9520 Ironstone Ter 202, Naples, FL 34120 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings in Naples

Weddings in Naples is a wedding service that provides both an officiant and beach weddings. I am a graduate of Duke University Divinity School and an ordained pastor. Unless otherwise requested, the ceremonies I perform are Christian based and are essentially the same ceremony you would find in a church ceremony. I have flexibility and can adapt ceremonies to particular needs of couples. My book written for pastors, entitled Preparing Couples for Marriage has sold over 5000 copies. The strenght of my weddings is that I seek to personalize each wedding. My standard of wedding ceremonies has placed me on the Preferred List of Officiants for every major resort in Southwest Florida.

open door wedding 005
open door wedding 005
lesstaceypix

4 Reviews for Weddings in Naples

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

We used Rev Wicker for our May destination wedding at La Playa. He had come highly recommended by our wedding planner, and he was absolutely terrific. We went for our pre-marriage meeting in January and we sat and talked to him for about an hour and a half. He was genuinely interested in getting to know both of us before performing the ceremony. We walked away so impressed and touched by how much he cared. Not only is he friendly and compassionate, he is intelligent and well-spoken. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/02/2014

Reverend Les Wicker was listed on our preferred vendor list. He was fantastic. We communicated through email and a phone conversation prior to the day to go over options for our ceremony. Rev Wicker was amazing. He was so compassionate and caring. We were so honored to meet him on wedding day and immediately felt so comfortable with him. He performed a beautiful ceremony and one we will forever cherish. He performed the 10 commandments of marriage and provided us with a copy for us to frame. My husband and I wanted to write our own vows and incorporated a filipino tradition into our ceremony. Rev Wicker was happy to do this for us. We highly recommend Rev Wicker.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Marilyn · Married on 11/07/2012

Rev. Wicker is an absolutely wonderful minister! He came highly recommended and he did not disappoint us at our daughter's wedding on November 7, 2012 at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. What a gentleman! His service was genuine and kind, filled with compassion. His words of wisdom will live on in film for us all to enjoy for a long time to come. He takes the time to talk personally with the bride and groom long before the wedding (we are from Canada so he spoke with them several times via SKYPE). In doing so, you could see the warmth and attachment he had to the bride and groom (and the audience) on the actual wedding day. He is part of our family now and will be remembered fondly. You will not be disappointed if Rev. Wicker is your choice of an officiant.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Weddings in Naples FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 310.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

Real Weddings

• 9520 Ironstone Ter 202 Naples, 34120 See on map
    2393529520 (Other Phone Number)