24423 Mistwood Court, Lutz, FL 33559 Map · Phone number

About Wed by Wendy

Wed by Wendy is the perfect officiate for you! Unlike other officiates, I am also a published author and custom-write each vow ceremony to be personal and memorable!

Romantic or religious -of any faith- your ceremony will be unique and reflect your relationship! Choose to add ceremonies like the Unity Sand Ceremony, the touching Rose Ceremony, the Family Unity Ceremony, Hand-fasting and more!

My rates are lower than most and there is only a $50 deposit to hold your date! Elopements start at only $75 and wedding services start at only $125, depending on your location. Your venue or mine. I HAVE SERVED HUNDREDS OF HAPPY COUPLES! I also do baby naming, or Christening ceremonies, and Memorial services. I provide wedding services or unity ceremonies for EVERYONE! Whether you are looking for traditional ceremony or a really unique experience - I am your officiate! A male officiate is available upon request. Read my testimonials online!
Call today and let's create something beautiful!

Serving the entire Tampa Bay Area, including surrounding counties of: Hernando, Citrus, Polk, Orlando, and more!

• Love Avows
3bioPhoto
WeddingPictures028

6 Reviews for Wed by Wendy

Temecia · Married on 04/11/2010

Wendy helped us out @ last minute! She was awesome to work with and wrote the most amazing vows for us. Everyone is still talking about them. I highly recommend her, she is very polite and works hard to make everything perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2010

R · Married on 02/13/2010

Thank you so much for putting such a wonderful ceremony together for us so quickly! And, for not charging us a bunch of money we didn't have to spend! The ceremony was awesome and we have already recommended you to another couple we know, so expect to hear from you. They loved the ceremony you wrote for us, too! The vows you wrote for us made the whole day perfect! If you are looking for an officiate, hire her before she gets away!

Sent on 02/23/2010

Jenna · Married on 12/26/2009

We were so happy that we chose Wendy with Wed by Wendy for our wedding ceremony! We are not a totally religious couple, but our families are - and I kind of like the Buddhist philosophy, so Wendy custom-wrote our vows incorporating everything we wanted. It was a beautifully romantic ceremony and there wasn't a dry eye in the room. It made our wedding so much more special to have such meaningful vows. We highly recommend Wendy. She got back to us right away, helped coordinate the walking order and SHE IS NOT EXPENSIVE LIKE OTHER OFFICIATES! The deposit was only $50, and she was at least $200 less than the other officiates we called. THANK YOU, WENDY!

Sent on 02/23/2010

Award

• Catering By Robert Wedding Caterers

If you want a sincere, witty, and flexible officiate for your special day, I highly recommend Wendy. I have worked with many wedding professionals in my 26 years of event planning here in the Tampa Bay Area and I can tell you few wedding vendors have matched Wendy's unique, individualize approach to making couples feel comfortable with their actual wedding vows. Not only does she offer a variety of ceremony styles, she is always open to new ideas in wedding ceremonies. Whether it is a formal church celebration or a casual wedding on the beach, Wendy goes the extra mile in making each event successful and stress-free. With all the other demands on brides and grooms for their weddings, it is certainly nice to know that an officiate has the best interest of the couple in mind.

• 24423 Mistwood Court Lutz, 33559 See on map
    Location of (Wed by Wendy)