The Vanderbilt Strings Reviews

54 | Bonita Springs, FL

54 Reviews for The Vanderbilt Strings

54 The Vanderbilt Strings Reviews

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2018

Vanderbilt Strings exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend them, they were personable and excellent musicians. We would actually give them a 20 on a scale of 1-10 on all accounts.

Missy · Married on 12/01/2017

Wonderful to work with. Exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 12/05/2017

The Vanderbilt Strings's reply:

We're so glad you had a good experience! Thank you for sharing!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

The Vanderbilt Strings were PHENOMENAL and the perfect addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. If you're in the market for a string quartet, I cannot imagine you would be able to find any greater talent than that of The Vanderbilt Strings.

Sent on 04/11/2017

The Vanderbilt Strings's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the music! We had a great time and thought your dove release was so romantic! All the best to you and Matt!
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 11/19/2016

The solo violinist that played for my ceremony was phenomenal! I would definitely recommend Vanderbilt Strings to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, professional musician(s). One of a kind!

Sent on 12/05/2016

The Vanderbilt Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christa! We really enjoyed preparing our music for you and we are so glad the music was everything you had expected! Best wishes to you both!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Beautiful!

We had a duo come for our wedding and they were perfect. It was easy to book, they showed up on time, and the music they played was amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2016

The Vanderbilt Strings's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words, Jessica! We're so glad you enjoyed the music!

Morgan · Married on 06/16/2016

Very professional. Great, timely communication. Flexible and accommodating with scheduling. Very polished and impressive presentation. Highly recommend.

We were very happy with Vanderbilt Strings on our wedding day! They made it easy to pick out music for each part of the ceremony. They helped make our day so special on the beach.

Emily · Married on 12/12/2015

We used Vanderbilt Strings for our wedding ceremony beachside in December. Janie was absolutely amazing to work with and so prompt and helpful when helping make music selections. The quartet was beyond talented and the music was breathtaking. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Great music for our guests. They were very flexible, since they had to move locations. Highly recommended.

They did a beautiful job! All the guests raved about what a nice job they did. We had a duo play during a beach ceremony and provide music for a cocktail hour on the beach. So pleasant.

Sent on 12/20/2015

The Vanderbilt Strings's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed the music! Thank you for taking the time to let others know, and we all hope you have a wonderful holiday together! All the best, Janie!

Vanderbilt strings recently provided the music for our ceremony and they were outstanding! They had an amazing selection of repertoire to choose from, and they played everything beautifully. The performed our chosen songs so beautifully, and they far surpassed all of our expectations!
    I could not recommend Vanderbilt Strings enough!

Lara · Married on 10/02/2015

The trio we hired provided beautiful music for our ceremony. I communicated with Janie upon first signing the contract, and she was very helpful and prompt with her emails. Our wedding was on the lawn by the beach, and I could hear the trio playing from my hotel suite room while I was waiting to be called down to walk down the "aisle." It was absolutely beautiful and our guests commented on how much they enjoyed them. My only regret was that I did not get the chance to personally thank them - my coordinator had handled everything when they arrived so I did not even get to meet them. But my husband and I are so happy we chose them - thank you!!!

This was a selection from the Resorts preferred vendor list & was recommended by their onsite wedding coordinator. We hired a trio for our wedding and they arrived promptly and the music was perfect. They made the payment & music selection easy & simple. We would definitely hire them for any future need we may have. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/08/2015

The Vanderbilt Strings's reply:

Thanks so much! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Best wishes to you! --Janie

Cindy · Married on 05/02/2015

We used The Vanderbilt Strings during our destination beach ceremony and outdoor cocktail hour. We also were able to include the stand up bass as part of the quartet. They did such a fabulous job! All of our guests raved about them all evening long and even after the wedding. They have music samples on their website and also cover a wide range of music styles. Janie is courteous, professional and will respond to your emails in a very timely manner. If you want to add some class and style to your ceremony/cocktail hour I highly recommend using The Vanderbilt Strings as you will not be disappointed and neither will your guests.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

Talk about a group that is able to be extremely flexible and "wing" it - as we never had a rehearsal and there really was no need to have one! They were SPOT ON and did an incredible job!! You're hiring professional musicians and a team that knows what to do with weddings. I provided a script of the ceremony in advance that helped them follow along, which I think makes things easier for cues. We hired a String Trio for our ceremony on the beach and they did an amazing job! Hire with confidence.

Danielle · Married on 11/29/2014

Very professional, sounded great, followed the ceremony and requested music perfectly! Will definitely recommend and hire again!

We worked with them for my November wedding. Janie was extremely responsive and flexible, working with us last minute. Their online selection/event planning service is great and helps you easily plan the music you want during different parts of your ceremony. Jen, the violinist, played beautifully. She was extremely flexible and professional during the crazy/disorganized time leading up to our event. I really could not be more pleased! Wonderful!

Danielle · Married on 11/01/2014

I was tremendously pleased with Vanderbilt Strings as our ceremony music, as we had a solo violinist who was great. Janie is super easy and flexible with the music selection and scheduling. She makes it easy for you to select the pieces, and their online selection form is very user friendly and efficient. I would absolutely recommend their services to my closets family and friends!!! Thank you VS! :)

Vanderbilt Strings played at my wedding last month and they did an absolutely beautiful job! I was able to pick out what songs that I wanted to be played at certain times before, during, and after the ceremony. They also have samples on their website so that you can hear just how beautiful they sound.

Marc · Married on 03/22/2014

Absolutely amazing!! My wedding was on March 22nd and we booked a string quartet from Vanderbilt Strings to perform for 2 hours pre ceremony and during cocktail hour. It was always a pleasure to deal with Janie and she was flexible to change the timing slightly at the last minute. The musicians were all timely, professionally dressed and performed a BEAUTIFUL set. My guests were raving about the SQ and it added just the vibe we were looking for. Vanderbilt Strings is a great value for the money, I would absolutely recommend them and am honestly looking for a reason to use them again!

Lauren · Married on 03/08/2014

Vanderbilt Strings were so amazing for my recent wedding! The music from our duo was absolutely beautiful! I had a special request for my bridal processional and Janie went out of her way to find the sheet music and make it happen! It made the day even more special!

Thank you so much!!

My entire experience with the Vanderbilt Strings was seamless, from booking all the way through my wedding. Janie was very prompt and friendly in responding to questions, following up and acknowledging payment was received. On the day of the wedding, they were set up right on time as promised. We had a string trio, and they were exceptional -- very talented and professional. We chose a somewhat untraditional song for our ceremony exit (which was included on their very long list of selections), and several of the guests at the reception were talking about how much they loved it. The Vanderbilt Strings were recommended to me by a friend who booked them for her wedding, and I would absolutely recommend them and hire them again.

Megan · Married on 03/01/2014

Vanderbilt Strings made our wedding extra special. All my guests were impressed by the music variety and playing ability of the string trio. What made them even more special was they learned how to play a special (but obscure) song for our ceremony. Thank you Janie/Vanderbilt Strings for making our wedding a day we will never forget.

kerry · Married on 02/08/2014

We had the Vanderbilt Strings play at our ceremony last weekend and they were terrific. Not only did they sound amazing, but they were very professional and had a large selection of music to choose from. My husband and I had made some last minute changes to our ceremony, yet Janie was so accommodating and was able to work with our time change and last minute music choices. All of our guests complimented on how beautiful they sounded. They really made our ceremony memorable.