Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Barbara's Ceremonies

Welcome! As a Certified Celebrant Leader and Interfaith Minister, I provide an inspiring, nurturing presence, co-creating and officiating at wedding, commitment, self-marriage, engagement, vow-renewal and other ceremonies based on your unique values and beliefs. Whether you would love a personalized ceremony where your unique story is told from the heart and soul, inspiring you and your guests, or you just want a short, sweet yet authentic and memorable ceremony, I would be honored to lead your special event.

Regardless what the nature of your ceremony is, we will infuse your ceremony with meaning and energy that enlivens, connects and inspires you and your community of guests.

Celebrants officiate at personalized civil-secular, nondenominational, religious, spiritual and multicultural wedding ceremonies. I will help you create a ceremony that reflects the beliefs beliefs and traditions you find important.

I’m here to serve as your guide and facilitator in the process of creating a wedding ceremony which will include elements that are most meaningful to you: Your unique personal love story, music you love, colors and symbols that have meaning for you, vows, readings and unique rituals that reflect your cultural, religious and/or spiritual heritage.

A few questions to think about: What do you and your fiance value that you want your wedding ceremony to reflect? What do you want your guests to know about you? What do you want them to experience? What do YOU most want to experience on this day?

My background includes working as a Life Transitions Coach and Intercultural Trainer. I've lived in Europe and Asia, love meeting new people, speaking inspirationally in front of groups, creative writing and painting abstracts. I care about authentically connecting and making a difference at a personal level. In 2009 I became ordained as an Interfaith Minister with James Twyman's Beloved Community http://www.emissaryoflight.com/index.html and have spoken numerous times at various spiritual organizations. In 2011 I became certified as a Celebrant Leader with the Celebrant Foundation & Institute. Through this organization, I feel like I got a Ph.D. in learning all the intricacies and nuances of creating and leading ceremonies!

Call me for a complimentary consultation for your special day: 828-989-1980 and visit my website: www.barbarasceremonies.com

Follow Barbara's Ceremonies on

victoria moshe group
victoria moshe altar
me victoria moshe
Barbara's Ceremonies
tiffany wedding barbara chris laughing
tiffany wedding crowd view
Barbara's Ceremonies
tiffany wedding barbara chris and i
Barbara's Ceremonies
tiffany wedding barbara and i
tiffany wedding barbara brady
mindy hayes close up
mindy hayes group

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Barbara's Ceremonies

• Julia

Julia · Married on 06/15/2018

Barbara was so helpful and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. She took the time to talk with us and truly understand our vision. If we could get married again, we wouldn’t hesitate to have Barbara officiate again!

I can not say enough good things about Barbara. I knew from the minute we spoke on the phone I wanted her to be our wedding celebrant. My husband and I were both very nervous about being center of attention. Barbara took this into consideration when planning our ceremony and had many tips for us. She walked onto site the day of the wedding and fit right in with our families. She was professional and approachable, reassuring and strong, confident and humble. We are so blessed to have found someone like Barbara for our destination wedding. Although, Barbara was only in our lives for one day she left an impression on our hearts that will last a life time.

Barbara Brady proved to be a WONDERFUL officiant for our wedding day, and we couldn't imagine anyone else "at the helm!"

She was extremely responsive, inquisitive, accommodating and easy to work with. We loved what she did with our wedding story and ceremony. Barbara was incredibly knowledgeable and prepared, guiding us on and before our wedding day, answering all questions we had and communicating clearly via email and phone.

She comes highly recommended as a wedding officiant and we thank her so much for making our special day so memorable.

Barbara's Ceremonies Pricing