere so that your wedding, boudoir, trash-the-dress, engagement, or party shoot captures the emotions and beauty you envision for your images. Tasha will gladly do your photoshoot in a contemporary, photojournalism, or traditional styles and travel to multiple locations for you. With an unwavering dedication to your peace of mind, Photography by Tasha offers liability insurance and will work for additional hours. Your wedding or special occasion images will be available in:

• Digital files
  • Prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • Flush mounts
  • Save the dates
  • Canvases

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Karen Married on 09/29/2018
    I was at my brothers wedding when I witnessed how Tasha worked. She was so helpful to the bride (my new sister in-law) and going beyond the call of duty. She was so focused, professional and yet took nonsense from the confusion that others threw here way. I couldn’t stop watching her with how she worked through the night and couldn’t wait till after the wedding to ask the bride about her.

When it came to my day, Tasha did not disappoint me. We spoke as well as texted several times before, she helped me with my timelines and even created then set up my back drop on the day of my wedding. I honestly can’t say enough about her!
    Nancy Married on 07/01/2018
    Tasha was everything we hoped for in a photographer. She was punctual, thorough, creative, professional and most important.... her pictures were more beautiful than we could have imagined.
    Amanda Married on 06/24/2018
    Tasha was amazing throughout the whole process! Our wedding was initially planned for Fort Lauderdale and with a late change in planning, Tasha flew to NJ and still shot our wedding! She was in touch with the venue and eased all of anxiety! It was a pleasure working with her!

Photography by Tasha's reply:

Amanda!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!! What a fun bunch. Thanks for the kind words. You all were great. You were an absolutely beautiful bride. Please keep me in mind for future family events, as I'm moving to NJ in the Spring of 2019!! Hugs!! xox

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Photography by Tasha Price Rates

Dr. D.J. Paulish Entertainment Dr. D.J. Paulish Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Tasha at a recent wedding. I very quickly noticed how professional she is and how she goes out of her way to get the best shots. The other wedding vendors who worked with her before kept telling me how nice a person she is. When I looked later at her website to see the pictures she took of the bride/groom, my impression was "wow". Her photos pop on the screen. I strongly endorse Photography by Tasha for wedding photography.

Saint Jude Ministries Saint Jude Ministries Wedding Officiants

Tasha is a well-seasoned photographer who is committed to capturing every moment of your special day! She is easy and fun to work with, and she enhances the experience. Tasha is a team player and she works well with other vendors. I have no reservation in recommending her as a phenomenal professional, love her!!

Happily Ever After a Wedding Company Happily Ever After a Wedding Company Wedding Planners

Oh god, where shall I begin? Tasha, Tasha Tasha... Just the best photographer I have ever dealt with hands down. Coming from me, that is huge. I run a very successful wedding planning company in South Florida where we manage over 80 weddings per year. With those 80 weddings, I get to see a year about 40 different photographers, so I deal with a lot of different photographers in every style. Dealing with them, you can tell them apart very quickly the experienced from the non-experienced. Then, there is also that one that just stands out above all, and that one my friends, is Tasha. She is beyond talented, caring, that goes over and beyond for any and all of her clients. She is that photographer that makes you feel like you are her only client. That photographer that cares and wants to get to know you as much as she possibly can just to make sure she gets the best shots based on all your wants and needs. She is that photographer that you are talking to, and she all of the sudden takes a picture without you realizing and creates a phenomenal portrait. She is an one of a kind artist, which is why I refer her to every single of my client. Most importantly, she is not worn out, to which to us vendors is finding a needle in the haystack, I mean that literally. All photographers want to do now a days is book as many weddings as they possible can in a calendar year so they work every day of their lives so they can make more money at the end of the month. They don't care about who you are, where they are taking pictures or any of the details. They basically just want to get it done and move to the next event. Not Tasha. She goes far beyond all your expectations. That is not an understatement. I don't think you should book with Tasha, I know that you should. We have been working for over 6 years together and every single event I work with her, are the highest standard of photography.. She doesn't just take pictures, she capture the memories so we can all cherish them for years to come. She is the best money you will ever spend by far. The only reason why you should even think about another coordinator is if she is already committed to another event on your date and, if that happens, consider changing your wedding date. She is just THAT good.

Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002
954-304-6277
Location of (Photography by Tasha)

Photography by Tasha frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photography by Tasha include in the starting price?

Photography by Tasha includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photography by Tasha include in their most popular wedding package?

Photography by Tasha includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photography by Tasha offer?

Photography by Tasha offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Photography by Tasha offer?

Photography by Tasha offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography by Tasha offer for wedding events?

Photography by Tasha offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Photography by Tasha and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography by Tasha is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding