Weavers Fresh Cut flowers

Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 6
Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 7
  • Kimtwins2009

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

Flowers were BEYOND Beautiful!!!!!! And very Reasonable!

Mrs. Weavers flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! She is located in the amish community in St. Marys County of Southern MD. I gave her a picture of the idea I had, and she totally brought it to life and then some! I had her make 6 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, loose flowers for cake, 9 boutonnieres, 3 big spreads and 12 long stem roses. Everything was fresh and amazing! I will definitely be recommending her to everyone and even going back for more flowers for my house!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 8

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Weaver's did excellent work for our flowers. Mrs. Weaver will walk you through what's in season and offer alternatives as needed. You need to provide pictures for her to work from. The price was UNBEATABLE - we got 12 centerpieces, 5 corsages, 9 boutonnieres, 4 bridesmaids' bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet and 25 small arrangements for $860. You do have to pick up yourself the morning of, but it's so worth it. I will add that it helps if you're a bit flexible - she grows a lot of the flowers herself, so you have to work with what she has available. BUT, everything is fresh and looks great!! Can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 9
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 10
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 11
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 12

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

I am so happy we decided to move forward with Weaver's for our wedding day flowers! The centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully and at the fraction of the cost of other florists! You will not regret your decision!

Sent on 07/25/2018