LinenTablecloth.com

Our mission is to provide you with the elegance and quality you deserve without blowing your budget. LinenTablecloth provides customers with the tablecloths, chair covers, napkins and accessories they need for their wedding or event. We have a wide variety of table linen designs from flocking damask to crinkled taffeta. LinenTablecloth also carries a wide variety of wedding décor such as manzanita trees or candle holders.

LinenTablecloth’s headquarters is located in the Portland metro area with warehouses in both Memphis, TN and Oregon for all over availability. At LinenTablecloth, we understand how stressful planning a wedding or event may be. To help assist you with your special day our wonderful customer service agents are readily available for any inquiries you may have about any of our products. We also offer a variety of stress-free shipping options to cater to your needs and help your wedding or event run as smoothly as possible.

Visit us at http://www.linentablecloth.com to speak with our customer service team. We hope to connect with you soon!

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Decor
Drapery

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

3.0

• ShayQ
    Shayq Married on 06/03/2021

Good place

Had to order last minute decor for my wedding, great place to get what you need.

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Hi!
    Thank you for sharing your experience and a photo with us! We love to hear from our happy customers and we appercaite your business!
  • Angela
    Angela D. Married on 09/13/2020

Gorgeous Overlays Great Price

I purchased several table overlays. They were out of stock for some but customer service was quick and friendly with helping me with my questions, replacements, and refunds. The overlays are beautiful.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/16/2020

A Great Affordable Alternative

I never had any problems with this vendor. I ordered all my linens from them and they all arrived quickly and in great condition. I thought about renting, but the average price to rent from most places is around $15 - $20 whereas this site sells for around $7. Definitely a better way to go.

ARJ Signature Design & Event Planning ARJ Signature Design & Event Planning Wedding Planners

For many years, I have corporately and personally done business with LinenTablecloth. I enjoy shopping with them!! Their product and service is impeccable!

Phan Photography Phan Photography Wedding Photographers

Linen Tablecloth is the place to go for all your linen decor needs!!! We have personally worked with them on many occasions. Their products are of great quality and their customer services is out of this world! If you need elegant linens for your big day LinenTablecloth.com is the place to go. We highly recommend them!

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding