Nearby Vendors to Consider

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

My venue included centerpieces with their packages, so they exclusively work with Celi/Victoria's Garden. I could have chosen another florist for my bouquet, boutonniere, etc. but I would have been crazy to do so. From the moment my mom and I met Celi, we were confident she would give us what I wanted. She was very sweet and understood my vision. I met her a second time at my venue and she gave us an example of what the centerpieces would look like. They were so beautiful I wanted my wedding to happen asap so I could see what they looked like on our tables. Leading up the wedding, I was getting anxious about what my bouquets would look like. I wanted it to be "gardeny" and that's exactly what she gave me. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my bouquet when I show pictures. She also created beautiful alter and pew arrangements. She is truly talented!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Celi is an amazing floral designer with the ability to create arrangements that matched our vision perfectly. She communicates easily and efficiently. She is very budget friendly and our wedding flowers far exceed our expectations. The Bride Bouquet was exactly what we wanted and dried great after the wedding. She was able to use the ceremony flowers for the reception and saved money in the process. You can tell she is in this business because she loves what she does. She handled last minute changes with ease and answered endless questions from us. We received wonderful compliments from our guest and the flowers showcased beautifully in our pictures. We highly recommend using Celi and Victoria’s Garden, you will be so thankful you did.

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/4/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Celi was the best!!! I was unsure what I wanted included in our package and had her do a few invoices and she was so accommodating. She was able to do a sample centerpiece for our food tasting which was so great. Our bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces turned out better than I even imagined!!!!! SO happy with Celi and her beautiful arrangements.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/29/15, 4 Reviews