Happily Ever After a Wedding Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ariel Married on 01/25/2020

Perfection!

My day was perfection!!! I was so nervous about all the little things and Sthefany made sure that my day was going to be the best ever! She really goes far and beyond and I was a major pain in the but at times. She definitely calmed my nerves and everything went smoothly and just turned out to be the most amazing day ever. I want to relive my day over and over again. That's how much I am grateful for everything that was done for us that day. It just was the best day of my life. It really was and Happily Ever After really makes everything so magical. Very efficient and very patient!! I highly recommend!
    Ariel B. Married on 12/07/2019

Perfection! - Married 12/7/2019

• Jackob
    Jackob S. Married on 08/31/2019

Best Wedding Planner Company in Miami - happilyeverafter

Sthephany was therefore well ready and extremely took initiative with each state of affairs. Although I wasn't around for many of the look being sister of the bride, during rehearsals, before ceremony, ceremony, and party she was perpetually on the watch to build certain everything was moving swimmingly. I bear in mind needing officer pins and tape for my dress and he or she virtually had a baggie packed with instrumentality {to thereforelve|to unravel|to resolve} problems! She is honestly so unimaginable.
  • Cheis
    Cheis B. Married on 02/05/2019

Best wedding company

Happily ever after wedding company and Sthefany the marriage planner created my life most additional easier. She's is extremely skilled at what she will. i'd undoubtedly advocate her to
    anyone out there trying to find her services. terribly inventive she brought such a big amount of concepts to the table that it found out for the each folks we tend to had an incredible wedding.
    thanks Sthefany and jubilantly ever when wedding company for creating our wedding appear therefore supernatural and delivery most joy in our lives!
  • Johan
    Johan S. Married on 12/13/2018

Good Wedding Planer

Happily Ever After is the Best choice I at any point made!!! Sthefany is god sent!!!
  • Jhon
    Jhon S. Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent service

Sthephany and her team exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding! it absolutely was a pleasure to figure together with her and that i recall at my designing and day of expertise with such a lot love and joy. My wedding was a dream come back true due to her and her team!
    Jacob Married on 10/27/2018

Contact Sthefany for Professional Wedding Plan

Looking for a Wedding Planner ? No More Worries Contact Sthefany , professional wedding planner in Miami. She was professional, kind, organized, and generally all around wonderful.Contracting Sthefany was pass on the best cash we spent on our wedding. The main motivation behind why you ought to try and consider another facilitator is in the event that she is now dedicated to another occasion on your date and, if that occurs, consider changing your wedding date.
  • Brian
    Brian R. Married on 10/18/2018

The best wedding arranging organization

The best wedding arranging organization in the business by a wide margin! I meet two or three unique ones and they emerged by a long shot. Extremely customized involvement all through the whole wedding arranging process. Much thanks to you Happily Ever After for everything, you're group is the best!
    Mike V. Married on 09/20/2018

Professional Wedding Planning Company - Happily Ever After

Stephany and her group take a stab at flawlessness and they truly do accomplish it! Since I had Stephany there I could really make the most of my wedding and have an extraordinary time, and not stress over the little points of interest since I knew they were dealt with! She coordinated everything splendidly with the goal that the entire night streamed! Likewise when my more youthful cousin's bridesmaid dress tore hopeless, Stephany went and got her an excellent substitution dress that coordinated alternate bridesmaids, truly that in itself was an entire lifeline! I would prescribe fab fete to anybody thinking about a wedding organizer!
    Leo D. Married on 09/10/2018

We Make Your Happy Times Lasts Forever!

Goodness its elusive words to express my gratitude to Stheph and her group for making our big day as peaceful, smooth and astonishing as it seemed to be! Procuring Stheph was the most flawlessly awesome choice I made when arranging my wedding.
    Sungmin J. Married on 09/10/2018

Awesome wedding planner

I have an awesome experience with their valuable services. They are very well organizer for the whole event. And the timing and the quality is very good. Love to hire as a wedding planner
    Joseph W. Married on 09/05/2018

Excellent & Professional Wedding Company in Miami- Happily Ever After Wedding

Excellent Arrangements, Professional Team, Thanks a lot to Sthefany for hard work. Recommending everyone to contact Sthefany.
  • John
    John S. Married on 07/05/2018

Highly recommend

Highly recommend Happily Ever After for wedding! This is the only place that had a proper price list with images online and it was very helpful (I planned my wedding from New York). The staff was very attentive and helpful every time I called to update my order.
    Jinny B. Married on 07/01/2018

Professional Wedding Planner in Miami- "Happlily Ever After"

Amazing professional wedding planner in Miami, Sthefany. Stefhany is an exceptionally amiable wedding organizer. She's extremely cordial and dependable, this made us moment companions! Her prices are additionally extremely sensible considering the normal expense for a wedding organizer in Miami.Highly Recommending Stefhany as your wedding planner of choice for her great customer service, affordable pricing,and her incredible attitude that made our special day unforgettable!

Cristina Married on 05/05/2018
    I can't say enough of how amazing of a wedding planner Sthefany and the entire "Happily Ever After" she brought in was. We were planning an amazing, high end farm wedding that included many out of town guests and a long week of events planned around for the whole week and those special guests staying at the farm. She literally saved our wedding - we had a few key vendors that failed us 24 hours before the wedding date and entered panic mode but she resolved all issues and pulled if off by providing everything that was missing, accounted for unexpected weather and was on top of the game every second for everything. I am so happy we picked this wedding planner and can't thank her enough for making this day so special
    Maria Married on 10/07/2017
    Sthefany is possibly the most amazing,dedicated and professional wedding planner in Miami. She takes care of her clients as if they were her own beloved family.
    Sthefany made sure that my wedding,although small and reserved,was a dream come true. My husband and I were(and still are) very impressed with her attention to details;from the venue decorations to the catering and event staff, she made sure that everything was coordinated.
    Stefhany is a very personable wedding planner. She's very outgoing and trustworthy, this made us instant friends! Her prices are also very reasonable considering the average cost for a wedding planner in Miami.
    All in all, I highly recommend Sthefany as your wedding planner of choice for her great customer service, affordable pricing,and her incredible attitude that made our special day unforgettable!
    Aida Married on 09/30/2017
    Best decision I ever made!!! Sthefany is god sent!!!
    Lara Married on 09/09/2017
    Sthefany you were the best thing that could have ever happened to me. Your staff is outstanding and made a huge difference planning my wedding. Thank you for going out and beyond for me!
    Joel Married on 07/22/2017
    As a groom, we are all about saving money on weddings because as you may know, weddings are EXTREMELY expensive. Even backyard weddings turn out to be extremely expensive. When my wife told me that she wanted to hire a wedding planner, you can imagine my face. However, I just wanted my wife to be happy so I agreed with her choice. Let me tell you how wrong I was... Stephanie ended up saving us way more than I could have imagined. She led us to the best vendors and had discounts already with them and helped my wife throughout the entire year of indecisive decisions. I am not one to write a review but when Stephanie asked us to leave a review based on our experience with her, I couldn't say no. Thank you Stephanie for all the hard work and being extraordinary on our wedding day. You really outdid yourself! If you want to hire a wedding planner hire Happily Ever After, her team is truly remarkable.
    Christopher Married on 07/03/2017
    I can't praise this company enough... I was really worried about my wife's request and my budget and they made miracles happen
    Lizzie Married on 06/17/2017
    The best wedding planning company in the industry by far! I meet a couple of different ones and they stood out by far. Very personalized experience throughout the entire wedding planning process. Thank you Happily Ever After for everything, you're team is the best!
    Luisa Married on 06/03/2017
    Amazing team of professionals! Steph you outdid yourself with my husband and I! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
    Jack Married on 04/29/2017
    I think the best way for me to share my thoughts on Happily Ever After is to copy an email my wife and I sent Sthefany shortly after our wedding:

Hi Sthefany,

Valeria and I were deeply moved by your thoughtful message. We both loved how our wedding turned out, which was a direct result of Valeria's vision, and your understanding, embracing and expertly implementing that vision. You are extremely talented at what you do, and your awesome personality makes you a delight to work with. You were there for us at every turn, and we always felt secure that our wedding was in excellent hands.

Thanks again for everything Sthefany. If we know of anyone getting married, we will point them directly at you.

All the best,
    Jack and Valeria
    Sue Married on 03/24/2017
    I hired HEA for their "day of" package, but Sthefany was there for me beyond that. I live in Knoxville and took a few trips to Florida before wedding, she was always available to meet with me and help shape my dream wedding. I wish i would have found her sooner but she will definitely be a part of any future celebrations. Due to windy weather our wedding had to be moved inside and i dreaded having my wedding with a hideous green Exit sign as my backdrop. Sthefany came up with the great idea to have the wedding indoor but not in banquet hall, instead by a beautiful picturesque window that showcased an ocean view. It was the best of both worlds, comfortable atmosphere and great view. She also allowed us to have a great time, i did not have to worry about a thing and just danced the night away!!!!!
    Caryn Married on 03/11/2017
    I'm not really sure where to begin. Not only did an incredible wedding weekend happen in Key West, but I made a really good friend. The amount of time, love, and dedication that went into my wedding was one of a kind. I felt like I was her only bride throughout the process. She always attended to my needs, found me incredible deals, and was able to handle the not so fun parts of planning a wedding for me. I am forever grateful as I would have never been able to create my vision without her. I love you Stephany with all my heart.