LinenTablecloth.com Reviews

LinenTablecloth.com 5
  • ShayQ

Shayq · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Good place

Had to order last minute decor for my wedding, great place to get what you need.

LinenTablecloth.com 6
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Hi!
    Thank you for sharing your experience and a photo with us! We love to hear from our happy customers and we appercaite your business!
  • Angela

Angela DiNatale · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Gorgeous Overlays Great Price

I purchased several table overlays. They were out of stock for some but customer service was quick and friendly with helping me with my questions, replacements, and refunds. The overlays are beautiful.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie C · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Do your homework

I did a lot of research on finding good linens for my wedding, this was the option that didnt cost an arm and a leg. The linens came on time and were of nice quality.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Hi Jamie,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers!
  • Selene

Selene · Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding is next weekend, wish me luck!

I am getting married this next weekend, Got all my items from linen tablecloth, checked them out and all ready to go!

LinenTablecloth.com 7
    Sent on 04/18/2019

Julia Powers · Married on 11/05/2019

Excellent quality and service

I ordered on a Sunday and received all my items within 4 days. Everything was perfect and the quality was excellent. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Hi Julia!
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers!
    Have a wonderful day!
  • Brandi

Brandi Miles · Married on 10/26/2019

Fastest Delivery EVER

I was originally interested in this company because they offered decently priced rental linens, but when a good bit of things I was eyeing went on sale, I went ahead & purchased them instead. I expected to get my shipment within 7-14 business days like the website said, but the first time I ordered was on a Friday, and I was picking them up from the UPS store that Wednesday. The next time I ordered was again on a Friday and I was able to pick up my delivery Monday. My only complaint is that my order email came after I had already picked up my shipments, which in this case wasn't really an issue. I haven't completely unpacked all the boxes yet, but from what I can tell, everything is the correct color & fabric and feels great. I can't wait to see these with our whole reception set up!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Alsobrook · Married on 10/12/2019

Super fast, super cheap, good product

I was a little concerned using this company after reading some of the reviews. However, I am pleased to say I had a wonderful experience. The prices were unbeatable anywhere else. My entire order arrived within two or three days. The white tablecloths and table runners made of burlap look great, especially for a one use event.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Sara Mills Huffnagle · Married on 09/07/2019

Beyond thrilled with service and product

I was ecstatic to find this vendor! They are affordable regardless if renting or purchasing. I rented table cloths and bar covers. The return process was seamless and Courtney and Kaitlyn were both very helpful. I purchased chair sashes (although I wished I could have rented them) and a couple of table runners. Every product was exactly as described. Very happy with this company!

LinenTablecloth.com 8
    Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah S · Married on 08/24/2019

Fast Shipping, Great Experience

I went to the showroom in Tigard and designed my table before ordering online. Everything arrived really fast and the color was just what I needed. If I ever need tablecloths again, definitely using them :)

Sent on 03/21/2019

Hi Savannah!
    Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers!

R. M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Good Experience

Good product. Good service. Good experience. Thanks!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Hi!
    Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We look forward to doing business again with your in the future!

Marquita Moon · Married on 03/26/2019

Linen table kaitlyn is the bomb dot com

KAITYLN OVER AT LINEN TABLECLOTH IS AWESOME. SHE HAS HELPED ME TWICE WITH PURCHASES. SHE TAKES HER TIME AND GETS HER HANDS DIRTY JUST FOR YOU. IM VERY PLEASED WITH HER CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A CUSTOMER. MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE AND THE QUALITY OF LINEN OR ANYTHING ELSE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Hi!
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers and we're glad to know Kaitlyn was able to assist you!
  • Donnelle

Donnelle · Married on 02/06/2019

Great product, best pricing

Excellent company to rent from, arrived quickly and was easy to put out on tables.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Hi Donnelle,
    Thank you for your order! We look forward to doing business again with your in the future!

Mgriffin · Married on 12/18/2018

worth the savings! ! ! !

I will use linentablecloths for every occasion i need them for. Great value

Sent on 01/09/2019

Marie · Married on 11/30/2018

Super fast shipping - Great quality

I ordered over 20 polyester tablecloths for a June 2019 wedding on Black Friday 2018. They already arrived less than one week later! Excellent quality and order fulfillment, also free shipping. I would highly recommend buying from this company. Less expensive to buy, than it would have been to rent.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

I will admit, I was scared to buy off of the website due to some of the reviews. However, I thought to myself “maybe only the horror stories left reviews” and swore to my fiancé I’d write a review if things went well. First off, they were the least expensive website of them all and I spent WEEKS researching and comparing products and prices. I saved $80 by buying from this website! So already that’s amazing. There was one size I couldn’t find but I placed my order of what was available. Later that night, I was looking again and randomly found the size I needed that I hadn’t ordered! Woo! I messaged customer service asking if there was any way to add them onto my first order (made sure to include the order number). It was around midnight when I submitted my request and I received a response the following morning! Unfortunately it was too late to add to my order but I was given a code to help with shipping. I placed my order and all was well in the world. And y’all, I received my linens four days after placing my order! I didn’t even pay for the super quick shipping. I realize that won’t be everyone’s experience but it was unbelievably quick. I just opened my box to check each one and they’re the correct sizes and the color matches perfectly. I’m so happy and will definitely be back for anything else we need.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

I purchased a total of 32 tablecloths. 20 were 90x156 and 12 were 70x70. They not only had prompt delivery,but excellent customer service. I had a question when we recieved them, it was a saturday and they were closed, so I emailed them and received prompt and excellent customer service from Madeline. We love the tablecloths and will definitely use them again. Thanks Linen Tablecloth!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Hello Katelyn,
    Thank you so much for the positive review! I will be sure to pass this along to Madeline. If you need anything else in the future please let us know!

Jasmin · Married on 10/20/2018

One of the items I had ordered was out of stock, so I ended up purchasing a different size instead. Kaitlyn P. was very helpful in letting me know right away that the item was out of stock so I could order a replacement. She also covered the shipping cost of the replacement items, which was awesome. Thank you Kaitlyn P. for the prompt customer service! I appreciate it.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 10/06/2018

I highly recommend Linen Tablecloths! I am very pelased with my order. I went with ivory polyester tablecloths. Excellent quality, quick delivery. An amazing sale helped me save hundreds of dollars!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 10/06/2018

So easy to rent from

By far this was the most cost efficient tablecloth rental I could find. I bought the napkins and it was still cheaper than other place I priced out. The linens were of good quality and really made my Art Deco theme pop. Once the tablecloths were returned my rental deposit was returned super fast.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Darrien · Married on 09/09/2018

Sierra T was super helpful letting me know when something would be back in stock and if the items were true to color! Thanks!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Dora · Married on 09/08/2018

Very fast and efficient

We rented our guest table linens from here. They ship as soon as you place your order then you keep them till your wedding day and afterwards you have a few days to get them sent back to get your deposit back. You do not wash or put them put them back on the plastic wrap it came in simply fold them the best you can and send them back. You can rent them for a couple bucks a piece which is great cause most places are around $14 to $17 dollars just for plain colored linens

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

I decided to take my chances even after reading the bad reviews. I ordered a total of 14 tablecloths and 6 ivory lace table runners. Of the 14, 2 were light pink and 12 were silver. Our colors are blush, gray and ivory and I was very happy with the colors. I was scared when I first opened the box that the pink was too bright, but after unfolding, the pink is very close to our blush. I picked the UPS ground shipping because I needed the tablecloths in less than a month and if they weren't going to work I wanted time to find new ones, but they look great for the price. I ordered a variety of sizes in the silver and there were no color variations. They all match perfectly. These are not as thick as ivory linens that I paid much more money for from a different company, but they are definitely worth the savings! My order was placed 7/15/18 and arrived 7/23/18.

LinenTablecloth.com 9
    LinenTablecloth.com 10
    LinenTablecloth.com 11
    Sent on 07/24/2018

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the Positive review. We love to hear from our happy customers. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future! We hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful event!

Sareeta · Married on 08/18/2018

KUDOS to Linen Tablecloth!!! They made this anxious bride VERY HAPPY in all aspects. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who will listen. When I placed my initial order, it could not be fulfilled in its entirety. I was a little disappointed of course, but totally perked up when the refund they issued was in my bank account 2 days later! I emailed customer service because I didn't need my items for another 5 weeks and was totally surprised that they shipped a part of my order so far in advance. I dealt with three (3) ladies over there and they were all fantastic - Alma, Madeline and most of all Kaitlyn. I said most of all because I dealt with her the most, but they were all great! I placed another order for the missing items and received them all within a short time. When we ended up having more guests than anticipated, I had to order more tablecloths. I had no problems with any of my follow-up orders. Within 2 weeks of my initial contact, I have received everything and I'm all set for my wedding on August 18th. What a relief it is having this behind me and allowing me enough time to breath without stressing about tablecloths and chair covers! The quality of the merchandise is outstanding!! I am very impressed and pleased with the level of service offered by this company at such reasonable prices. I was grateful to find a site that rented items, but hesitant once I read so many negative reviews. The Holy Spirit reminded me that their story was not my story and I'm soooo glad I listened. They could not have done anything better. Please keep up the excellent work!!! I will keep you guys in my prayers and pray for the success of the company as a whole. An eternally grateful customer, Sareeta D.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Shai

Zsashai · Married on 08/12/2018

Skeptical but glad I did it

I had forget to get a couple of tablecloths when I had put my order in with my original vendors and they were charging me an arm and a leg to rent 2 satin table cloths and a sequin tablecloth. I saw on WeddingWire that this company had great deals so I decided to check them out. I contacted customer service with the questions I had and the customer service was amazing and the prices were unbeatable. I placed my order and I got the tablecloths two days later. They were everything I needed and wanted and they even send you the labels to send them back when your event was done. Only problem I had was they didn’t issue my deposit back when they said but I called customer service and they issued back right then. So I would definitely recommend them and would use them again.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Hello Zsashai,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We love to hear from our happy customers and we are glad you decided to order with us! Have a wonderful day!

Jose · Married on 08/04/2018

Sierra T. was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly.
    I recommend working with her, she has great customer service.
    Thank you Sierra T. if your reading this!

Sent on 02/14/2018

LinenTablecloth.com's reply:

Thank you, Jose, for the positive review I will let Sierra know she is doing a wonderful job! We hope you have a wonderful day!