Vineland, NJ 08360 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About VIP Entertainment

You're wedding day is one of the most important days of your life.

We are a boutique Entertainment company specializing in weddings. We document help create emotions that you will remember for the rest of your lives. Instead of just focusing on music, we focus on helping bring your vision to life.

9 Reviews for VIP Entertainment

I required DJ services for the ceremony as well as the reception. The DJ worked with me to get both exactly as I wanted. The DJ (Craig) arrived on time - was extremely accommodating and professional. All requested music was played. Moreover, he was non-intrusive....he was all service!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Kate · Married on 12/28/2012

We were guests at a friend's wedding two years ago that Darryl was working. We had so much fun that we got his business card that night, so that when we did get engaged/married we could use him.
    He was very professional, detail-oriented and organized. He handled the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He also put together photo montages to the father/daughter, mother/son, bride/groom songs, that really added to the moment. He must have spent a great deal of time preparing for our big day and we appreciate all that he did for us to make our day so perfect.
    Our dance floor was jam packed the whole night! One friend that had recently completed a marathon said that her legs were more sore from dancing all night at our wedding than when she ran 26 miles!
    Darryl really knows how to read the crowd and adjust accordingly, if needed. Our friends are still raving about how great the music was. We have been to 16 weddings in the past two years and Darryl, hands down, was the best DJ out of all of them!
    We highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 01/12/2013
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/23/2012

I could not have asked for more from Darryl & VIP Mobile Disc Jockeys. Initially, I worried about having a DJ at my wedding because I wanted a tasteful, calmer mood at my reception, but Darryl put all of my worries to ease with his professionalism & attention to my wishes. He was quick to respond every time I contacted him & was able to accommodate my hectic schedule & last-minute changes. Additionally, his knowledge of my venue & years of experience put my mind at ease that everything would go smoothly. On my wedding day, Darryl arrived early & his DJ set-up was very sophisticated. He created a classy, fun, and entertaining atmosphere during the dinner hour with his selection of songs & transitioned smoothly to dance music which all age ranges enjoyed. My 7-year-old flower girl & 88-year-old grandmother were even out on the dance floor together! Throughout the evening, he timed our entrances, special dances, cake cutting, & bouquet/ garter toss flawlessly to create the perfect combination of dancing and events. I am so happy with my choice of VIP Mobile Disc Jockeys & highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Award

• T&F Camera
    T&F Camera Wedding Photographers

Always a great party with VIP Entertainment. This should be your choice for entertainment at your party.

• Vineland, 08360 See on map