Milwaukee, WI 53219 Map · Phone number

About Very Special Events by V. Smith

Welcome to VsbyVS' Wedding Wire page . Very Special Events by V. Smith is a wedding and event planning company owned and operated by V. Smith. We specialize in Events defined by well put together ideas that are gathered from you. Each and every VSbyVS affair is designed with you in mind. Our design expertise and planning experience will ensure all aspects of your Event will have been carefully considered, resulting in a day that is Very Special.

We specialize in all stages of wedding planning and coordination from complete wedding planning to "day of" coordination. We believe that your dreams can become reality, with our services.
We only offer the highest level of personalized service and our goal is definitely to exceed your expectations. Please contact us by phone or email to schedule your complimentary consultation.

Custom Candy Buffets

VSbyVS Custom Candy Buffets will add fun and color to your next event and bring you and your guests back to your childhood roots. We promise it will be a visual feast filled with the color, aroma and the Magic that only candy brings! A candy buffet also provides yummy favors for your guests to enjoy and to take home.

Follow Very Special Events by V. Smith on

verneetashow3102012100319PM
verneetashow3102012100326PM

1 Reviews for Very Special Events by V. Smith

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2010

VsbyVs planned the grand opening for my business Kingdom Heritage and during the event, which was fabulous, my boyfriend proposed to me!! The grand opening was so chic and such a great success, I HAD to use them for my wedding! My wedding was really a dream come true. I waited a long time for my prince charming and I really wanted this wedding to feel like a fairy tale. VsbyVs made it happen! I continue to receive emails and texts about how beautiful and magical the whole day was. I know that it was Mrs. Smith’s creative vision, attention to every little detail, and professionalism that made it a day I will never forget.

Jennifer Goodman