Wedding Masters

Daly City, CA 94016 Map · Phone number

38 Reviews for Wedding Masters

Ashley · Married on 01/14/2017

I cannot say enough great things about 21 Moments and their help for our wedding. They designed a tight, effective timeline, also giving us helpful tips for a successful wedding day. We were able to have everything prepared for when the photographer arrived and we could use our time in the most optimal way. I appreciate all of their questionnaires and frequent outreach to ensure we had a seamless process for payment and coordination. They made me feel like I was the only bride they were working with even though there are others!! This is such a great feeling. They made everyone feel so comfortable, accommodated several requests (including a mannequin challenge!), coordinated family members who wouldn't listen in a nice and loving way, and set up memorable shots such as a first look with both my husband and dad. I have been in my fair share of weddings as a bridesmaid and I have never worked with a photographer as kind and as talented. They gave great instructions to us and made the best use of everyone's time. It was like hanging out and chatting with your cool, personable best friend. They were so good with all sorts of people (ages, disabilities, personalities, family dynamics etc.) and I will always be grateful.

Kerri · Married on 01/07/2017

From day one, 21 Moments was SUCH a pleasant experience. They are extremely responsive, organized, polite, and easy. With all the other vendors you're working with, it's easy to get stressed out trying to juggle everyone for months. But 21 Moments did all the work for me (this is NOT normal!) They created a schedule for the whole day, down to the minute, and how long each photo would take. They made it very easy for me to work with all my family and bridal party to get everyone where they needed to be so I didn't have to worry about it.

They rallied our crazy bridal party and family and got everyone where they needed to be and was VERY quick. I got several compliments from bridal party and family that they were quick and efficient and didn't waste our time. And that is the most valuable thing on a wedding day... time. I wanted all the time in the world to get the photos I wanted, but more importantly to spend time with my friends and family that took a lot of time out of their lives to be with us. And 21 Moments allowed us to do that, which is worth more than any amount of money.

Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend 21 Moments. They are so unbelievably professional, to be honest I was really surprised. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer, that doesn't break your bank. They were very affordable and I think I got the highest level of service.

Kelsey · Married on 12/30/2016

I would highly recommend 21 Moments to any bride! Several times during the planning process, my fiance and I said, "why don't more photographers work this way?" They are super friendly, responsive, and helpful.

I suspected that I would love our photos, as basically every photo on their site is gorgeous and has just the right mix of realism and whimsy. And now that I've received our photos, I know I was right. I could not be happier! Easy going and fun to have around, SUPER efficient (which means more time for fun!), and most of all, just plain talented. Overall, I can't believe the value we received, especially at such a reasonable price!

Wedding Masters FAQ