All You Need is Love

Lehigh Acres, FL View map

All you Need is Love offers wedding officiant and photography services. Local and destination couples alike can take advantage of our No-Fuss small wedding packages. We set up, marry, and break down your cermony at your desired location and time of choice. All you have to do is show up with your marriage license!

Planning a large wedding? No problem, with 7 years of experience let us put your worries at ease that we will do all we can to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. We offer wedding rehearsals and are very flexible with our times. If there is a late start, that's okay. We understand that a few hiccups are bound to happen, we offer a very generous 2 hour late start window.

We are a husband and wife team so you have the option of either a male or female officiant, we do not out source! We are with you from begining to end, speak/meet with us, book us, we unite you and your fiance.

We cover all of SouthWest Florida From Marco Island to Boca Grande.

Wedding location Idea:

The Hottest locations in our area to get married are, of course, our beaches! You will have a variety of beaches to say your "I do's" on. The top three are Naples beaches (Lowdermilk), Fort Myers Beach (bowditch beach), and Sanibel Island (light house).

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Sikhism
Taoist

• Kristen
    Kristen Married on 01/03/2015
    We were married by Delilah on January 3, 2015 at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa. We were looking for an officiant to provide a simple, non-religious ceremony for our destination wedding. My husband and I were very impressed with their website - it was one of the most information websites that I have seen for an officiant. I really felt that all my questions were answered just through the information on there website. My husband loved that they are willing to do more adventures wedding ceremonies (even though that wasn't what we chose for ourselves - he thought that was cool!). The process for booking was simple and streamlined. They sent tons of ceremony ideas for our vows - even giving the option of mixing and matching! We ended up choosing a very simple but beautiful ceremony that we felt was perfect for us! Delilah attended our rehearsal and walked us through everything which really eased my mind for the ceremony! The ceremony was beautiful and we feel that the way it was done was just perfect for the setting and for us as a couple! Delilah filed our license and it was waiting for us at home when we returned from our honeymoon. Everything went smoothly and we couldn't have been happier!
    Jessica Married on 10/26/2013
    My husband and I went through a terrible experience trying to find a minister that would marry us given that we don't adhere to any religions and are not a member of a church. At the last minute we decided to search on weddingwire for a service that might help us out in this department and I'm so glad we did! Delilah (co-owner of All You Need is Love) worked with our untimeliness right off the bat and was super sweet and professional. They had a bunch of beautiful ceremony packages to choose from (both religious and non) so we were able to have the touch of scripture that our families desired but not a full blown traditional bible crunch. It was beautiful...we could not have asked for more. We chose a ring-warming ceremony which brought us all to tears and our family and guests all got to actively be apart of the vows and bringing-up of the rings (read the description on their website). My husband and I both love our family and friends very much so it was very important to us to have a guest-involved ceremony, but they have so many different styles of ceremony to offer. All I know is that we made the right choice and Delilah was professional, sweet and we felt like we knew her our whole lives. Thank you so much for all that you did!
    Teresa Married on 10/26/2013
    Thank you for a very quick and easy process for our wedding date. It was a very simple affair (our choice) but nevertheless, all went smoothly and the pictures Troy took are perfect. It was a pleasure meeting both of you and having you perform our wedding ceremony.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

318 Maple ave. N Lehigh Acres, 33936
Location of (All You Need is Love)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding