Hot Topic Band

Naples, FL View map

Dawn Sellari (vocals, guitar, steel drums) and Gene Yeager (Vocals, lead guitar, Piano, Synthesizer) have been finalists for national songwriting contests sponsored by Pepsi-Cola, Gibson Guitars and Loreal Cosmetics.

They have opened for major acts and they have performed live to 4 million viewers on “FOX Good Day Philadelphia.”

Their world travels have included Celebrity Cruise lines and a year in Bermuda billed as the “Dawn and Gene Show” at the famous British pub The "Hog Penny."

Now living in Southwest Florida, Dawn and Geno have established the “Hot Topic Band.”

Hot Topic Band has been named one of the nation’s top 150 wedding bands in the nation by Modern Bride Magazine.

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Brittany Married on 09/08/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Hot Topic Band was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and reception. From start to finish Dawn was a dream to work with!! They are so incredibly talented and professional. The band learned two songs that were not apart of their current song list (which is quite extensive) one being our first dance song Jason Mraz "I won't give up" and the other being a favorite of my now husband Theory of a deadman "Easy to love you" The entire event was preformed flawlessly and my guests could not stop talking about how great our band was. When we started wedding planning the first vendor we discussed was entertainment and I was not willing to have any less than a live band. My experience with Hot Topic Band proved to me that my instinct was right. I would love to have the chance to hire them again, or attend an event they are the entertainment for. I will recommend them as much as possible!

Hot Topic Band's reply:

Thank You Brittany! You were wonderful to work with too and I would love to see little Phoenix dance again! :)
    Kristin Married on 07/15/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hot Topic was amazing! Our guests were raving all night about how great our band was! That is obviously important, but what was great for me, as a bride planning a destination wedding, was how accomodating and helpful Dawn was to work with during the planning process. We used Hot Topic for the ceremony and cocktail hour as well, what a great value to have them the entire evening! They exceeded any expectations and I would highly recommend them!

Hot Topic Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of our band! It was our pleasure working with you and I hope you had a great honeymoon!
  • Manders2422
    Mandy Married on 05/22/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hot Topic Band was recommended to me through my reception venue. They were super easy to work with and REALLY GOOD! When we first contacted them Dawn was really sweet and let us come listen to them when they were playing for another party. They were great. They played everything we wanted and had an expert touch. Everyone was dancing til the end of the night. Even when they were playing tracks while breaking down and the music stopped mid way through the song, the guests kept dancing and singing the words because the band had everyone going! Hot Topic really made the party a good one!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Naples, FL, 34112
Location of (Hot Topic Band)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding