Weavers Fresh Cut flowers

Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 5
Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 6
Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 7

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Weaver's did excellent work for our flowers. Mrs. Weaver will walk you through what's in season and offer alternatives as needed. You need to provide pictures for her to work from. The price was UNBEATABLE - we got 12 centerpieces, 5 corsages, 9 boutonnieres, 4 bridesmaids' bouquets, 1 bridal bouquet and 25 small arrangements for $860. You do have to pick up yourself the morning of, but it's so worth it. I will add that it helps if you're a bit flexible - she grows a lot of the flowers herself, so you have to work with what she has available. BUT, everything is fresh and looks great!! Can't recommend them enough.

Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 8
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 9
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 10
    Weavers Fresh Cut flowers 11

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

I am so happy we decided to move forward with Weaver's for our wedding day flowers! The centerpieces and bouquets all turned out beautifully and at the fraction of the cost of other florists! You will not regret your decision!

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

You cannot beat the quality and value of Weaver’s fresh cut flowers. I recently used them for my wedding on 9.16.17. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I spent a quarter of the price I would have paid at any other florist. This is an Amish florist, so keep in mind that they have no contact by phone or email which can be challenging and they do not deliver. Everything must be done face to face at their home- but the challenges were well worth it for the value and the extreme quality of my wedding day flowers.

Real Weddings