Weddings by Gerard

North Fort Myers, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weddings by Gerard offers officiant services to couples throughout North Fort Myers, Florida, and beyond. Gerard is a certified and ordained non-denominational Christian minister who has officiated ceremonies throughout southwestern Florida since 2014. This professional is passionate about helping couples customize and design a ceremony that is unique to their love story. Weddings by Gerard strives to help you get started on a journey to a picture-perfect ceremony that will be cherished for a lifetime.

Weddings by Gerard are licensed to officiate civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious weddings, single religion ceremonies, and vow renewals throughout the United States. This officiant happily works with people from a variety of backgrounds and finds it an honor to wed couples under the banner of love. Gerard's comprehensive officiant services include consultations, customized vows, venue visits, and much more.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$120

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$60

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ryan
    Ryan N. Married on 12/03/2022

Gerard was awesome!

Gerard was AWESOME! My wife and I are from PA so we did not have a church here in FL. We were looking for someone laid back and flexible...someone that could sprinkle in some religious aspects (for the parents/in-laws) while keeping the ceremony short and sweet (30 min or less). Gerard checked all of our boxes and was fantastic for what we wanted. Great quality, communication and experience! Thank you, Gerard!

Weddings by Gerard's reply:

From the first meeting with you and your family at that Starbucks, through the final "I do", everyone made me feel a part of the family. I don't always get that "family" feel from everyone, but I certainly felt it you and your family. So glad everything worked out to your satisfaction. I wish you both have a happy life together.
    Angelina G. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gerard had a natural gift for making everyone feel comfortable.

Gerard was so responsive during our year of engagement. We live in NY so we had zoomed but hadn’t met in person until the rehearsal. Gerard has the kind of personality that makes you feel like you’ve always known him. Gerard had a natural gift for making everyone feel comfortable. Our family and friends loved him. They actually thought that my husband and I knew him because we had such great chemistry. Gerard is funny, sweet, caring and genuinely good at what he does. When it came down to the last month of the wedding I sent him some ideas that I had for the ceremony and he sent me a script that I was able to add and make changes to. Very easy!

Weddings by Gerard's reply:

Angelina and Christopher: What a beautiful and touching tribute. I appreciate it very much. I meet a lot of couples, and I don't always make the kind of connection I feel I made with Ya'll. It was a crazy two days, and I loved every minute of it. It was certainly a pleasure getting to know your parents, family and friends. Everyone was so nice to me. My prayer is for you both to have a long and fruitful life and many blessings to come.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 09/16/2022

Thank you Gerard !!!

Gerard married my husband and I on 9/16/2022! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. We originally planned on getting married at the courthouse but last minute decided to hire an officiant so that my family could be there. Gerard responded super quick and was so helpful with all the last minute planning. Couldn’t be happier with how the day turned out and so glad we hired Gerard !

Weddings by Gerard's reply:

It was truly a pleasure for me to work with you both. Your friends and family were very friendly, and I enjoyed meeting them. Thanks very much for the kind words. Blessings and happiness in your new life together.
  • illustration stars

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
4.9 out of 5 rating , 167 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

North Fort Myers North Fort Myers, FL, 33903
Location of (Weddings by Gerard)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding