Violinist JamesSteven - Sounds of Celebration

Naples, FL View map

Recommendations

Weddings, Anniversaries, Grand Openings… whatever your special event might be, James Steven will brighten it with his beautiful violin music.

According to the event, he offers different types of music from Classical Music to Soft Jazz from Blues to lively Celtic Music. James Steven plays solo or is accompanied by customized background tracks.

He performs throughout the Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island Area as well Miami, Sarasota area. Willing to travel to celebrations occuring within a 125 mile radius of Naples

Grant yourself and your guests that little “extra” that transforms your event into a very special day.

James is also available for proposals and offers Fiddlegrams (think telegram but instead your greetings for a birthday, anniversary, birthday, or proposal will be delivered in the form of music by a live violinist! Check out packages for Fiddle Grams HERE )

Please Listen To a Sample of My Music Below

For more information

Please call James at (510) 292-7786

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Violin
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 06/17/2017
    James is so fun and easy to talk to about the ceremony and music choices. He is very knowledgeable and helpful! He played our ceremony for our wedding in Naples in June and was a delight to have! I am so happy we decided to have a violinist!
    Rita Married on 05/07/2016
    JamesSteven performed on our wedding day on the beach May 7 2016.
    He entertained our guests as they arrived, played the wedding march and entertained our guests after the wedding as well. It was wonderful and our guests loved him.
    It added so much! He met with us before the wedding and helped us choose the music. He just tuned into us and knew what we wanted.. My husband didn't want to have a violinist in the beginning. Now it was all his idea LOL It was great fun and I would highly recommend him. I will use him again at my next wedding! Hahaha
    Bailey Married on 04/25/2015
    JamesSteven recently played for our beach wedding ceremony and he was awesome! We were so happy to have found him. Personally, he was my favorite vendor to work with because he was professional, pleasant, easy to communicate/plan with, and did 100% of what he said he would. He guided us through the process and put us at ease with his expertise. It is obvious he is passionate about the music he plays and the people he plays for. He was always available with quick response time which is so valuable while planning a wedding. He played beautiful music and set the tone for the elegant yet relaxed setting we hoped for in a beachside ceremony! We received many compliments from guests saying they loved the violinist. Thank you StevenJames Farnsworth! :)

1525 Curlew Avenue Suite #1 Naples, 34102
510-292-7786

7 Days a week 7am - 11pm Leave a voice memo/text if you miss me & I'll call you back ASAP!
Location of (Violinist JamesSteven - Sounds of Celebration)
Miami See on map
510-292-7786

Fort Myers Beach, 33931 See on map

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding