Bonita Springs, FL 34134 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Vanderbilt Strings

Winner of the Couple's Choice Award year after year!! Our elegant approach and fresh twists make your music something to remember!

Congratulations on your engagement, and I'm so glad you're here to read more about us.We want the music on your wedding day to be the perfect complement to such a wonderful event.

We are professional musicians, and as such we are creative people. We can't help that. We also can't help wanting to use our creativity as much and as often as possible! That's why we enjoy putting our talents together to create just the right mood for your wedding day.

Since we are all professional orchestral musicians we can provide our clients with a life-long, in-depth understanding of music. But classical musicians don't just love one style of music, we love it ALL! We have a great time playing jazz standards and pop/rock music. In fact, one of our violinist's dreams came true when we recently performed Radiohead for string quartet!

As the organizer for the Vanderbilt Strings I think I have the best role of all. I love being in touch with my clients and bouncing ideas back and forth with them. Since I have always kept a careful eye (and ear!) to what works and doesn't work, my clients find me to be a great resource for new inspirations.

In short, we love what we do, and we think it shows!

To meet us and read more about what we do, please visit our website: www.vanderbiltstrings.com

Or you can get right to it and meet us through our music!

Follow The Vanderbilt Strings on
janelle2
centeredgallstart
0097 edit3
homepage2
vanderbiltstringsimage1medium
The Vanderbilt Strings
Betsy Isaak and The String Divas invited us to play with "The band" for 2 Cellos!  We had a blast!
Betsy Isaak and The String Divas invited us to play with "The band" for 2 Cellos! We had a blast!
janelle2

54 Reviews for The Vanderbilt Strings

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2018

Vanderbilt Strings exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend them, they were personable and excellent musicians. We would actually give them a 20 on a scale of 1-10 on all accounts.

Missy · Married on 12/01/2017

Wonderful to work with. Exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 12/05/2017

The Vanderbilt Strings's reply:

We're so glad you had a good experience! Thank you for sharing!

The Vanderbilt Strings FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music

• The Sanctuary Golf Club
    The Sanctuary Golf Club Country Club Weddings

The Vanderbilt Strings group is fantastic. They are very easy to work with and are top notch professionals.

• Simple Elegant Weddings
    Simple Elegant Weddings Wedding Planners

Solos, duet, trio or quartet ~ Regardless of what my clients have booked, you are incredible!

• Bellissima Event Design
    Bellissima Event Design Wedding Planners

Vanderbilt Strings has such talented musicians and their customer service is one of a kind!

• Bonita Springs, FL 34134 See on map