Lloyd Center Area, Portland, OR 97232 Map · Phone number

About Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events

We provide timeless vintage and vintage inspired
decor for weddings, parties, photo shoots and more!
Our curated collection features hand selected cake
pedestals, glassware of various styles, and many
large and small tabletop details — all of which will
add a touch of style to your special event.

We serve the Portland metro area and to Hood River.

Follow Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events on

pilar shoot pilarjan2013 005
vintage mingle sub log

4 Reviews for Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events

Shannon · Married on 04/01/2016

Oh my gosh, I don't have enough kind words in my vocabulary to describe my love for Pilar and Vintage Mingle. She is professional and responsive to emails, but also the sweetest lady that you will ever meet. She does her job with such attention to detail and so much heart. We were worried about having time to do extra signs and she gladly insisted on helping with those and making them all match! She set us up with someone to do chalkboard lettering, connected with the venue, and executed a beautiful wedding for us. We didn't ever feel like she was annoyed with our emails as she encouraged ideas and questions. She went above and beyond what she was expected, all while creating the most gorgeous scenery we could have imagined. Pilar is a gem and we are so thankful we got to work with her.

Xx Shannon and Tim

Sent on 05/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2014

I cannot say enough good about Pilar and Vintage Mingle! I was lucky enough to win a rentals package with her, and she did an AMAZING job. So much fun to work work, very excited to work with my ideas, and such a great inventory to choose from. I had not planned on working with anyone for rentals, but I am so glad that I did! Pilar really made everything look cohesive, and she seamlessly incorporated her vintage items with the decorations I had provided. Her styling was so beautiful, and she definitely went the extra mile to make sure my event looked spectacular.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kari · Married on 08/08/2015

I loved the collection of things to choose from. I hope they continue to do well and expand. Lots of fun furniture, signage, and decorations to rent. Pilar was very easy to work with and did very cute/professional writing on the chalkboard signs I had for my wedding and reception.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Decor, Signage, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware

• Yours, Always
    Yours, Always Wedding Planners

Pilar of Vintage Mingle is incredibly easy to work with and willing to help. Their inventory is charming, unique and precious—making this rental company one of a kind! They stock a refreshing collection of vintage tabletop accessories, serve ware and other decorative and furniture objects. Vintage Mingle has provided character and charm for our projects. We look forward to future events!

• Rosycakes
    Rosycakes Wedding Cakes

Pilar at Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events is amazing! Not only does she have a fabulous inventory, she has an amazing sense of design! We highly recommend!!!

• Power of Love Rentals
    Power of Love Rentals Wedding Rentals

Pilar is one of the most talented people that I've met when it comes to branding and graphic design. She has such a detailed eye and her work reflects a high level of craftsmanship. Not only does she absolutely rock at graphic design, but she has a spectacular collection of vintage pieces that will add a special flair to your style shoot or event. I would (and have) recommend Vintage Mingle to anyone looking for one of a kind graphic design pieces and decor.

• Lloyd Center Area Portland, 97232 See on map
    (503) 568-1653 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only