About Weddings by Gerard

I truly love helping couples design and customize their ceremony to fit their individual likes and preferences to make this special day their own.  I am an ordained and certified christian minister and I will help make this as easy and comfortable as possible.  I was ordained in 2014 and I moved here from the Atlanta, Georgia area, where I officiated in over 50 weddings.  If you want a beach wedding or a marina wedding, or a traditional big church wedding,  I am definitely your guy.  Let me help you get started on a journey to the perfect wedding ceremony for you and your fiance.  I offer a free consultation to meet with the couple prior to the ceremony so we can get to know each other and decide how your ceremony looks and feels.  I promise you won't be disappointed. As one of my recent brides said "There are a lot of vendors in the mix, make sure the one you pick is going to be responsible and show up for the ceremony".

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Naples

Follow Weddings by Gerard on

9 Reviews for Weddings by Gerard

User Photos
Photos

Extremely professional and flexible made our wedding very special.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very thankful we found Gerard, he went above and beyond to make our day everything we wanted, very down to earth. We were able to build a friendship that’ll last into the future.

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Weddings by Gerard
1:10 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1517510812 2bf120442874c2cc 1517510695 36f6b3c683952b45 1517510694 5c4ed2ce40552285 151751
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Valentine's is For Lovers

$50.00 Value | Promo Code: 021418
Schedule and secure booking no later than Thursday, Feb 8th, 2018 for any day the week of Valentine's (Mon - Sat, 2/11 through 2/17) and receive a dozen red roses and a bottle of champagne. Package includes my normal wedding ceremony. Price $125.00. Valid for a ceremony within a 50 mile range in any direction from Ft. Myers, Florida. Deposit required.
Offer Expires: 02/08/2018
Available to the first 14 couples
#WW36e92f0065b53fb6

Events

North Fort Myers, FL 33903   See On Map
770-310-9437 (phone)
Weddings by Gerard is a wedding professional from Ft. Myers, FL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Naples, Sarasota, and all areas in between. Weddings by Gerard is a professional Wedding Officiant that has been part of the Atlanta Georgia area wedding industry since 2014 specializing in customized wedding ceremonies.