Weavers Fresh Cut flowers

Loveville, MD 20656 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• James David Ray LLC
  • kate & lily floral design
  • Floating Greenhouse

41 Reviews for Weavers Fresh Cut flowers

• Madison

Madison Myles · Married on 08/22/2020

The price is worth the extra effort!! Beautiful.

Weaver's Fresh Cut flowers is a family business in the Amish community. They grow their own flowers and purchase other flowers upon request. When you first go to Weaver's, make sure you bring a printed out list of everything you are looking for, as well as photos of what you like. If you ever have changes to your order, you must go back to see them in person as they don't use phone/email communication. For me, it was no biggie! I didn't mind. On wedding day, keep in mind that you will have to assign friends or family to come pick up your flowers.

I got a ridiculous amount of flowers for about $1800 including 10 bouquets, 14 bouts, 2 corsages, enough loose flowers for a 20 foot circular arbor, 23 centerpieces, a flower girl crown, 6 small arrangements for cocktail tables and floral foam. It was seriously a steal - I think I would have paid over $6,000 anywhere else. I provided all vases, which I liked because I could control the design of my event.

I was so excited to see my flowers on my wedding day - they were absolutely gorgeous and better than I could have imagined. So happy!!!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Devyn

Devyn Catterton · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing job

This company does everything they can to make your flower dreams come true at a quarter of the price! Only downside is they are Amish and therefore are difficult to get in contact with. They do reply to letters!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Kimtwins2009

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

Flowers were BEYOND Beautiful!!!!!! And very Reasonable!

Mrs. Weavers flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! She is located in the amish community in St. Marys County of Southern MD. I gave her a picture of the idea I had, and she totally brought it to life and then some! I had her make 6 bridesmaids bouquets, my bouquet, loose flowers for cake, 9 boutonnieres, 3 big spreads and 12 long stem roses. Everything was fresh and amazing! I will definitely be recommending her to everyone and even going back for more flowers for my house!

Sent on 04/04/2019

1 Real Wedding

• Loveville, 20656 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Weavers Fresh Cut flowers)