Visions by Baker Photography, LLC

Worcester, MA View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Congratulations and Hello,

My name is Jeff Baker from Visions by Baker Photography. Thank you for your checking out my profile. Please allow me to introduce myself and share a few reasons why I am your best choice to help create once in a lifetime memories.

• Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
• One of only 3% of photographers who are nationally certified.
• I tell your story with passion and personality, not just a few pretty pictures.
• Always custom plans to tell your story, your way, and within your budget.
• Certified price match guarantee within 100 miles.
• LOVE your experience and the images I create for you, or it's free… Guaranteed.
• No charge, No obligation consultations, in my studio or your own home.

My job is to create images that become first class, commissioned works of art for you to treasure forever and even pass on as family heirlooms. Your personal story will be told in a way that is customized to your needs and desires, not a one size fits all package. I'm sure I can provide everything you desire with none of what you don't.
Please take a look at my website, www.visionsbybaker.com for more info about me and many samples of my work. Let me know some times and dates when you are available to meet and talk about how I can make your wish list come true. Evenings during the week usually work best. The more I am able to get to know you and understand your needs, the better I can personalize my services. Regardless of whether your budget is $1000, $10,000 or anywhere in between, I'm sure we can create a perfect plan just for you. I'm looking forward to getting to know each other!

Jeffery A. Baker Sr., CPP.
Visions by Baker Photography, LLC.
www.VisionsbyBaker.com
508-769-6113

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6000

Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• User1750831 2+ years ago
    Jeff Baker of Visions by Baker is the definition of a professional wedding photographer. He was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. We were amazed at the quality of the pictures from our engagement session as well as our wedding. He was easy to work with and understood what we wanted for pictures. We would highly recommend talking with him when looking for a photographer.

Visions by Baker Photography, LLC's reply:

Thanks Guys!
    Michelle Married on 06/11/2011
    I love Jeff Baker's work! He's does an awesome job!! He's done my maternity pictures, my family pictures and everything in between!
    Jillian Married on 10/09/2010
    Jeff is truly amazing at his job and you can tell that he really enjoys what he does. He took such beautiful pictures of our wedding and were all very, very pleased with him!

Dear LC Dear LC Wedding Invitations

Absolutely stunning work. A true professional, Jeff takes time to truly get to know each couple and their families to ensure that their special day is not simply captured on film. The couple’s personality and excitement of the day are evident in each shot. His attention to detail and commitment to providing superior quality comes through in every aspect of his work.

Magic Mike Entertainment & Photography Magic Mike Entertainment & Photography Wedding Photographers

Phenomenal Pictures and high end work is what sets Jeff Baker apart from the crowd! If you haven't had a consultation in his beautiful office, do so before booking with anyone else!

Alisté Events Alisté Events Wedding Planners

Wonderful experience with Jeff. I could not be happier with my new headshots! Thank you for a great morning, I felt like a celebrity!

61 Harvard Street , Suite 102/103 Worcester, 01609
Location of (Visions by Baker Photography, LLC)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding