San Jose, CA 95125 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About VIDEO MADNESS

VIDEO MADNESS is a wedding videography service based in San Jose, California. Shooting over 3,000 weddings, they hold expertise in film and wedding highlights. They utilize advanced technology to create artfully curated film, composed of narrative storytelling, slow motion, cinematic effects and natural compositions. They love getting to know their clients' vibe and style so they can infuse those unique characteristics into their films. Using HD-DSLR video cameras and the Canon 5D Mark III makes their films beautiful, timeless and extremely pleasing for their clients.

VIDEO MADNESS offers incredible videography skills to create a stunning film their clients can treasure for a lifetime. Their services include:

• Additional hours

jbp8532

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for VIDEO MADNESS

Lindsay · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were married in the Presidio this September. Bob was highly recommended to us by our wedding planner, Lisa Feldman, as they had worked together previously and had a wonderful working relationship. Loving her, we already knew we were going to be in good hands with Bob. Our initial get-to-know-you call went as smoothly as we could have asked for as his kindness, warmth, professionalism, and humor came through our phone. On the wedding day, he and his amazing colleague, Wendy, were invisible as they got their shots, yet totally accessible when needed and clearly excited to share in our big day. The video itself absolutely captured our joy and the support of our family and friends, and showed exactly the serious yet fun atmosphere of the day. We have already watched our video numerous times and are so grateful to Bob for commemorating our wedding day so perfectly.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

A friend of mine posted her wedding highlight video, and I absolutely loved the work. She referred me to Bob, and I think it was the best wedding vendor decision I made!! From the moment we spoke, he truly cared about getting to learn more about myself and my fiancé (at the time). We then set up a more in depth phone call and went over logistics and details of what I wanted in our footage, and how I wanted the highlight video edited. He checked in with me throughout the following months, and before I knew it, the big day had arrived!
    Bob is like a ninja, I never saw him the entire wedding!! I even asked my mom at one point if he left! (He didn't...!!!) He just was that good about staying out of the way but also getting the perfect shots. For the next 3 months, I couldn't wait to see our video. I think I was more excited about our video than our photos!!
    Finally the day came and we had our footage! My husband and I sat down with some champagne and watched our long film of the whole video, as well as our short film. I was in tears and smiling the whole time. The wedding is such a blur and goes so fast, so I am so incredibly happy to have this video to look back on. Now I can truly remember our special day.
    And because I am a perfectionist and super picky, I had a few things I wanted Bob to change on the short film. He was very patient and listened to my requests, and then offered his opinion/suggestion on some things. I am glad he did because HE is the professional and knew best. He did change just a couple of things (basically I wanted more footage of my husband and I..haha!) and he re-edited the video and had it back to me within 2 days! WOW. Great customer service and the value of the footage is perfect.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Bob :) Thank you again Bob!!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

VIDEO MADNESS's reply:

Thanks Michelle. You and Steven and both families were wonderful to spend time with. Happy to have been there. Ninja or not!

Brandon · Married on 07/21/2013

I decided to use Video Madness for my wedding after careful consideration. As a wedding photographer I am really particular about the images I want. Video Madness exceeded my expectations. It wasn't just the beautiful composition, or the crystal clear sound, or very cool slider shots and steadicam movement - though I really loved the eye candy. Nor was it just the effortless interface, the ease of dealing with Bob and his crew, or the many compliments we got about the professional demeanor, dress, and attitude of the cinematographers. The finished narrative film was beyond our hopes. My wife and I could not believe the way they weaved the audio of our vows and toasts into a cinematic masterpiece. Stunning. And compared to many we interviewed, the price was fair.

If you want something special this is the company. Thanks again to Bob and the crew. You guys rock!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Award

VIDEO MADNESS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,510.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• San Jose, 95125 See on map