Santa Clara, CA 95056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Visia Productions

Visia Productions is a team of visual artists based in the San Francisco Bay Area. What started as a few friends with a hobby of photography and videography quickly turned into a passion of capturing the special moments in people's lives.

Our Vision

We believe photography and videography should never be an afterthought to a wedding. It's a lifelong investment that repays you every time you look at your album or watch your video. Visia aims to capture not only the sights and sounds of your wedding day, but the joy and emotion experienced by you, your friends and your family.

Our Style

fun. fresh. cool. young. warm. tender. emotional. journalistic.
Our images are only a reflection of the people in it. Your laugh, your love, your personality. We thrive on it. At Visia, we are only observers, just along for the ride.

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Visia Productions

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

Working with Visia was AMAZING!!! I'm so happy my husband and I booked them for our photography / videography needs. It was great booking them together because it was a solid, hardworking team! They came earlier than planned and stayed later to ensure they captured every moment. My husband and I just watched our wedding video on our anniversary and it was so nice to relive that day again. They are very professional, easy going and make you feel really confident that they will deliver a great product.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Dexter · Married on 06/02/2012

As you can imagine, choosing vendors for a HUGE day like your wedding can be very difficult and stressful. For me and my fiance, choosing Visia Productions for our photography and videography needs was an easy choice! We read their reviews on Yelp and have seen their beautiful work on their website, but it wasn't until we met the actual team in person that we decided to go with them. They are all very passionate, professional and their response time is fantastic! You can tell they really care about each couple as their pictures tell a unique story that will last a lifetime. Beautiful job, Visia team! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Meida · Married on 09/17/2011

Brent and his crew are so awesome!! I originally didn't want to spend the extra money on a videographer, but I am SOOO glad I did. It certainly takes me back and relish on the perfect day. They captured everything and more, through full emotions. I can't stop watching the video, and I can't stop getting compliments from friends and family.

I HIGHLY recommend Visia!! You will regret if you don't choose them.

Sent on 12/29/2011

• Beauty by Lia
    Beauty by Lia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Visia Productions crew was so professioal ,artistic and amazing. As an artist I can see who is great. Continue that success Visia Prod.

• JeZa Photography
    JeZa Photography Wedding Photographers

I work with Visia Productions on at least 2 weddings already. Their work speaks for itself and love working with them. They have great and friendly attitude, non-disruptive to the wedding professional to work with. I highly recommend their video works!!! A++++++

• Santa Clara, 95056 See on map