Happily Ever After a Wedding Company

Miami Beach, FL View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Happily Ever After a Wedding Company provides event planning services to couples in Miami Beach. They believe that every wedding should end like a romantic movie. The team works hard to bring every client an event that offers more than just a wedding, but an experience they will never forget. Their knowledge and suggestions along the way will save you both money and stress.

Their guidance allows couples to be focused on their wedding throughout the entire planning process. Your planner will be available 24/7 for constant communication. Together, you and your planner will put together a step-by-step guide to outline your day. You’ll build up a wedding style, think up decor conceps and negotiate with vendors. Happily Ever After a Wedding Company will also be on site the day of your wedding to make sure all of the details are flawless. Their wedding packages include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Budget analysis
  • Lighting packages
  • Video montage
  • Caricature artist

Other Services
The event team also has professional DJs and MCs to help keep your dance floor lively. You’ll have the opportunity to create custom playlists and lighting arrangements. Your DJ will come equipped with professional equipment and wireless microphones.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ariel Married on 01/25/2020

Perfection!

My day was perfection!!! I was so nervous about all the little things and Sthefany made sure that my day was going to be the best ever! She really goes far and beyond and I was a major pain in the but at times. She definitely calmed my nerves and everything went smoothly and just turned out to be the most amazing day ever. I want to relive my day over and over again. That's how much I am grateful for everything that was done for us that day. It just was the best day of my life. It really was and Happily Ever After really makes everything so magical. Very efficient and very patient!! I highly recommend!
    Ariel B. Married on 12/07/2019

Perfection! - Married 12/7/2019

• Jackob
    Jackob S. Married on 08/31/2019

Best Wedding Planner Company in Miami - happilyeverafter

Sthephany was therefore well ready and extremely took initiative with each state of affairs. Although I wasn't around for many of the look being sister of the bride, during rehearsals, before ceremony, ceremony, and party she was perpetually on the watch to build certain everything was moving swimmingly. I bear in mind needing officer pins and tape for my dress and he or she virtually had a baggie packed with instrumentality {to thereforelve|to unravel|to resolve} problems! She is honestly so unimaginable.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Photography by Tasha Photography by Tasha Wedding Photographers

Happily Ever After-A Wedding Company - run by the amazing Sthefany Pessoa, is hands down the most professional, organized, modern and creative event companies in South Florida. I have personally and directly worked hand-in-hand with Sthefany on numerous wedding events and I see the difference in the outcome of her weddings. She really understands your vision and makes magic happen! Each of Sthefany's projects are well-planned out, beautiful affairs that stand out head and shoulders above the others. Happily Ever After-A Wedding Company has a signature look to all of the events that Sthefany plans. Sthefany offers stunning design elements, a well-coordinated timeline, hard-working team members and seamless communication with each of the vendors. This combination of attributes make for perfectly planned Wedding events, no worries for the Bride and Groom what-so-ever. That is something a Bride and Groom cannot afford to go without on such a special, detail-oriented day. Sthefany's expertise allows her to create wonderful memories for all of her clientele. I confidently recommend her company to anyone with the highest expectations! Whether you need day of coordination or a full-service event planner for your wedding, Sthefany is the only choice in my opinion, if you want peace of mind that your event will go smoothly. Some people think they can go without coordination. I personally think it's essential. Your wedding is the single most important day of your life. It will only take place once. Please do yourself a favor and call Happily Ever After-A Wedding Company. It will be worth the investment...I promise! Tasha Owner/Photographer of Photography by Tasha

7917 West Dr Miami Beach, FL, 33141
786-475-7774
786-389-4232
Location of (Happily Ever After a Wedding Company)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding